Posted: 15 years ago
Pronita goes to maa kali mandir looking for answers about Bani.  I think maa should give her all the answer, she should show her devotee what Meera did and then give divine powers to Pronita to go and destroy Meera.  In all give new avenging  avataar to Pronita.

Kanta,

If Santoshi ma could do it for Raashi, why not Kali ma for Porinita 😆

Originally posted by m3ghna

Kanta,

If Santoshi ma could do it for Raashi, why not Kali ma for Porinita 😆

megs that's the idea why favour one and not the other...
Don't forget Kanta how Ekta showed the power of Durga ma after the first 5 year leap....it looks like she would try with other Mas in future too......fikar not 😛
Whoa! Kanta! I totally love that power... Awesome pic!

I guess she is about to do the 'Kill Bill' thingy with the sword..Yippeeeee! More blood and gore! 😆 😆 😆 Edited by Sheena_Row - 15 years ago
Originally posted by Sheena_Row

Whoa! Kanta! I totally love that power... Awesome pic!

I guess she is about to do the 'Kill Bill' thingy with the sword..Yippeeeee! More blood and gore! 😆 😆 😆

You know Shoba I loved Kill Bill and guess who hated it.  I thought Uma did a great job.  but alas no hope of Pronita turning into avenging machine.😕
I hope this revenge has some substance to it. The Durga avatar was a joke. All bani ended up in her Durga avatar was becoming a pawn to AD - he used her and then he took off with all their wealth and made her look bad in front of the Walias and gave Jigyasa one more reason to have a go at her. Even her revenge with Jigyasa was a joke -- leaving her with a room full of mice, calling beggers from the street and making her serve them food. As soon as Bani set foot in WM again, she started getting insulted by Jigyasa and just stood there like a statue. Few episodes later Bani got kicked out for six years only to come back to a once again married ex husband. What good was the avatar?   I hope this is not some lame joke again.
Originally posted by divan

You know Shoba I loved Kill Bill and guess who hated it.  I thought Uma did a great job.  but alas no hope of Pronita turning into avenging machine.😕

Ramu hated it, I thought it was full of blood and gore, but thank god it was rated 'R' but I expected the stuff unlike in KS. If I want to watch a chic flick, I won't go and watch KILL BILL and vice versa...

So hopefully I will ask Pronita to turn the matter to the police after teaching Meera a lesson.
kanta dear what maa was doing for 16 years? was she sleeping?
I dont know whether maa Kaali would help Bani(Pronita) or not but i dont wanna see that Meera.