India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

1002 Arabian Nights (Page 9)

..Aarti.. IF-Dazzler
..Aarti..
..Aarti..

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
d101...thank you for candidly appreciating the post and expressing the points where you disagree amiably.

cinema and TV are all about flights of fancy and suspended reality. all i am asking for is some semblance of sense even in my suspended state, but i guess each to his own!

dmg2c IF-Rockerz
dmg2c
dmg2c

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
there is a reason why hearts meet across the seven seas, why affections embed deeply in the heart and the soul recognizes a sister in the milling crowds! Hug Hug

Speechless for the time being! Awed, overawed, brimming over yet silenced! salutations, oh magician of words , thoughts and tales!

will be back!

kya yaar, king ka sex change kara daala..btw, i have another poss candidate for shahryaar...

the pity of your state, oh teller of tales

but that have to retell the most ancient of fables,

lest no one understand in a world which has not read

amidst people who know not of scheherzade's wedding bed!

the travesty!

applauding for u is almost like being self-congratulatory , oh twin separated at birth!but what the hell.. Clap
dmg2c IF-Rockerz
dmg2c
dmg2c

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
amalgamated into one face! ROFL

oh btw indeed, what does it have to do with dmg!

anu, i promise i read it very carefully and couldnt figure out! engineer nahin hoon yaar, no brenzzzzzzzzz
d101 Goldie
d101
d101

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:05am | IP Logged
hey im bac...something was bothering me..hope u dont mind!
Originally posted by vaarti

They watched helpless and sometimes relieved that they escaped that bewitched state, from their windows.

have they truly escaped? maybe they r waiting  for a whisper of tale that can bewitch them...maybe S&S will be narrating to a full theatre soonWinkWink
..Aarti.. IF-Dazzler
..Aarti..
..Aarti..

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:05am | IP Logged
sona...cheeeee!! you could beat a certain someone hollow in the game of exagerrations!! sex change...well, had to keep with the original tale and i thought to force shahryar to be story teller so the gender disparity would resolve itself would be forcing te issue, na? plus, this way, atleast am not chastised for 'bashing'! am most interested in knowing who else he could be tho...so do tell!

loved the verse...and yes a travesty indeed!! and go on...we can pat our own backs considering few others do it for us!!

..Aarti.. IF-Dazzler
..Aarti..
..Aarti..

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:09am | IP Logged
d101...no i don't mind at all, u r most welcome!

hmmm...frankly they waited long enough for that whisper of a tale...they had noticed not just whispers, but screams earlier, and so waited patiently for as long as they could hoping that the murmurs may soon begin. but they see now that S&S are clueless and so involved in this narration of theirs that they cannot and will not allow any whispers present to ever make themselves be heard!
-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Kudos Aarti!! Welcome back, is it? I've definitely missed your posts, nothing sensible or worth exhausting my brain cells over has happened in this forum for a long long time. I absolutely loved your take of the Arabian Nights. Very very creative I must say. I apologize for not being able to give my thoughts about the post just yet. I'm being buried with finals for another week and I'm guessing by then it might be too late. Still, I wanted to atleast let you know how much I appreciate your posts. It's a very welcome break from the mediocricy that's been shadowing the show. I'm glad to have broken the spell a long time back. But anywho, a very enlightening and enjoyable post!!! Smile
..Aarti.. IF-Dazzler
..Aarti..
..Aarti..

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:47am | IP Logged
^^^ thanks so much! am not sure about welcome back...cos are we ever welcome here? its refreshing to know that there atleast 10 pages worth of people who have woken up from the spell to notice meaning in the life around them anew...

don't worry about a more detailed comment! after all exams are of primary significance! and who knows you may have something else to leave a comment on in a week!

Go to top