India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

1002 Arabian Nights (Page 6)

..Aarti.. IF-Dazzler
..Aarti..
..Aarti..

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:25am | IP Logged
raks...i'm slightly hurted that you did not wanted to said more than awesome!! ifrah was hurted by what i saided...i calleded her cheeky...

god its tough to write this way!

maya123 Goldie
maya123
maya123

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Very original way of expressing your opinion Vaarti Clap Clap Clap .
I am one of those who has popped in over the last week to see what the fray was all about. So, I fell under the spell too. LOL LOL LOL
I will probably still remain in the audience but with your perspective, I will make sure that I remember where the exit door is at all times. LOL LOL LOL
..Aarti.. IF-Dazzler
..Aarti..
..Aarti..

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:31am | IP Logged
maya...aah! one more...as long as the exit is clear, there are no worries! and thanks for the compliments!
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:33am | IP Logged
@Aarti: Oh so I wasn't that off with what I was thinking after all?? Whew! And yeah, I guess I was right in thinking who the king is as well...MASSIVE interference going on the creative process...well what's left of it that is...it is very obvious that said person has only one talent...and that is ahhh...how do I say this subtly...hmmm, let's just say that this talent is very often on display in a lot of B-grade movies Wink...serving that very purpose...no point to the storyline.

Tell me something...how is it 'acting' when you are never even able to suppress your real self from emerging in this way and totally destroying the very basis of your 'characterization'?
..Aarti.. IF-Dazzler
..Aarti..
..Aarti..

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:42am | IP Logged
anu...first and foremost...thank you for noticing what nobody else has and bringing to the forefront something that has plagued me since the 'vanishing act'.

my final defection was due to exactly what you have mentioned...for my one last reason to stay listening had failed. sure enough its no longer worth mentioning because where is the effort or the kudos you demand when its all actually just you as you are otherwise!!

B-grade? you are being kind now anu!
ginak IF-Dazzler
ginak
ginak

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:51am | IP Logged
hey aarti fabulous as usual and thank God for being able to move away from the spell cast by the sorcerer though still not fully defected!

I guess the king and his wife are no longer worried about the sensibilities audience, are even playing to what is left of the galleries (better word) enthralled by anything shown; cheap thrills, touchy feely stuff and they go swooning!! and as you rightly said by involving them they have ensured faithful following too! Hmm but then some day the trickle will become a flood and then the outcasts watching from the outer limits and behind windows will have the last laugh, will wisely nod their heads and go on about their work.

And I think I also guessed who the king is and increasingly looks like an ode to showcasing many aspects of the one and only, no matter how absurd while the others look on or are marginalized and reduced to jesters and courtesans and obey they have to failing which they will be banished forever, any rebellion quashed severely and quickly i guess!

Edited by ginak - 01 May 2008 at 11:57am
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:54am | IP Logged
@Aarti: Yaar I'm sure everyone else noticed it too...it's just that it bugs me more than it bugs others maybe LOL...

But seriously...like you said...how can a person claim to do a 'fantastic' job when in actuality all they're doing is portraying their real self on screen whenever they get a chance...regardless of whether it gels with the storyline or not (the preening and the kiss to self in Jan still has me Dead)...and when they do manage to portray a different 'angle' to their character Confused...rather than take the chance and actually ACT for a change...they decide to take the route of overacting inside...in the process making me feel like my head will explode from all the suppressed anger

Actually, I wanted to say something else instead of B-grade, but then I thought it wouldn't be appropriate Wink LOL ....let's just make it C grade for now...or how about Z-grade? In honor of Zicky the man himself LOL

Edited by nureat01 - 01 May 2008 at 11:54am
..Aarti.. IF-Dazzler
..Aarti..
..Aarti..

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
anu...i meant noticing the reference in the story! in which case only you and now gina have got the reference! well, the interference is clear. and if it is filial bonds that cause the interference what more can be said? why does our alphabet end with z??? would love something lower!

gina...well i guess we are few of those who hope the trickle will become a flood. most of the others have successfully thrown the imperius curse off do belive those that stay imperiused choose to do so of their volition! the jesters and courtsans are only what they are because they do not have any kind of relationship with scheherazade. they do not have the 'in-law' control!!

Go to top