India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Kuch garbar hai... (Page 2)

Nandoo IF-Dazzler
Nandoo
Nandoo

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Reemuuuu dear....its my pleasure updating it onbehalf of you .....and no thnks n sorry's between frnds yaar.. Embarrassed

fine coming to the topic....Reemu....pata nahin hum kis mittese banaye....coz mee too feeling same but im just excited to see AD meeting eachother and i dont wnt to see all tht hyping of making the song and all.. Ouch Confused

hopefully soon after completion of taking a chance of making trp's high....our CT will think about the romance and emotional love life of AD and making thm to remember about their past life..making us cheer up.. Embarrassed Big smile

dont worry much dear...do concentrate on ur studies...coz its the whole and sole thing which we gain in our whole life. and without studies we are nothing .....mee feels like this and told the same to soo many ppl....and i did like tht and doing it now properly....coz my papers are coming and have to start preparation but my work at office not letting me to do it...... Ouch

-Unknown-22 IF-Dazzler
-Unknown-22
-Unknown-22

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
I was quite negative about tmrw aswell...but this week we have seen A's tadap and he has longed to meet Divya so i think there love story will grow and we will get to see it hopefully Tongue   ...they are just making all this hoo hah to get high TRP's na..... as we always say the creatives are unpredictable...so fingers crossed tmrw won't be a disappointment....don't worry Reemz di all will be okay...i was like that earlier during the week Tongue
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
I hope they are nice fresh scenes between Amar and Divya soon! I think Sindoora should be scared for abit, even if they do remember something, Divya may hesitate to reveal what she has recalled. They can deny everything in front of Sindoora for now and later execute a proper plan!

Tomoorrow's special will be more towards Sindoora's shock, unfortuntely maybe not AD reunion. Although I do hope they get together soon!
ShaFiLICIOUS IF-Stunnerz
ShaFiLICIOUS
ShaFiLICIOUS

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
i miyself is having exams stress. finall tomorrow is the last day for it. i feel that thruogh out that sntire special episode tomorrow sin might try to do something to AD. Angry
cutey55 Goldie
cutey55
cutey55

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Reema di dnt wrry, i think its becuZ of ur stress problems due to ur studiEs and tests, i mean i know u r equally excited as we are but ur not feeling it yet, i understand that happened to me too but now im really excited and maybe u never know this whole OSO song thing and party might lead to sumething good,..

and as for A remembering things, i honestly think its a lil sOOn but i also think that we are in for sumething unexpected...idk y but i jus feel like dat and reema di plZ dnt wRRy im pretty sure that the episode tomorrow will cheer u up and maybe might even change ur mood+mind<3 ooo ya..

Go to top