Posted: 15 years ago

First of all a big thanks to Nandoo for doing the update today.🤗

Ok I dont know what it is but i'm just not feeling 'it'. This may just be my exam stress talking but all of a sudden I am missing the 'simple' days of Dulhann when everything wasn't all glamourised. I'm not excited about the OSO song tomorrow, in fact I'm quite miffed about it. I want to see SVAD's love story and I don't like the huge empasis on the revenge track and I'm scared that it may over shadow ADs love story, I really hope not.

I need cheering up I think.

The only hope I have is that Sin will start troubling AD like she troubled SV. Thats what I want to see first. I think the fact that AD may remember everything tomorrow is bugging me so much. Doesn't that mean that all they will do is try to ruin Sin? Yeh definately sounds great but I dont watch the show for that....I want emotional AD scenes where I can see that their relationship is growing. That will happen na??

Reemu...dont worry hun...it will all happen...eventually...we've come a long way after SV's death....I'm sure just a few more steps and we may get those days back in some way or the other...(I'm being hopeful)

Also to be honest I'm not feeling the excitement for tmw as much either....as much as i used to....aur mere toh exams are done too....I'm sitting at home doing nothing...phir bhi its a weird feeling....but I'm trying to keep hope and looking forward to tomorrow in a way...hopefully since we're not too excited it may have something better in store for us thn wht we think...chalo dekhte hain.... 😊
Aaawww reemz just relax!!!

Lets wait for tom big episode and then decide

I rem in the start all were against this leap and reborth but now look all r waiting for what will happen 😳

So im sure it will something good 😃

and all i know is divya is not like vidya to tolerate nonsense ..she will give it back...thats all i love in her now 😳

Shaili, I'm glad I'm not the only one. Right now I see tomorrows episode as a reason to increase TRPs. I miss AD scenes so badly...I just want to see them and so this revenge track seems like an obstacle. I dont want to feel like this but I am. The charm of this show lies within the relationship between the main leads. I think I'm getting too emotional...Lol.

Rashi, I'm sure tomorrows episode will be good but I've loved Dulhann because of its simplicity. When it started out it wasn't the most popular show but it had that charm which made you go ahhhh! I'm not saying the charm has gone but if they concentrate on AD v Sin only then it won't be the same. I'm a sucker for romance!

About the reincarnation track, I was one of the few who was ok with it. 😛 I'm mostly always so positive about Dulhan but I've generally become negative in the past few days about everything. Even my sister is asking why I've turned so moody, Lol.

I guess next weeks episode should settle the show down. Edited by *Reemz* - 15 years ago
^^awwwww....Reema di! 😳 😳 😳

I've this feeling that he really remembers everything tomorrow. 😔

Like SRK remembered everything when he saw Arjun when Deewangi was played.

Amar...sees Sin....Deewangi is played....he'll remember everything. And Divz is not there. Ah!

But we shouldn't lose our hope! 😊
Originally posted by *Reemz*

First of all a big thanks to Nandoo for doing the update today.🤗

Ok I dont know what it is but i'm just not feeling 'it'. This may just be my exam stress talking but all of a sudden I am missing the 'simple' days of Dulhann when everything wasn't all glamourised. I'm not excited about the OSO song tomorrow, in fact I'm quite miffed about it. I want to see SVAD's love story and I don't like the huge empasis on the revenge track and I'm scared that it may over shadow ADs love story, I really hope not.

I need cheering up I think.

The only hope I have is that Sin will start troubling AD like she troubled SV. Thats what I want to see first. I think the fact that AD may remember everything tomorrow is bugging me so much. Doesn't that mean that all they will do is try to ruin Sin? Yeh definately sounds great but I dont watch the show for that....I want emotional AD scenes where I can see that their relationship is growing. That will happen na??

I had similar doubts but then i realized that for the show to continue for another year its too early for AD to recall the incidents of their previous birth. They would be coming face to face and Sin will be also there, this glamour glitz is a publicity stunt  remember smth similar happened on SV's death as well?

The bond between AD has to grow strong, the journey from "Divya ji" to Divya will be one beautiful journey filled with loads of romance, passion,jealousy and ofcourse some spice from Sin. The war has just begun. just because SV returned doesnt mean they got the powers to unmask Sin, she is a powerful lady now and she wont give up so easily.

Aww Mandy,thank you dear! But it does seem too soon for him to remember everything. This exactly how I felt when we didn't know whether Sagar would remember Vidya. I was getting upset at the possibility of him remembering her. But it turned out how I wanted it too. Ananya I honestly hope you are right! They should do much more with ADs love story! Plus the TB article doesn't say anything about AD remembering their previous life. *fingers crossed*        &nbs p;   
i think most, if not all of us, want AD scenes and i really hope the creatives know that! it's all a bit rushed..the revenge and what not..seems like AD will just turn into SV..which i sort of don't want..blah, who knows? don't wanna think about this but i just hope tomorrow won't be a let down :/
Reemuuuu dear....its my pleasure updating it onbehalf of you .....and no thnks n sorry's between frnds yaar.. 😳

fine coming to the topic....Reemu....pata nahin hum kis mittese banaye....coz mee too feeling same but im just excited to see AD meeting eachother and i dont wnt to see all tht hyping of making the song and all.. 😕

hopefully soon after completion of taking a chance of making trp's high....our CT will think about the romance and emotional love life of AD and making thm to remember about their past life..making us cheer up.. 😳 😃

dont worry much dear...do concentrate on ur studies...coz its the whole and sole thing which we gain in our whole life. and without studies we are nothing .....mee feels like this and told the same to soo many ppl....and i did like tht and doing it now properly....coz my papers are coming and have to start preparation but my work at office not letting me to do it......
I was quite negative about tmrw aswell...but this week we have seen A's tadap and he has longed to meet Divya so i think there love story will grow and we will get to see it hopefully 😛   ...they are just making all this hoo hah to get high TRP's na..... as we always say the creatives are unpredictable...so fingers crossed tmrw won't be a disappointment....don't worry Reemz di all will be okay...i was like that earlier during the week 😛