Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:57am | IP Logged

I love it when Malti calls Avni "Kammo"

Her expression when she hears "Kammo" is just too goodLOLLOL

I bet Malti will be the one to keep Kammo on track, and keep reminding her of where she came from.

But what I don't get it Avni is from a small town and poor household too, then why does she not understand Sadhna?

Yuks

Edited by queenyuks - 01 May 2008 at 10:40am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kammo" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SubbyAli

Groupbie

SubbyAli

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Avni does not understand Sadhna because she is now known by a rich family member. She thinks she is the best. Poor sadhna. Kammo sounds so funny innit.

Nice topic sis Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top