Prediction after the promo

shelly thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

well this is what i think might happen

well after ridz does her fab dance on zara zara touch me touch me shashank copmes and sees her do it and is shocked she just ended the dance and comes close to armaan and says armaan mein then shashank comes and gives her a tight slap ever1 is shocked shashank gives armaan the dirties and holds ridz and takes her to his office he shouts at her and she says i dont care just leave me alone and shes about 2 get out he stops her and he says that huy has made u h8 ur dad and she goes u r not my dad u were never my dad and he says what relationship do u have with him and she says i love him she has tears in her eyes then she gets out and and goes 2 AR corner and is cryin armaan comes and she sees him and quickly hides her face and wipes her tears and as soon as he comes near her she says so how did u like the dance she trys to act happy but he can tell that she is upset and says riddihma who are u hiding from urself and she goes what do u mean and then shes about 2 get up and go and then armaan holds her hand and turns her around she cant srop herself and just hugs him and starts to cry and he says dont worry then she says armaan im sorry becaise of me u had 2 go through so much pain and then she ayas I love u and he si happy but sad for her ............................................................ ....................................................... to be continued

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armaanilicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dont think ridz will be rude 2 shashank

i think after he sees her dance he will be shocked and

go like kya ho raha hai yaha?

dats wen all da other interns will say armaan made ridz

do this cos she is his ghulam 4 a week and shashank

will yell his top off on armaan and prob if ridz has

da brains will take his side and say it was my idea

i was after him he million times tol me don be a ghulam
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
ridz wont b rude wid shansak in ny case>>>>>
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ridz is too good a daughter to do this, but i hope she takes armaan's side if her dad blames him for the dance.
lol wen i read ur post it reminded me of aekta serials 😆
shelly thumbnail

nah coz that was the only thing left 2 happen😉

Sona_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mmm ridhima wont b rude to shashank
armifan thumbnail
dis will never ever happen............
Hummi-194 thumbnail
nah i don't think dat dr shashank will just shot a ridz he will shout at both armaan and tghe other interns because he already beleives that the hospital is going crazy n i don't think she will be rude to dr shashank
forevercharmed thumbnail
thats such a cute scene!! i hope that happens but i dont think that ridz can ever be rude to shashank

Avanti