Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: priyankumupal

I don't know if i like Armi changing or not, i mean i don't want him to be devdas but i don't like the fact that he suggested the dance. anyway maybe he heard the whold convo between ridz and B, so he's testing ridz

poosssiblity
Karan.T thumbnail
I can't wait 2 see it.
Riddhima is dancing in front of every one 😉 😉 😉
But i hate weekends 😡 😡 😡
Sona_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes he is changin...even i had a feeling der is sumthing cookin up in his mind
er.Sheetal thumbnail
Well Armaan has definitely changed...
But i think The only reason Armaan asked her to dance is dat he was getting really iritated by her behaviour... i know he is enjoying it a bit too, but actually he just wanna keep distance from her... He asked her to dance as he thought dat way she wud just stop irritating him & leave him alone...

Dont forget frenz, he has said it hundrends of times dat HE DONT need a SLAVE... My opinion says he dont need a Slave, he just want his Girls to accept him a a LOVER... & her behaviour is really annoying for him, specailly when he is dragging himself away from her...

So he dont actually have any plan against her... He just said it to STOP HER, Dats it...

& regarding d Shirt scene, i wud say, its just accidental dat d button got off... He didnt plan it... It was merely a co-incidence...
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: er.Sheetal

Well Armaan has definitely changed...
But i think The only reason Armaan asked her to dance is dat he was getting really iritated by her behaviour... i know he is enjoying it a bit too, but actually he just wanna keep distance from her... He asked her to dance as he thought dat way she wud just stop irritating him & leave him alone...

Dont forget frenz, he has said it hundrends of times dat HE DONT need a SLAVE... My opinion says he dont need a Slave, he just want his Girls to accept him a a LOVER... & her behaviour is really annoying for him, specailly when he is dragging himself away from her...

So he dont actually have any plan against her... He just said it to STOP HER, Dats it...

& regarding d Shirt scene, i wud say, its just accidental dat d button got off... He didnt plan it... It was merely a co-incidence...

i agree with uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
sea_nyx thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyankumupal

I don't know if i like Armi changing or not, i mean i don't want him to be devdas but i don't like the fact that he suggested the dance. anyway maybe he heard the whold convo between ridz and B, so he's testing ridz

i agree, sometimes he dos these things tht i don't really approve of. its like he doesn't think before he blurts out stuff. or agrees to stuff. afterall thatz how this entire mess began. i feel tht now tht he wants to enter into a SERIOUS relationship, he too should start behaving in a more adult manner, more like Rahul for instance (whom i find just puurfect,😳)

tajinder thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i think armaan challenged riddhima to do the dance thinking that she will never do such a thing and that she will then stop doing his ghulami!!! but....suprise suprise 👏

luv Taj xxxx