Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

India-Forums

shilpa rakshanda nominated in spa (Page 5)

mumpet IF-Rockerz
mumpet
mumpet

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvfan1401

Cool and Thanks, I hope bhoomi also gets some belated nomination LOL ....
I think they want to give award to Tripti and Rakshanda both......that's why they have nominated them in different categories.....there goes my Saasha's award Cry Cry Cry

Ishu dear.....will you post it in the SPA sticky also...... Big smile

No, Sasha is way better than Tripti and he won last year too for Bhim Dev, he will surely winWinkEmbarrassed

Beyond_the_Veil IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sss_rrr Goldie
sss_rrr
sss_rrr

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurihiten fan

Originally posted by stranger@mirror

There should be mix of both new and old faces and it should be a rule that if a character has won more than 3 times....they go to "hall of fame" kind of thingLOL.......that way, new faces wud also get chance......sometimes the characters of kyunki win most awards and its not fair to KGGK characters....LOL

Again disagree...the one shud win who deserves to win....why will they change face even if the character has got thew highest voteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

labib may be first time i'm agreeing with u 100%,the one should win who deserves to win,jisko higest votes milenge wohi jitenge,it's not game aur lottery that they should giv new comers chance to win,it's abt voting and jisko jyada votes milenge wohi jitenge INSHALLAH:)

i agree ritu that after three times they should have something like wall of fame its not abt the maximum votes but its abt giving chances i mean if tulsi wins 10-15 the award for best actress than how will new actress get their shair of appriaciation i know if kunki runs for anothe 20-25 years it will be tulsi who will get the maximum votes it something that everyone knows so y not make a rule after every three consicotive wins the character/s should not be nominated and not the actors

sss_rrr Goldie
sss_rrr
sss_rrr

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sss_rrr

There should be mix of both new and old faces and it should be a rule that if a character has won more than 3 times....they go to "hall of fame" kind of thingLOL.......that way, new faces wud also get chance......sometimes the characters of kyunki win most awards and its not fair to KGGK characters....LOL

Again disagree...the one shud win who deserves to win....why will they change face even if the character has got thew highest voteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

labib may be first time i'm agreeing with u 100%,the one should win who deserves to win,jisko higest votes milenge wohi jitenge,it's not game aur lottery that they should giv new comers chance to win,it's abt voting and jisko jyada votes milenge wohi jitenge INSHALLAH:)

i agree ritu that after three times they should have something like wall of fame its not abt the maximum votes but its abt giving chances i mean if tulsi wins 10-15 the award for best actress than how will new actress get their shair of appriaciation i know if kunki runs for anothe 20-25 years it will be tulsi who will get the maximum votes it something that everyone knows so y not make a rule after every three consicotive wins the character/s should not be nominated and not the actors they can be nominated if they play different serial and if thats serial charates r so famous

Beyond_the_Veil IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Tweety2014 IF-Sizzlerz
Tweety2014
Tweety2014

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:59am | IP Logged
cool thankz Smile
prerna15 Goldie
prerna15
prerna15

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

I'm happy for Rakshu & Shilpa. Wish them all the best. But wot abt Bhoomi? Cry I like Reshmi, she rocks as Bhoomi. Clap

prerna15 Goldie
prerna15
prerna15

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

Trueeeee Sujata. The bestest ones must definitely win. Survival of the fittest wot! Big smile   

Go to top