Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

Omggggggggggg what an episodeeeeeeeee (Page 3)

delo IF-Sizzlerz
delo
delo

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I actually didnt mind that it was a dream

Because the scene was beautiful

nandini27 IF-Sizzlerz
nandini27
nandini27

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 10:27am | IP Logged
now dont yu all think tht harshad additi are like...omg..i wish they were in the same love in real life tooo.....it keeps running in my mind that they were not acting...but were actually feeling like so...and additi..wow..i never thot she wud do such a gr8 job....and this scene needed the work of both actors...not harshad alone....and she was upto his work...lols....me too crazy now....

luv nandini
Raiinie2 IF-Rockerz
Raiinie2
Raiinie2

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I kneee it..I Kneee itt! Tongue Daisy (hope you dont mine, eve1 was calling u tht Embarrassed ) You said, they save the best eppys till Thrus to Monday. And u were damn right! WOW! Haii..such chemistry, such intensity, the passion!! OMGGG!! Harshad and Additi was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!...Chemistry redefinedd!

Evn though i dont mind if it was a dream-sequence! Haiii... Embarrassed LOL LOL
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nandini90

now dont yu all think tht harshad additi are like...omg..i wish they were in the same love in real life tooo.....it keeps running in my mind that they were not acting...but were actually feeling like so...and additi..wow..i never thot she wud do such a gr8 job....and this scene needed the work of both actors...not harshad alone....and she was upto his work...lols....me too crazy now....

luv nandini

i agree with you yaar...the scenes were so real it was like both additi-harshad having feelings for each other....the scenes were so full with passion..intensity and pure love.....it was so beautiful though it was a dream scenes i just never mind because the fact was the scenes were so sizzling beauitful and hot the chemistry between heer-prem was so real.....

Rajeev-Ammna...Eijaz-Anita took some time to show their chemistry but Additi-Harshad since day 1 their chemistry is getting hotter and hotter and now its just simple sizzling hot....

i wish this couple really pair in real life...they look so beautiful and made for each other...in every couple i just adore or love them but Prem-Heer jodi i just can't stop dreaming about them at all

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index