India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Ek Hi Manzil.... (Page 2)

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Soni...thts true...its about time...but I think once if Amar remembers clearly...he will make her life a living hell...which he should....gosh i hope they dont disappoint us....im nervous...hahaha

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:21am | IP Logged
phew! glad Sindoora's nightmare didn't come true! Big smile
rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armulover

Originally posted by rouble

Originally posted by *Enchanted*

Yes we all know perfectly well! lol. Also judging by the small amount of posts re todays episode- I am guessing nothing exciting happened today? Unhappy

No nothing much....though Sindoora took Divya to tht hill and pointed a gun at her....and Divya had flashbacks....but didnt say anything....cause she remembered mahua had told her not to say things she thinks to everyone.....

what excuse did sindoora give for doing that?

she simply said she was just showing her the gun.....to test her....it was such a lame excuse....but i think divya had many other things on her mind...so she totally ignored tht...u knw...

thats such a lame excuse......i hope divya didn't buy that and will tell mahua and rajiv abt it. atleast she didn't tell sindoora and samrat.

thanks for all the answers! Smile

rouble Senior Member
rouble
rouble

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Soni...thts true...its about time...but I think once if Amar remembers clearly...he will make her life a living hell...which he should....gosh i hope they dont disappoint us....im nervous...hahaha

i hope sagar remembers evrything and doesn't tell anyone

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Shaili you know what would be better? If Divz-Amar team up and clutch each corner blocking Sin's route of escape and yes making her life a living hell. Hehe me too, ofcourse, its a moment that is pending for ages -- Sin's destruction.

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

Edited by soni595 - 01 May 2008 at 9:42am
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged
nice way to put it di! Wink LOL LOL
armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni595

Shailee you know what would be better? If Divz-Amar team up and clutch each corner blocking Sin's route of escape and yes making her life a living hell. Hehe me too, ofcourse, its a moment that is pending for ages -- Sin's destruction.

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

Tht would be so awesome...and Divz is a lawyer na....so she can fight the case whn the time comes....and the way Amar was beating those goons with a stick today...I want him to do tht to Sin....hahah....I want them to slowly create problems in Sin's political career....Also her position at home slowly going down....they could say they're SV and tht all this property is theirs....and so Sin could be homeless...hahaha......I can so totally imagine....hehehe....but if all this could EVER happen.....i can keep dreaming though...right?Tongue
soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by indiandoll89

nice way to put it di! Wink LOL LOL

Meers darling just noticed your siggy. *me pouts* Edward Cullen belongs to me *sigh* he's  walking dream...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

keep smiling..

Love

Soni

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index