veer back to his fav stress releiver

crazy_kiran thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
yeah i mean he was practising his sword fighting remembering all the events where the rajya sabha and maharaj didnot believe him and help him.😆😆but amazing stunts by him😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhuvana3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
bechara after that heavy meal he needed to work out.. no gym naa so he goes to his sword fighting 😊 but he keeps challenging Dharam also Dharam will disappear if he loses anymore weight 😭
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bhuvana3

bechara after that heavy meal he needed to work out.. no gym naa so he goes to his sword fighting 😊 but he keeps challenging Dharam also Dharam will disappear if he loses anymore weight 😭

😆

crazy_kiran thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

😆😆😆

tokas 111 thumbnail
dil ko chot pahunchi thi naah isliye
bechaara bahut dukhi hai
peachesblush thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

🤣

Barbie3143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashy

😆

😆

so true.. need to put up some weight..

and i think our rt need to do a lil work out....... dont kill me girlssssss😕

btw lashy di who is that girl on your signature.....

Originally posted by: Barbie3143

so true.. need to put up some weight..

and i think our rt need to do a lil work out....... dont kill me girlssssss😕

btw lashy di who is that girl on your signature.....

😲😲 OMG!!!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!! you don't know her!!! 😲😲 tch tch you come to this forum and don't know her!! 😭 welll it's Shera beside Veer and Sia beside Dharam.They are the heroines of Samyukta now don't ask what Samyukta is!!

sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

🤣

o ho bhuvi😆 ..dharam shouldnt listen to veer.....after removing that beard his face was looking lean and his mother has also left him and his father bechara maa nahin hai na.....and as far as veer is concern he belongs to a khatta pitta gharana ....uske paas maaaa hai jo khilati rehti hai....nonu veer

Barbie3143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Jr.Nancy_drew*

😲😲 OMG!!!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!! you don't know her!!! 😲😲 tch tch you come to this forum and don't know her!! 😭 welll it's Shera beside Veer and Sia beside Dharam.They are the heroines of Samyukta now don't ask what Samyukta is!!

yes i know wat is Samyukta.... i was very busy .. .. from  today i just started to read it.. .. hope i will finish it soon..😃 

who made that painting.. its cool