Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Hey Chikne!!!!!!!! & Sin saw Sagar (Page 2)

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I loved how he was standing there scaring Sindoora out of her wits....haha..amazingly done by Sharad...he looked so hot as a bhoot....hahaha....

I loved how he fought with those gundas and saved kamna....how kind...but tying the dupatta in ekdum filmy style was a tad bit OTT....and tht Samrat...I wanted to throw tht money in his face....aghh....why do they bother to show him anyways?

Nandoo IF-Dazzler
Nandoo
Nandoo

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by narmz

aww kwelll Nandoo i bet u knew this was cuming as ur Sagar must of told u at night in bed LOL....but i cnt wait to listen the the sagar accent it's been ages since i have heard it Embarrassed....dnt think wrong tho i stii dnt like him Tongue

arey Narmu....you still pretending tht u wont like Sharad...

haan vysa hi hona...coz h eis ur jiju(coz my hubby) ....yep i miss Sagar's voice alot and i really need once to hear his old voice....husky voice...Big smileEmbarrassed

Nandoo IF-Dazzler
Nandoo
Nandoo

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanwak

WOW
finally chikna word has become the word for sagar

haan San....really....yaar you said a bit mistake....its not Sagar ....its Amar....word....

Sagar- Dimwit

Amar-ChiknaEmbarrassed

Nandoo IF-Dazzler
Nandoo
Nandoo

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Henna 786

Originally posted by Nandoo

Originally posted by Henna 786

yeh i liked that precap scene LOL

esp the way the blood was staining the shirt and he was smiling LOL

good scene! Thumbs Up

haan Heena ji...mein toh bass...uske voice aur dialogues ko hi suna rahi thi....coz i miss Sagar and his voice soo much....Cry

yehh he was really good today, a hint of the old saagar!

Dnt worry, i think after the whle truth is out, they will join the Amar and Saagar charcters to one LOL

Then you have both of them

mein toh mar jaati .....before we got to see mixed metally challenged Sagar and normal Sagar....and now we may get Amar and Sagar at a time......Big smile

superb hota na tab....just imagine....he just talk to everyone else in normal manner and only Sindoora like mixing of Amar(for irritating her and annoying her saying some taporti language) and Sagar ( for taunting her and making afraid of him)Tongue

narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:16am | IP Logged

aww kwelll Nandoo i bet u knew this was cuming as ur Sagar must of told u at night in bed LOL....but i cnt wait to listen the the sagar accent it's been ages since i have heard it Embarrassed....dnt think wrong tho i stii dnt like him Tongue

haan vysa hi hona...coz h eis ur jiju(coz my hubby) ....yep i miss Sagar's voice alot and i really need once to hear his old voice....husky voice...Big smileEmbarrassed

haha....i like him betta in the jiju way coz u no....u cnt intend to think wrong about him....Embarrassed....but do tell him i will show him a picture of me in around 30 mins for deffo...Wink...tell me wat u and him think about me but note one thing in mind im UGLY.....but Nandoo man how can u say my jiju's voice is husky ?? Tongue dnt u hear his normal voice at night ? LOL

Nandoo IF-Dazzler
Nandoo
Nandoo

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by armulover

I loved how he was standing there scaring Sindoora out of her wits....haha..amazingly done by Sharad...he looked so hot as a bhoot....hahaha....

I loved how he fought with those gundas and saved kamna....how kind...but tying the dupatta in ekdum filmy style was a tad bit OTT....and tht Samrat...I wanted to throw tht money in his face....aghh....why do they bother to show him anyways?
yaar mein toh bass....kudh ko rok nahin paayi...aur jaldi computer on karke dekhi ki kuch post hein ki nahin...and started this one....its really amzing to see Sagar again....and tht blood wala scene is awesome..

haan voh duppata vala scene is soo filmy....just think if Kaamna is Divya....hay hay.....bohot acha aur cute scene hoga na.....missed it....EmbarrassedWink

aur Samrat....AngryAngry kabaab mein haddi....AD ke beech mein aanekeliyeh itna kosshish....pehle kaamna se kuch kuch kiya aur ab yeh sab.....chi...sharam nahin aati usko.....AngryDead

Little Foot IF-Rockerz
Little Foot
Little Foot

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:26am | IP Logged
It was hawt!
A crying Sagar full of anger. Day Dreaming
And I love it when they use navras matrix as background music. LOL

Aur ha, first time Amar & Sam-Kam were shooting together. Really would like to know if Sharad and Vishal understand each other...hehe...dunno why.
God! First I thought Kam would fall for Amar, but now I think she won't leave Sam so easy.

Edited by Little Foot - 01 May 2008 at 9:26am
Nandoo IF-Dazzler
Nandoo
Nandoo

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 10:22am | IP Logged

haha....i like him betta in the jiju way coz u no....u cnt intend to think wrong about him....Embarrassed....but do tell him i will show him a picture of me in around 30 mins for deffo...Wink...tell me wat u and him think about me but note one thing in mind im UGLY.....but Nandoo man how can u say my jiju's voice is husky ?? Tongue dnt u hear his normal voice at night ? LOL

yes yes....u got it clearly. ohhh god is it true. show it juldi yaar....ur jiju is sitting with me and saying tht juldi karne keliyeh bolo dear....Embarrassed dont mind about beauty dear....its all depends on our inner sole.....i mean it and i follow it.

yaar tumhare jiju ke husky voice hi hein....coz whn he comes to me and talks to me .....his voice is like tht only coz he talks sooo romantically....without his notice it goes in a husky way....EmbarrassedWink

Go to top