Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*Ranbir.K Fanclub: ALL FANS JOIN*~ (Page 87)

cintu Goldie
cintu
cintu

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahani!!

he was luking sho... sho... shweet n charming in dat movie!! isn't it!!
i also liked him in Saawariya!! but after APKGK, i m his fan..... absolute fan!
[/QUOTE]
mine tooWink.......his chemistry with kat is flawless esply in songs.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karansprincess

aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 09 January 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
thnx 4 d pics kajal..

can u plzz add mah name to the list?..

wts goin on ?

UCLA wakes up to Sid!

Meena Iyer, TNN, 10 January 2010, 12:00am IST
Text Size:
|
Karan Johar still leads the way. His film Wake Up Sid that has current favourite Ranbir Kapoor talking of how academics are important but life is
A still from Wake Up Sid More Pics
Twitter Facebook Share
Email Print Save Comment
even more so, struck a chord with the youth in India last year. Now the film with a message is being screened for international students at the UCLA (University of California, Los Angeles) today.

The Ranbir-Katrina romcom Ajab Prem ki Ghazab Kahani also managed to keep up the momentum with the youth... and, of course, Raj Kumar Hirani's 3 Idiots made for the perfect icing on the cake. "The film is a runaway hit overseas perhaps because it gives out a positive message to the youth," says a leading Bollywood trade source.

All the above mentioned films talk about how students need to excel in studies, but studies shouldn't make them neurotic or drive them to the brink of suicide because they need to exhale as well. They need to live life beyond the campus. Karan, of course, is happy that Sid is making it to UCLA. Says he, "UCLA is one of the leading global academic institutions with a great faculty for films... Its acknowledgment of our cinema is very gratifying and encouraging."

The filmmaker hopes that Wake Up Sid will present our Bollywood cinema effectively. "The evolution of Indian cinema is still something that requires global communication," he says. KJo has also been asked to screen My Name is Khan for the UCLA students because it has been shot on the very campus. But this SRK-starrer is not out yet. Maybe today's screening will set the ground for MNIK to follow.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha_Kkaransprincess

karansprincess IF-Sizzlerz
karansprincess
karansprincess

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
yeah....wll...surely add you....aish...=)

n thnxx for the article
Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Ranbir is India's most desirable!

Maybe it's the 'rocket' in his 'pocket'. Maybe it's the wide awake Sid in him. Maybe it's his real life ajab-ghazab prem kahani or the success of his Katrina pairing. Maybe it's nothing more than his Kapoor genes and that charming demeanour — but without doubt, Ranbir Kapoor has emerged the topper of the 'ZOOM 50 Most Desirable' hotties list for 2009. Nope, he didn't have to bare his butt (like last year's winner John Abraham) — Ranbir did that already in his first film, remember? Nor did this Kapoor boy didn't need a six-pack to win this much desired list, just a sweeping vote and very close competition from a bunch of hunks that pushed him to the limit.

The Red Hot Countdown — ZOOM's master countdown to beat all countdowns, had its annual competition to compile a list of India's hottest — men and women. And with Katrina emerging hottest Indian woman, what with her class act and her huge fan base, it needed Ranbir to become the ghazab partner to Katz in this hot sweepstakes.

The list, compiled on the basis of online voting on www.zoomtv.in and via SMS, along with an elite, informed panel deciding the final winners, had voters pushing the buttons to vote in their favourites. Aamir, with his newfound hotness, post 3 Idiots; Akshay Kumar's lean and mean 'hauteness', the ever beautiful Hrithik's bare body and hirsute look, the ever popular SRK; and Salman's Wanted status — all had the audiences gasping on the desirability meter. With Saif still up there on the hottie list, Abhay Deol stepping on the gas, Farhan Akhtar 'rocking' it up and Shahid making the gals swoon with his bare act — it was a formidable Top 10. But Ranbir nudged ahead in the final lap.

"It feels wonderful to be voted the ZOOM Most Desirable Man. We always look to the fans and to the media for their endorsement and acceptance and to be voted by them feels great. I don't know about 'Desirable' but yes, I try and live up to my fans' expectations. I thank ZOOM for this crown — and I hope I am as lucky next year, though I'm surprised that I topped in spite of such amazing competition," said Ranbir.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Ranbir-is-Indias-most-desirable/articleshow/5420166.cms

karansprincess

Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karansprincess

Ranbir Kapoors New Photoshoot 101925

i just looooooove his smile......... the baby smile!! as shweet n cute as him!!!

karansprincess

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
From Daboo Ratnanis 2010 calendar... (sorry if already posted..) Smile

db21.jpg

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha_KkaransprincessBlueberry_07

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Article from Santabanta.com

Meet Ranbir's new temporary girlfriend Sarah

Meet Ranbirs new temporary girlfriend SarahThe secret is out. Cruel Intentions 2 actress Sarah Thompson is Ranbir's girlfriend in Raajneeti.

According to the latest Bollywood news, Sarah plays Ranbir's perfect arm candy in Prakash Jha's political thriller.' In the film, she plays the role of Ranbir's American girlfriend, the one whom the actor abandons to pursue his dynastic politics in India.

Sarah Thompson played South African cricketer Hansie Cronje's wife in 2008 biopic 'Hansie.' Sarah was chosen for 'Raajneeti' after a great deal of prudence as Jha said, "We auditioned nearly 30 girls before we selected Sarah. She was right for the part. It's a substantial role and we needed an actress who could act and would look compatible with Ranbir."

We also hear that both stars shared cold vibes as a result Prakash Jha has to scrap a kissing scene between the two!

karansprincessBlueberry_07

Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Article from Santabanta.com

Meet Ranbir's new temporary girlfriend Sarah

Meet Ranbirs new temporary girlfriend SarahThe secret is out. Cruel Intentions 2 actress Sarah Thompson is Ranbir's girlfriend in Raajneeti.

According to the latest Bollywood news, Sarah plays Ranbir's perfect arm candy in Prakash Jha's political thriller.' In the film, she plays the role of Ranbir's American girlfriend, the one whom the actor abandons to pursue his dynastic politics in India.

Sarah Thompson played South African cricketer Hansie Cronje's wife in 2008 biopic 'Hansie.' Sarah was chosen for 'Raajneeti' after a great deal of prudence as Jha said, "We auditioned nearly 30 girls before we selected Sarah. She was right for the part. It's a substantial role and we needed an actress who could act and would look compatible with Ranbir."

We also hear that both stars shared cold vibes as a result Prakash Jha has to scrap a kissing scene between the two!

that's quite interesting!!! Wink

Armu4evakaransprincess

Go to top