Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*Ranbir.K Fanclub: ALL FANS JOIN*~ (Page 18)

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

ok got three articles on Biru and BAH

Ranbir to perform on a song called Bachna Ae Haseeno Click here to add this article to My Clips

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, May 2, 2008 - 18:29 IST

Download Bachna Ae... wallpapers
By now its common knowledge that Ranbir Kapoor's next release Bachna Ae Haseeno directed by Siddharth Raj Anand borrows its title from his father Rishi Kapoor's evergreen number from Hum Kisise Kum Nahin. But now the latest heartthrob will even move his feet to a song called Bachna Ae Haseeno for the film.

Bollywood Hungama got in touch with ace choreographer Ahmed Khan who would be choreographing the Saawariya lad in this film, "Yes, we are having a song called 'Bachna Ae Haseeno' and it will feature Ranbir along with the 3 girls- Bipasha, Deepika and Minissha. It will be mainly used as promotional number for the film. Since Rishi-ji's number is still a cult hit, they decided to have Ranbir also perform to a song which has similar lyrics. Vishal and Shekhar have composed the music for the song," he adds.

So how has been the experience shooting with tinsel-town's latest pin-up boy, "It has been great. I shot a song with him in Mumbai at Yashraj studios. It's a commercial Indian song which we did. He is a brilliant dancer. In Saawariya, baring a number or two, he didn't really get much of a chance to showcase his dancing skills but he has got that rhythm in his genes. His father and uncle Shammi-ji have all been brilliant dancers and even Ranbir has his own style. I would be going to Switzerland and Venice now to finish 3 songs for the film and after we return we would shoot the 'Bachna Ae Haseeno' number," says the choreographer-turned-director.

We also asked Ahmed on the status of his next film Paathshala, "The post-production is currently on. We would start the dubbing of the film sometime next month. We are planning a Children's Day release (Nov 14th) so we have ample amount of time on our hands", he smiles.

Meanwhile Ahmed's wife Shaira Khan who turns producer with Paathshala is already planning her next project, "Yes, her next film is about what goes on in a girl's heart. It is essentially a journey through a girl's heart and what do girls want from guys and all that stuff etc. The film is a light, fun film on the lines of Drew Barrymore, Meg Ryan, Adam Sandler's kind of flicks. The film would star one girl and three guys. We would be finalizing the names within a fortnight or so," reveals Ahmed.

With choreographing, direction and now production, Ahmed surely has his hands full.

http://bollywoodhungama.com/news/2008/05/02/11322/index.html

Ranbir-Katrina in Santoshi's next Click here to add this article to My Clips

By Subhash K. Jha, March 7, 2008 - 12:25 IST

At a time when most filmmakers from Farah Khan (Om Shanti Om) to Siddharth Anand (Bachna Ae Haseenon) are naming their films after evergreen songs, it's refreshing to come across a filmmaker who doesn't hesitate in pushing the envelope. Rajkumar Santoshi has always chosen rather apt and succinct titles for his films so far….like Ghayal, Ghatak, Damini and Halla Bol.

But the title of his latest film is just so zany it makes you chuckle and keeps you intrigued even before the film goes on the floors. The film is called Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani. Prem was what Salman Khan was named in Raj Santoshi's only comedy Andaz Apna Apna Apna .Now it's Ranbir's turn in Santoshi's first-ever love story which coincidentally stars Salman's love interest, Katrina Kaif.

Salman and Ranbir bond big-time. In fact, when Ranbir was shooting the towel song in Saawariya, Salman had come on the sets to oversee Ranbir's abs-and-bare-torso although Salman wasn't required that day.

http://bollywoodhungama.com/news/2008/03/07/11012/index.html

August is crucial Click here to add this article to My Clips

By Taran Adarsh, May 6, 2008 - 08:51 IST

August is a crucial month and those who've films confirmed this month are hoping that their great run continues. The Akshay Kumar starrer SINGH IS KINNG, slated for release on 8 August, is carrying excellent reports and has been sold for a record price to Studio 18, who, in turn, have sold various territories for astronomical prices. Akshay is expecting SINGH IS KINNG to cement his status as a superstar.

Abhishek Bachchan is keeping his fingers crossed for DRONA, which arrives on 15 August. Reportedly, Sunil Lulla of Eros, who holds the global rights, saw the rushes of the film recently and couldn't stop raving about the film as also Abhishek's performance in it. '"DRONA will be a huge hit. Abhishek is simply outstanding," Sunil informs me. Such glowing words from a seasoned player like Sunil Lulla means a lot.

It's an acid test for Ranbir Kapoor, whose BACHNA AE HASEENO also arrives on 15 August. After the disaster called SAAWARIYA, Ranbir is hoping that he finally sees a hit. The question on everyone's lips is, will Ranbir deliver? Or will he be a one-film wonder?

Aamir Khan's nephew Imran is also keeping his fingers crossed, what with KIDNAP releasing on 22 August. Incidentally, KIDNAP also happens to be Sanjay Gadhvi's first film outside Yash Raj. Farhan Akhtar too is hoping that his acting debut, ROCK ON, rocks the box-office. The film is confirmed for release on 29 August.

http://bollywoodhungama.com/news/2008/05/06/11337/index.html

and for extra crazziness

the pepsi youngistan 2 ad...OMG This guy keeps on getting hotter and hotter everydayEmbarrassed and Deepz is just mindblowingly gorgeousLOL

Edited by Tani91 - 06 May 2008 at 5:42pm

sonam_s IF-Dazzler
sonam_s
sonam_s

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Drona with Bachna Aye Haseeno???

Im going to watch Drona for sure.

Priyanka rocks big time!! They should change the release date of Ranbir's film. Its going to hurt if he has another flop Ouch Cry
jyoti_jot Goldie
jyoti_jot
jyoti_jot

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-MiNaLi-x

Originally posted by jyoti_jot

[QUOTE=jyoti_jot]Congrats on the new FC!!Can I join?I luv ranbir Embarrassed

Yes Sure! Welome Hug

Thanx!Smilen omg i luv the jodi of ranbir and deepika!Wink

Hehe Soo Do iits soo cute! Embarrassed

Ya they look adorable together!Embarrassed(sorry for the late reply)my life is really busy.. and this month especially!

tfs the article's tani!Smile

Edited by jyoti_jot - 06 May 2008 at 9:03pm
sonam_s IF-Dazzler
sonam_s
sonam_s

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
I love your second siggy Jyoti Wink
Tara_K Goldie
Tara_K
Tara_K

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Hi everyone! wats up, i came across this post in the Bolly section and lolz im just shivering and trembling because of it!Check it out now! Embarrassed Embarrassed
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=936526
minuu IF-Addictz
minuu
minuu

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
List Of Ranbir Kapoor Fans Has been Updated! =]
Sorry for not being here for the past few days Guys, was just abit Busy revising for Exams. But Im Back Now! Embarrassed
@ Chandz - Ranbir Kapoor Is My Prince Charming, Not Urz! AngryLOL

Edited by x-MiNaLi-x - 07 May 2008 at 12:08pm
CrimeMasterGoGo IF-Rockerz
CrimeMasterGoGo
CrimeMasterGoGo

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

@ Chandz - Ranbir Kapoor Is My Prince Charming, Not Urz! AngryLOL

Need a Referee?   
minuu IF-Addictz
minuu
minuu