Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*Ranbir.K Fanclub: ALL FANS JOIN*~ (Page 102)

spiritcrimson IF-Sizzlerz
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Heyy Guys, just dropped in to post this sig I made on RK
He looked so freaking HOT, in these pics, I couldn't stop drooling over himDay Dreaming

Feel free to use and do let me know what you think of this siggy :)

Love
Rachna

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaNeha_K

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Awesome utfracks..superbly awesome..luvd it..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spiritcrimson

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Friends-turned-foes Ranbir-Imran in Cola war now

Friends-turned-foes Ranbir-Imran in Cola war nowBy Subhash K Jha

Imran Khan proved himself a man of the masses when recently he shot a cola ad with Kalki Koechlin shot by Dibakar (Love Sex & Dhokha) Banerjee.

The ad, a slice-of-life love story about two strangers' chance encounter on a crowded streets of Mumbai shot over 2 days last month, had hordes of fan descending on location. Imran dealt with the situation like a pro, mingling, signing autographs, posing for photographs.

The BEST bus hired for the shoot became his home for two days.

Says Banerjee who's making his next feature film with Imran, "Seeing the discipline and drive Imran invested into the ad I'm more than convinced I'm ready to work with mainstream actors."

Banerjee who has so far done three feature films with actors like Abhay Deol, Paresh Rawal and Anupam Kher, is looking to cast Imran Khan and Katrina Kaif.

Apparently Imran was lost to the rest of the world for those two days when the ad was shot.

Says Diwakar, "We shot the ad on a relatively lonely stretch of road in Malad. But the news that Imran was shooting spread and fans would swoop down every hour. Considering the tight schedule Imran would either quickly hide in his vanity van until the fans left or meet them in a very friendly manner."

The BEST bus had character actors as Imran's co-passengers and Imran was soon friendly with all of them.

Says the director, "All I can say is, Imran won more than a busload of fans in those two days. At the moment I'm busy putting finishing touches to my release Love Sex Aur Dhokha. But right after that I'll get to work on the Imran project."

Incidentally Coco Cola wanted either Ranbir Kapoor or Imran Khan to be their new brand ambassador. Ranbir who endorses Pepsi contemplated the move across the firing line and then decided to be loyal to his brand.

Now Coca Cola apparently plans to bring Imran and his uncle Aamir Khan (who is also a Coca Cola ambassador) together for an ad.

Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 19 February 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Rachna Luved ur Siggy yaar! it's gr8!
ozzyproduction Senior Member
ozzyproduction
ozzyproduction

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

Already shared it in the Ranka FC, but I thought I'd share it here with you guys too :) Made a Ranbir & Priyanka video! Hope youll like it!

Edited by throughmyvains - 20 February 2010 at 5:23pm
Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged

Muddy, Butt Director Obliges…

Muddy, Butt Director Obliges…

By movietalkies
Thursday Feb 25 12:34 AM

Two actors steeped in mud at Bhopal… and yearning for a ciggie puff!! That's what director Prakash Jha encountered while canning the frames of 'Raajneeti'.

Apparently, the shot required Ranbir Kapoor and Arjun Rampal to be all muddy. While the duo promptly got into the murky business, Jha noticed that their attention seemed to be swaying while he was issuing instructions.

When confronted, both actors admitted to a nicotine fix… they were both dying for a smoke. On their request, Jha held the cigarette for each of them while they puffed away to their hearts content!

And Kapoor was so expressly thrilled, he rushed up to embrace his director, soiling his clothes in the bargain! A close source states, "All the three had a good laugh over it. Prakash Jha makes fun of them, whenever he sees Arjun and Ranbir passing the cigarette from one to another."

.PINK. IF-Stunnerz
.PINK.
.PINK.

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
anyone here?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Bubbles_

_Bubbles_ Senior Member
_Bubbles_
_Bubbles_

Posted: 25 February 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
hey Limii