Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: KomalLuvsYa

loveeeeeeeee ur RK siggy to the core!!!!!😍

awwww thanks a lot
I really llove it too!!!😍
Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey can anyone provide d link of Ranbir's Viera TV's ad video?
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys wass going on here??? any tidbits
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Neha_K

hey can anyone provide d link of Ranbir's Viera TV's ad video?

i found two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN8hD93XmTo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it1Dls3_rsQ

which one  did u want :)
KomalLuvsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey Linu mein hoon na
so any info on RK?
waiting to see Ranjaani something like that
.PINK. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KomalLuvsYa

hey Linu mein hoon na
so any info on RK?
waiting to see Ranjaani something like that

yeah me want to see it tooπŸ˜†
n nope
I dunn
Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Could Someone make please new sign from his new ad John Players??? Would appreciate it.
.PINK. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debo_afg

Could Someone make please new sign from his new ad John Players??? Would appreciate it.

yeah me too want it
Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Destiny-

i found two

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN8hD93XmTo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it1Dls3_rsQ

which one  did u want :)

dono chalega, thanx lina!
aish_punk thumbnail
hey..ne1 here?

i made a sig -

Sarah shops in city but minus Ranbir!

Subhash K Jha, TNN, Mar 18, 2010, 12.00am IST
Email this article
Save this article
My Saved articles
Hotklix this Google Bookmarks
StumbleUpon Reddit
Newsvine Live Bookmarks
Technorati Yahoo Bookmarks
Blogmarks Del.icio.us
Sarah Thompson and Ranbir Kapoor in a still from the film More Pics
The buzz is that Sarah Thompson sneaked in and out of Mumbai (why sneaked, she's unrecognised here) over two days last week to dub for Rajneeti and Katrina Kaif was at her cordial best with the American actress.

The Hollywood and Bollywood beauties play Ranbir Kapoor's videshi and desi girlfriends respectively in Prakash Jha's film but have never before come face to face because they share no scenes in the film. The buzz is also that Ranbir, naturally, got along like a house on fire with Sarah and Katrina, therefore, was expected to be somewhat cool with the American actress when she visited Mumbai.

Katrina was reportedly polite, but aloof with Sarah. But Ranbir chatted her up on the sets like a long-lost friend. Katrina was spotted seeking Arjun Rampal's company. After dubbing, Sarah wanted to visit some non-touristy spots in Mumbai. Ranbir leaped at the opportunity to take her around. But Sarah, fearing the super active Bollywood paparazzi, wisely asked for female company to prevent tongues from wagging. No, Katrina didn't volunteer to take her around. The duty was dumped on Prakash Jha's daughter Disha. Apparently, the girls visited Chor Bazar, where Sarah bought a lamp, and then the Dhobi Ghat at Mahalaxmi about which she had heard so much.

Sarah will be back in Mumbai this summer to promote the film at the same time as Latino hottie Barbara Mori who will come down for the promotion of Kites. Get ready for the promotional battle between the two firangi babes.

Anushka wants Ranbir

TNN, Mar 16, 2010, 12.00am IST
Email this article
Save this article
My Saved articles
Hotklix this Google Bookmarks
StumbleUpon Reddit
Newsvine Live Bookmarks
Technorati Yahoo Bookmarks
Blogmarks Del.icio.us
Anushka Sharma More Pics
The latest girl in B-town to be bitten by the Ranbir Kapoor bug is Anushka Sharma.

Apparently, Anushka who is ambitious as hell (why not?) has been making the rounds of curly haired dreamy looking Imtiaz Ali's office hoping to bag Rockstar opposite Ranbir. Imtiaz wants a girl who can speak good Hindi and look Kashmiri. Katrina Kaif failed because she looked Kashmiri but couldn't speak impeccable Hindi. The attraction for all the girls vying for this role is that they will have Ranbir to themselves for six months at a stretch. Trade tattle says that Imtiaz made it clear to Ranbir that he shouldn't shoot any movie while Rockstar is on. If Imtiaz doesn't find his Kashmiri babe quick, Anushka may bag this film. Watch this space. Let's see who gets Ranbir the Rockstar.
source:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Anushka-wants-Ranbir/articleshow/5686095.cms