Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
thnxx for the picsss
he looks soo cuteee!!
CrimeMasterGoGo thumbnail
🥰 He does look cute....esp in the Fiiiiiirrrrrsssssstttttt and the Laaaassssssttttttttt pic....
zaara.khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for d pics kim
and firaous give dis b day to oumah
i love d pics he soooooooo adorable and cuteeee
jyoti_jot thumbnail
aww ranbir looks too cute!!
tfs tash!!

Originally posted by: zaara.khan

thanks for d pics kim
and firaous give dis b day to oumah
i love d pics he soooooooo adorable and cuteeee

kk will give it to her
Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ zara: nice meeting u aditi
Ranbir look sooo cute in the pics. thx for posting.
zaara.khan thumbnail
nice meeting u too neha
why dont u join d bah fc ?
a lot of ranbirians r dere too
Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ok Aditi. I ll join BAh fc soon.
angelofdeathkav thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi my name is kavita wanted to know if i could join?
CrimeMasterGoGo thumbnail

Karan Johar posts details about his upcoming films in his latest blog 

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, July 22, 2008 - 17:33 IST

'Films and more films'; that is his new pledge. Keeping himself occupied, Karan Johar finally decides to let the cat out of the bag and reveals the five new films Dharma Productions is busy with. His latest blog, www.mynameiskaran.com has an update on the upcoming film projects from his production house.

Abhishek Bachchan, John Abraham, and Priyanka Chopra starrer Dostana is all ready to hit the screens on November 14. Directed by Tarun Mansukhani, the film's music is composed by Vishal-Shekhar, which would release on September 30. Karan is also producing a film, which is tentatively titled, Wake Up Sid! The film would be directed by 24-year-old Ayan Mukherji (Kajol and Rani's cousin). Karan informs that the film is a 'coming of age meets a slice of life' kind of film. The film has an unusual pair of Ranbir Kapoor and Konkona Sen Sharma and would release in September 2009. Next up is Rensil D'Silva's (Rang De Basanti's famed screenplay writer) directorial debut film, which apparently is a thriller with global terrorism as its backdrop. The principal cast comprises of Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor and Vivek Oberoi. The film would be ready for release by the autumn in 2009.

Karan's debut film, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai which is being adapted into an animation film, titled Koochie Koochie Hota Hai would be Dharma Productions' first animation film. The film will be co-produced by Prana (a seasoned animation house). However, this animation film, which has a plot similar to K2H2, will be picturized on animals and the animal kingdom. The core love story is between three dogs, and the supporting cast has roosters, bears, pigs, cats, and many others from the barn. Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, and Rani essay the voices for 'Rocky', 'Angie', and 'Tina' respectively, (minor tweak on the original names). The potential release date is late summer of 2009.

Last but not the least is My Name Is Khan, which goes on floors in November this year and would be shot at length in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington, and Mumbai. The film is scheduled to release by end of next year. Karan adds that, "the film at heart is a love story. At the soul of it, it makes a social comment, and at the whole of it, it's a human triumph tale."

Five films in the making, Karan Johar definitely has a lot going on. Keep it up KJo.