Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar

Rooprekha.....plz read...its a request

dove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi friends im realy sory as this is not about rooprekha, but it concerns her and i dont know where else to post this....u guys remember QAZI TOUQEER rupu jodi, the guy who won the title wid rupu...he is gravely ill, there was news on chanels and rupu was there 2...plz its a request thar PRAY FOR HIM, even if u dont like him plz pray for the sake of humanity...he needs prayers....and u can post this news where u thinks its appropriate.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fame Gurukul winner Qazi Tauqeer hospitalisedAdd
Fame Gurukul winner Qazi Tauqeer seriously injured himself while rehearsing for his acting debut film, Take Off. Qazi was rehearsing at Ganesh Acharya Studios when he fell down and injured his neck.We spoke to Take Off's producer Nazim Rizvi when he was on his way to Bombay Hospital. He says, "Yes, Qazi is in a very bad state. We are on our way to the Bombay Hospital. I have just spoken to Dr. Keki Tureil and Qazi will be immediately admitted in the ICU. We will only know the exact situation once he is admitted and the doctor has taken a look at him. All I can tell you right now is that he is in a very bad shape. His neck is seriously injured."How did the accident happen? "We have no clue. He was rehearsing for our film's title song as we were supposed to shoot the song on May 4. I don't know what happened. He was just doing some dance step when he suddenly crashed on the floor. He couldn't get up or move and was in extreme pain. I reached the hall and I am taking him to the hospital now," adds Rizvi.Dr Keki Tureil said, "I think he has had a very bad fall and is in extreme pain. He is completely stunned and we call it a neurogenic shock. He is in such extreme pain that he is not even co-operating in any examination that we are doing. I have sent him for an MRI test and will be in a better position to speak about him by tomorrow morning. We have also attached a collar to his neck and given him some painkillers. He was sweating profusely and could not open his eyes due to pain. We will keep him under observation in the ICU. The situation right now is unclear."
JJESH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry to hear this. I hope he feels better and gets good treatment.
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ohhh...sorry, may Allah bless him 😊
RUSmart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What has Rooprekha got to do with this?

Qazi will definitely recover and be able to do justice to his job. Will surely pray for him.
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i hope he feels better soon.....
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
will definitely pray 4 him
rinku6us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope he gets better soon
shushmita thumbnail
I will definately prey for him,,inshallah with all the love from his fans,,nothing will happen to him,,he will get better!! have faith!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hope his neck injury is not serious and gets well soon. I will pray too 😃 He is a good kiddo 😳