India-Forums

Rooprekha.....plz read...its a request

dove Goldie
dove
dove

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:02am | IP Logged
hi friends im realy sory as this is not about rooprekha, but it concerns her and i dont know where else to post this....u guys remember QAZI TOUQEER rupu jodi, the guy who won the title wid rupu...he is gravely ill, there was news on chanels and rupu was there 2...plz its a request thar PRAY FOR HIM, even if u dont like him plz pray for the sake of humanity...he needs prayers....and u can post this news where u thinks its appropriate.

dove Goldie
dove
dove

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Fame Gurukul winner Qazi Tauqeer hospitalisedAdd
Fame Gurukul winner Qazi Tauqeer seriously injured himself while rehearsing for his acting debut film, Take Off. Qazi was rehearsing at Ganesh Acharya Studios when he fell down and injured his neck.We spoke to Take Off's producer Nazim Rizvi when he was on his way to Bombay Hospital. He says, "Yes, Qazi is in a very bad state. We are on our way to the Bombay Hospital. I have just spoken to Dr. Keki Tureil and Qazi will be immediately admitted in the ICU. We will only know the exact situation once he is admitted and the doctor has taken a look at him. All I can tell you right now is that he is in a very bad shape. His neck is seriously injured."How did the accident happen? "We have no clue. He was rehearsing for our film's title song as we were supposed to shoot the song on May 4. I don't know what happened. He was just doing some dance step when he suddenly crashed on the floor. He couldn't get up or move and was in extreme pain. I reached the hall and I am taking him to the hospital now," adds Rizvi.Dr Keki Tureil said, "I think he has had a very bad fall and is in extreme pain. He is completely stunned and we call it a neurogenic shock. He is in such extreme pain that he is not even co-operating in any examination that we are doing. I have sent him for an MRI test and will be in a better position to speak about him by tomorrow morning. We have also attached a collar to his neck and given him some painkillers. He was sweating profusely and could not open his eyes due to pain. We will keep him under observation in the ICU. The situation right now is unclear."
JJESH Goldie
JJESH
JJESH

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Sorry to hear this. I hope he feels better and gets good treatment.
dove Goldie
dove
dove

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:43am | IP Logged
thanks plz pray for him
Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Ohhh...sorry, may Allah bless him Smile
RUSmart Senior Member
RUSmart
RUSmart

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
What has Rooprekha got to do with this?

Qazi will definitely recover and be able to do justice to his job. Will surely pray for him.
jani-yeh IF-Sizzlerz
jani-yeh
jani-yeh

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
i hope he feels better soon.....
rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
will definitely pray 4 him

Go to top