Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Will they or wont they......... (Page 2)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Pippa, I hope you are right. My only fear of cross connections is that no BT show till date has been spared of it. The one show which went on the brink many times to finally succumb to bigamy was KS and that was voted as the best serial of the year. So one cant be sure with these BT guys.

Even if there is no cross connections Michi reunion may only get prolonged by these torture masters. The reason I feel this is that Alaap-Suki relationship has not strengthened to cause problems for Michi. So till that takes hold they may continue the PA track for if Milsi is out of his PA he will smarten up to Alaap's plan. If PA track goes on and Michi get together I can see only more problems, the worst of which will be to see Milsi drive away a pregnant Prachi.

I hope my fears are unfounded, Milsi regains his memory and Michi reunite soon. For that to happen WWW would have to try to kill Prachi out of her insecurities. That may get Milsi to remember the past as it gets replayed. I want to see this played next week. Getting pretty fed up with this track.

By the way the PIM track took off on November 7th (three weeks after their first kiss). I hope we do not end up seeing another parting three weeks after the second one (already we are into the second week).       

Edited by optimist - 01 May 2008 at 9:59am

tweety_me14 IF-Rockerz
tweety_me14
tweety_me14

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Copy pasting from Michi Haven...This is what I have to say..
Ultimately no matter what- whether its Neev, Ayesha, Dadi, PL, no matter who wants what, who tries what, who does what, Michi are going to re unite...They will, they have to, and they are sure to...This drama will reach all levels of nonsense and intolerance before the PA track ends...So all the WORST possible scenarios will be played out- Neev turning negative [maybe], Ayesha speeding up the wedding, PL asking Prachi to move on with Neev, everything that we don't want to see will be shoved down our throats...But ultimately, Milind is going to get his memory back and Michi will reunite....So don't worry guys and just be positive!
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Tweety, nobody doubts that they will reunite. The only question is when and how bad will the interim be. Will they go the multiple marriage way before they reunite our jodi. Even without cross connections, would they make us wait another another two months? My patience is really wearing thin. Dont know if I can survive another two months of torture.

Edited by optimist - 01 May 2008 at 10:17am
pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Oh! I completely forgot the Alaap-suk angle. Ur absolutely right!

If MP get together before the PA is over this is likely to pull them apart. Hopefully, this angle may be just the thing to bring his memory back. who knows?

fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I truly believe that MA marriage will definitely not take plae. I am so sure that Milind has changed and will not marry ayesha as he knows that he does not love her. Especially when he knows what happened to her mother. He would not want to deceive ayesha because milind is reli sweet.

Also, i think even if MA marriage would take place, prachi would not marry neev. This is because she already told him a million times that the only man she dreams of is milind.

Now that Neev is planning on being harsh to prachi in front of milind, i think it should start to evoke milind to realise his feelings to prachi. Even though at the moment everything is not clear, milind does not want to see prachi unhappy, which reminds me of the time of suk-sak engagement party. Also, the fire again resembles the fire at the independence party. Its milind who just needs a little more push to his memory, which i think is gna cum bck soon.

Now if milind takes the act of prachi nd neev not getting on seriously, he may well advise prachi not to marry neev as a friend or confront neev about this. I jus dont think that prachi no matter how she behaves with neev will marry him. If this happens, im not gna watch the show cos officially she is milind's wife and even neev knows this. I dont think that even his grey shades would allow him to get married to her whilst she is someone else's wife.

Thts wht i think anyway cos i jus cnt c MA nd NP marriage to happen. The story would worsen for sure. Smile
gawker Goldie
gawker
gawker

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 10:58am | IP Logged
my feeling is right now there is absolutely no emotional tension in the story - how should i put it - usually i wonder what is going to happen? and stay up to watch atleast once a week. now its been two weeks since i've even bothered to watch the show.

atleast during the PIM track, there was the 'oh god, what is going to happen now?' feeling - now there is just disinterest bordering on boredom. i feel they will need to get them closer again before starting the next separation track.

this rubberband has been pulled so far, its got too slack...they need to restablish the michi connection soon and move on to a more interesting story. i'm sure they are aware of this too - maybe they are waiting for their leads to get more time to start this.
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gawker

my feeling is right now there is absolutely no emotional tension in the story - how should i put it - usually i wonder what is going to happen? and stay up to watch atleast once a week. now its been two weeks since i've even bothered to watch the show.

atleast during the PIM track, there was the 'oh god, what is going to happen now?' feeling - now there is just disinterest bordering on boredom. i feel they will need to get them closer again before starting the next separation track.

this rubberband has been pulled so far, its got too slack...they need to restablish the michi connection soon and move on to a more interesting story. i'm sure they are aware of this too - maybe they are waiting for their leads to get more time to start this.

True Smile the actual story does not hav any attraction at all..

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 11:04am | IP Logged
opti the trps have hit all time low when they had started this trackthe trps were still stable even with IPL there are shows doing comparatively well and imagine KS getting more trps than Kayamath where a killer is living happily with the victims family..people are getting frustrated,they cannot drag it much ,ayesha's insecurities are already in the forefront with milind telling her he cannot see tears in prachi's eyes (now who tells that to ur fiancee ..ur 20 yr old love)ayesha may rush the wedding or try to kill prachi coz she has seen the extent of prachi's love for milind too...that girl is scared out of her wits....abt neev am still not sure what to think i really hope as you said it is a red herring

panchi is back they shld and have to end it now.....am very bored with the show ...the hope of michi union is making me stick to it

Go to top