Users

Frequent Posters

PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

hey Aisha
how r u?
long tym no ch8 lolz.
Wel firstly best of luk 4 ure exams, hope u do really well in them GOOD LUCK!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ok now the VM OMG, the song its one of my fav and ROKA in it i love it. Awesome job, fantastic,fabulous, u rock!!!!!!
Im in love with your VM i dont know how many tyms ive veiwed it πŸ˜†
Gr8 scenes in them remindd me of the old days when ROKA were together.
So this is 4 u:
πŸ‘

O and one more thing cnt w8 2 c your next VM

Edited by PrInCeZz07 - 15 years ago
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PrInCeZz07

hey Aisha
how r u? im fine and cooooooooool !!!
long tym no ch8 lolz.
Wel firstly best of luk 4 ure exams, hope u do really well in them GOOD LUCK!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yeah iwish ido it wellllllll !!!

Ok now the VM OMG, the song its one of my fav and ROKA in it i love it. Awesome job, fantastic,fabulous, u rock!!!!!! thanks so much and ihope ill rocked it always for you alllll πŸ˜ƒ!!!
Im in love with your VM i dont know how many tyms ive veiwed it πŸ˜† oohhh really im sooooooooooooo happpy really iwant you all be like this dont stop watch my vm's one more but to say always to me :

onceeeeeeeeeeeeeee moreeeeeeeeeeeeee πŸ˜›!!!! and you really touched my heartbeat !!! love u soooooooo much !!!
Gr8 scenes in them remindd me of the old days when ROKA were together.
So this is 4 u:
πŸ‘

πŸ˜‰thanks sooooooooo muchhhhh for the clups πŸ˜›!!! you so so so sweetttttttttttttttt😊 !!!

O and one more thing cnt w8 2 c your next VM

yeah it will be more better if you watched it !!!

love u

aishooo😳!!!

sweet_dreams22 thumbnail
tht is amazing very nice!!! πŸ˜† it was a nice song!!nd the scenes were xellent!!!
theaisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_dreams22

tht is amazing very nice!!! πŸ˜† it was a nice song!!nd the scenes were xellent!!!

so thanks for you !!!

urs

aishooo😳!!!

jaan 234 thumbnail
hi aishooo ...............tum ne bohat bohat nice vm baanaai hai .............mujay bohat maza aaya ..... you rock ..........great vm ........ bohat nice soft song .........keep it up .................all the best your next vm ............ 😊 aur ye aaj k liye πŸ‘

mehak 😳
theaisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaan 234

hi aishooo ...............tum ne bohat bohat nice vm baanaai hai .............mujay bohat maza aaya ..... you rock ..........great vm ........ bohat nice soft song .........keep it up .................all the best your next vm ............ 😊 aur ye aaj k liye πŸ‘

mehak 😳

thanks sooo sooo much ... mehak you really so sweet girl !!! aur mein wish karte hoon ke jab mein vm banooo tumhi isee maza aayega !!!

really guys im so happy to see your all commenting on my vm !!!

hope you all be with me always !!!

love u

aishooo😳!!!

Roka Lover thumbnail
OMG THAT WAS MINDBLOWING SOOOOOOOO GOOOOODDDD πŸ‘

I feel all lovey dovey about Roka again 😳 πŸ˜†

i especially loved the bit where you used Airport i love you scene to the lyrics baby i love you πŸ‘ soooo cool...really love that bit

GOOD LUCK WITH EXAMS

p.s next time plz use cottage scene 2 hugs as welll because i think thats the hottest so far Roka got! πŸ˜† Edited by Roka Lover - 15 years ago
theaisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roka Lover

OMG THAT WAS MINDBLOWING SOOOOOOOO GOOOOODDDD πŸ‘ thanks sooo much baby !!! hope you liked always my vm's !!!

I feel all lovey dovey about Roka again 😳 πŸ˜†

i especially loved the bit where you used Airport i love you scene to the lyrics baby i love you πŸ‘ soooo cool...really love that bit *omg reallyyyyyyyyy so nice frm you ... you so sweet !!!

GOOD LUCK WITH EXAMS *ihope soooo go welll*

p.s next time plz use cottage scene 2 hugs as welll because i think thats the hottest so far Roka got! πŸ˜†

*ok iwill try*

wait for my newest one !!!

urs

aishooo😳!!!

mimi0295 thumbnail
Hey! *Eeeek* that was sooo good! Professionaly done! πŸ‘ I love Atif Aslam- and I LOVE this song! Awesome job!
theaisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimi0295

Hey! *Eeeek* that was sooo good! Professionaly done! πŸ‘ I love Atif Aslam- and I LOVE this song! Awesome job!

omg lot's of comment's !!! iwish more an more !!! thankx so muchhh !!!

mimi wait for my newest one !!!

love u

aishooo😳!!!