Vivaah

Vivaah Chit Chatters; Come In! ;) - Page 23

~~BaBy~AnGel~~ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
well, on the wedding, we will get priya ready and everything, and while she is getting ready we will swap chada with karan, her ex husband and gat them two married off, and get mr encyclopedia married off to that liberian who he had an afair with. 😆

or we could put bhang in some laddo's and give them to priya and our jiju, then on the wedding they will be going krazzy, and remember to bring a video recorder, n i'll bring a camera then we will show it to them 😆 😆

shadi toh deffenetly barbadi hogai 😆

oh and don't forget to bring the car, full with petrol then like that we will run and no one wil lrealise, that it was us
😈

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paagal_Priya thumbnail
😆 😆...nice ideas guys!! BTW I'm a member here, but just haven't been here 4 a while, I'm Priya! 😳
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~~BaBy~AnGel~~

well, on the wedding, we will get priya ready and everything, and while she is getting ready we will swap chada with karan, her ex husband and gat them two married off, and get mr encyclopedia married off to that liberian who he had an afair with. 😆

or we could put bhang in some laddo's and give them to priya and our jiju, then on the wedding they will be going krazzy, and remember to bring a video recorder, n i'll bring a camera then we will show it to them 😆 😆

shadi toh deffenetly barbadi hogai 😆

oh and don't forget to bring the car, full with petrol then like that we will run and no one wil lrealise, that it was us
😈

😆 😆 Waah Jiya..tu to bari planner likley..i gotta say ur damn gud at makin traps!! 😆 I like the second option better..we'll put sum bhaang in the ladoos and give one to Priya and one to Chadda..and wen its time to do the pheere..we'll jus put long "sehra's" on Chada's and Karan's face so no1 can recognize them..and after they get married and after da suhaag raat..wen all the "nasha" frum da baang is gone..Priya and Chadda wud have like a heart attack!! and wen they both cum lukin 4 us..it wud be too late cuz by then we wud be in another country ir sumtin..we'll leave her a recorded tape to both Chadda and Priya about our plan and we wud also say sry..buh i dunt think she wud forgive us!! she wud jus kill us!! 😆 yo Jiya watch out for Priya cuz she's bursting in ANGER now and she's ready to MURDER US!!! 😆 😆
~~BaBy~AnGel~~ thumbnail
lol 😆 so where sre we planning to go and run away, cos i think we should go before priya comes back
~~BaBy~AnGel~~ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Paagal_Priya

😆 😆...nice ideas guys!! BTW I'm a member here, but just haven't been here 4 a while, I'm Priya! 😳

hhhiiiii priya, thanks for liking mine and shaz's idea's, and it's nice having alot of ppl in this forum, and if you ever want to get revenge on some one or just annoy them, then you know who to come to for a master mind plan, come tou men shaz, we will give such a plan that you and that person will never forget it or us😆😆

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: s3exicuti4lyfe

😆 😆 Waah Jiya..tu to bari planner likley..i gotta say ur damn gud at makin traps!! 😆 I like the second option better..we'll put sum bhaang in the ladoos and give one to Priya and one to Chadda..and wen its time to do the pheere..we'll jus put long "sehra's" on Chada's and Karan's face so no1 can recognize them..and after they get married and after da suhaag raat..wen all the "nasha" frum da baang is gone..Priya and Chadda wud have like a heart attack!! and wen they both cum lukin 4 us..it wud be too late cuz by then we wud be in another country ir sumtin..we'll leave her a recorded tape to both Chadda and Priya about our plan and we wud also say sry..buh i dunt think she wud forgive us!! she wud jus kill us!! 😆 yo Jiya watch out for Priya cuz she's bursting in ANGER now and she's ready to MURDER US!!! 😆 😆

oH YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!😡😉🤣

~~BaBy~AnGel~~ thumbnail
i'm fine thanks, so did you like mine and shaz's plan of priya's barbadiii i think it is on the previous page 😆 😆
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
😆 Whats the plan? when is priis bday? 😳
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
OMG i jus became a Goldie!! YAY!! waited for this 4 a long time! 😊 Edited by s3exicuti4lyfe - 15 years ago
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
nutin jus home bored 😆 wat bout u? 😊 hows ur weekend goin..? 😊