India-Forums

Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na
Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na

Short Update for 30th April!

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 3:50am | IP Logged

purendu gives a slap 2 vinay n tells him 2 get lost as he ihas destryed fmily  reputation...vinay leaves the house all house members cries!!! @ night shubh n astha were trying 2 sleep astha ask him u dint answered my Q shubh says which Q? astha tells him u  r hiding something from me..shubh says its nothing like that... shubh got some msg abr reaching 3 manzil..he tells he have 2 go...astah tells i will also join u..she thinks i know u r not going 2 office but i ahve 2 find out where r u going? there vanraj n solochna is thinking that astha might l not allow  shubh 2 go alone she will also come 2 check..astha gets ready..shubh ask where u going??astha tells i will also come with  u ...she says y r u reacting like we r going for the first time..suddenly some 1 knocks @ the door vanraj comes n tells solochna is having pain in her tummy..shubh n astha rushes 2 her,..meanwhile solochna tells hr she got an acidity attack..vanraj give  shubh  sign shubh go 2 3 manzil h\shubh leaves from there n tells i will call the doc.... astha tells i will bring milk for u till the doc come!she leaves! when she is preparing milk she sees shubh going @ madhav kaka room..she says my doubt is clear now! she goes 2 vanraj room n gives milk 2 solochna  ...shubh comes ...astha ask where isthe doc? shubh lies that doc was out of town..but i called him n he told 2 give her medicine which the  doc b4r use 2 give her.... astha gets upset solochna tells them 2 sleep! astha is abt 2 leave n thinks i ahve 2 do something abt this thing 2morow in the morning i will check wht they r hiding ...next morning shubh is finding some importatnt file..he is unable 2 fin so astha  finds it...  vanraj comes there n tells astha 2 prepare tea for him..she leaves..vanraj tells shubh 2 check once in 3 manzill shubh leaves the file tn goes 2 3 manzil !..astha brings the tea n notices the file there ..she goes 2 kitchen n ask madhav kaka where is shubh...he lies that he went 2 office..astha thinks that madhav is also involved in this thing with shubh..she tells madhav kaka that cardamom is finished could u bring for me? he says ok n leaves...shubh goes 2 3 manzil! astha goes 2 madhav room n thinks whts behind the cupboard!!! she sees the door!!

precap: Shubh is with that girl..she puts her hand @ shubh's shoulder ,meanwhile astha opens some sandook she sees bangles mangalsutra bridal wear inside..she is  shocked!

sorry for the mistakes

plz hit the thank u button!

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Archanapragnasohilsalsal1desaimansisJaanu80mikidhamu2rheachipmunkkrassmeeradeviivanta29123456rsa-d-e-e-mKimyadontforgetharish_kenjolly_flneucharival0822lotsaattitudefammmaflowertotSallu-sigridMiss.Colorfullniveditha

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Thanks Sano!!!!!! Smile Embarrassed Wink
animateash IF-Rockerz
animateash
animateash

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 7:09am | IP Logged
thxn dearr
meenaxi_mahe Groupbie
meenaxi_mahe