Ur Ideal Aek chabi epi..... - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
😍 [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] ... cant wait..... but when will they show it?????
Urmi sandeep in CG officially as a couple....their engagement..she all dressed up looking really pretty!!!!...their pre wedding dating....their wedding!!!..oh come on...please show us!!!!!.........is anyone listening..........

Originally posted by sonia77

Urmi sandeep in CG officially as a couple....their engagement..she all dressed up looking really pretty!!!!...their pre wedding dating....their wedding!!!..oh come on...please show us!!!!!.........is anyone listening..........

cry me a river... 😭 

I wanna see this now now now!!!

this week's break is doing us any good, I hv noticed. forum has been deserted by many members.. and few who remain are so fed up of the wait that they are either panicking, writing marketic strategic essays or -- well.. crying a river wondering when will they get to see a smiley smiley nice episode!

Ket..that is so true...there are only a handful of us who are active at this point..and i dont blame people..there is really nothing to discuss...i think us handful have in our own way done whatever we could to put the message across..hopefully to the right people!!!!..its like almost as if we have gone around in circles with two to three posts each one implying and indicating only one thing!!!!!....i really feel we guys have done whatever was in our control in order to promote this show or whatever you may want to say....i can only say now that i hope we can just sit back and watch a few class episodes..and also have the pleasure of seeing the ratings go up!!!!
dont want to throw a dampner but lets not expect too much lest we get disappointed.
agree..........till when will we wait for a good epi, ksh???? n sonia n ket r right......crying a river n flood this forum......... ...i hope we dont get disappointed tomorrow.......dare i watch the epi????i dont know......thinking.......i know what ill do, ill wit for ur update, if its good, then ill see it if not, then plz state it before only......plz
Lets just keep fingers crossed its aired!!!!!..i believe no promo no nothing....
no promo, no add.........the add has also stopped............im glad im watching another drama, thats also sooooooo cool..........same director....sidharts.....