India-Forums

Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein
Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

Ur Ideal Aek chabi epi..... (Page 3)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 5:14am | IP Logged
u really think he will be in the center during his wedding??? He is the only one who does all the work, im sure he will be doing same in his wedding too........sandeep babu ko chain kahan hai........ LOL

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 5:53am | IP Logged
im actually afraid he will be sitting in front of the comp on his wedding too. Confused
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 6:37am | IP Logged
yup fazi, I think ppl will realise how efficiently sandy use to do that work when they start preparing for him!

and he has gotto naa... in the center atleast for the marriage rituals! and babuji will be doing them, soo sweeet.

btw, marriage toh dur ki baat hai! I wanna see him during his engagement , or even before that when Mehetas happily annouce the news to whole moholla! I want him there as well.. - he will be blushing away to glory.. Tongue
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Now those are scenes i cant wait to see!!!!....hope the next few episodes bring such like scenes..
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] ... cant wait..... but when will they show it?????
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Urmi sandeep in CG officially as a couple....their engagement..she all dressed up looking really pretty!!!!...their pre wedding dating....their wedding!!!..oh come on...please show us!!!!!.........is anyone listening..........
ketaki_ry IF-Rockerz
ketaki_ry
ketaki_ry

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonia77

Urmi sandeep in CG officially as a couple....their engagement..she all dressed up looking really pretty!!!!...their pre wedding dating....their wedding!!!..oh come on...please show us!!!!!.........is anyone listening..........

cry me a river... Cry 

I wanna see this now now now!!!

this week's break is doing us any good, I hv noticed. forum has been deserted by many members.. and few who remain are so fed up of the wait that they are either panicking, writing marketic strategic essays or -- well.. crying a river wondering when will they get to see a smiley smiley nice episode!

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Ket..that is so true...there are only a handful of us who are active at this point..and i dont blame people..there is really nothing to discuss...i think us handful have in our own way done whatever we could to put the message across..hopefully to the right people!!!!..its like almost as if we have gone around in circles with two to three posts each one implying and indicating only one thing!!!!!....i really feel we guys have done whatever was in our control in order to promote this show or whatever you may want to say....i can only say now that i hope we can just sit back and watch a few class episodes..and also have the pleasure of seeing the ratings go up!!!!

Go to top