Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Armaan ka "armaan" is gonna b fulfilled..

tia_ahuja2007 IF-Dazzler
tia_ahuja2007
tia_ahuja2007

Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 2656

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 1:54am | IP Logged

isn't it!!!WinkWink

Riddhima se "kiss" maangte maangte.....poor armi ka break-up hi ho gaya....

n now wid ridz singing,"zara zara touch me....kiss me....hold me...."Embarrassed

it's like pure heaven for him n for us too....WinkWink

hopefully "armaan" ka "armaan" poora ho....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink

guys,do post ur best wishes for him,.....Wink

armaanilicious IF-Sizzlerz
armaanilicious
armaanilicious

Joined: 15 July 2005
Posts: 18922

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 1:59am | IP Logged
yup! LOL

mummy ne kaha tha ek baar intezaar ka fal meetha hota hai beta!!
tia_ahuja2007 IF-Dazzler
tia_ahuja2007
tia_ahuja2007

Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 2656

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by angel77

yup! LOL

mummy ne kaha tha ek baar intezaar ka fal meetha hota hai beta!!

exactly,n in this case "bahut bahut meetha"LOLLOLLOL

Jasmine... IF-Sizzlerz
Jasmine...
Jasmine...

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 11680

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:10am | IP Logged
haan akhir kar..riddhima ki akal thikaane pe aa hee gayee!! Wink LOL
ab hopefully armaan ke ''armaan'' poore ho hee jaayenge... Wink
wen watched the promo i ws thinking ki armaan shocked tha ki happy tha ki confused tha ki ........... LOL
vaise riddhima is rocking nowadayz.. Clap
waah!kya guts hain yaar...sabke saamne she is saying''zara zara kiss me... hug me.. hold me..'' Wink LOL mindblowing!! Cool
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 31813

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Omg they took my idea Shocked .
Last week i made the post and said that Ridz has to confess by singing Shocked , but i said by antakshri, and she is seducing him by singing. Uff mere ideas chori kur rahey hain or coincidence Ouch ?

Anyways my all best wishes to Armu to after the dance he will carry her awaY and then shows her whats the meaning of seduce? Wink

Muniza
tia_ahuja2007 IF-Dazzler
tia_ahuja2007
tia_ahuja2007

Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 2656

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by muniza75

Omg they took my idea Shocked .
Last week i made the post and said that Ridz has to confess by singing Shocked , but i said by antakshri, and she is seducing him by singing. Uff mere ideas chori kur rahey hain or coincidence Ouch ?

Anyways my all best wishes to Armu to after the dance he will carry her awaY and then shows her whats the meaning of seduce? Wink

Muniza

LOL.....im sure,armii needs all ur wishes....n they made be "stealing" ur ideas,,,creatives ka koi bharosa nahinWinkWink

-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Joined: 07 March 2007
Posts: 5622

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:29am | IP Logged
yeah atlast uska armaan pura ho gaya! LOL
tia_ahuja2007 IF-Dazzler
tia_ahuja2007
tia_ahuja2007

Joined: 26 May 2007
Posts: 2656

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jasmine chhabra

haan akhir kar..riddhima ki akal thikaane pe aa hee gayee!! Wink LOL
ab hopefully armaan ke ''armaan'' poore ho hee jaayenge... Wink
wen watched the promo i ws thinking ki armaan shocked tha ki happy tha ki confused tha ki ........... LOL
vaise riddhima is rocking nowadayz.. Clap
waah!kya guts hain yaar...sabke saamne she is saying''zara zara kiss me... hug me.. hold me..'' Wink LOL mindblowing!! Cool

yeah,....mazaaa aa gaya.....jhakasss!!!LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
guys is that our armaan(Armaan Discussion here)

2 3 4

Author: mr.superkool   Replies: 26   Views: 6380

mr.superkool 26 6380 08 October 2009 at 3:19pm by Akkisharma
un fulfilled wish of urz!!!

2

Author: WiTTyGaL   Replies: 15   Views: 1129

WiTTyGaL 15 1129 01 October 2009 at 9:52am by WiTTyGaL
Armaan Armaan Armaan!!!!

2 3 4 5 6

Author: asmaanixx   Replies: 46   Views: 15527

asmaanixx 46 15527 18 September 2009 at 7:37pm by siddhika_ksg
*Armaan Armaan Armaan*

2 3

Author: absul   Replies: 22   Views: 7127

absul 22 7127 18 July 2009 at 11:26pm by shrutistar
Armaan Armaan Armaan

Author: absul   Replies: 0   Views: 2003

absul 0 2003 17 July 2009 at 8:59am by absul

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index