Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Prem's Dialogue : mere dil mein joh wafa.

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

hey everyone...here's sumthing i noticed...but wil prem folllow wat he told heer..here's wat he told her...

"Mere Dil Mein Joh Wafa Hai...Woh Kuch Aisi hai jiske liye mein koi bhi Rishta Thodke Nikal Saktha Hoon"

wat does tht mean?? tht he will do anything to get her...or wat his heart says....i am confused..if thts the case..then y is he agreeing to marry ash...yu can all guess naa...tht after lalit's announcement both premeer move to their respective pairs....and dont tell anything...but he cud hav told lalit everything...thts how he said the above line...wat do yu say all???

luv nandini

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
gud catch nandani

i didnt catch that part--but now that u mention it I really want Prem to keep his word and tell everyone about heer--but the way they built his character till now he seems like he will give in to his parents

i guess we will have to wait and see
nandini27 thumbnail
yaaa....from wat we know abt prem..he has to keep his word...and can never let it go....he has told this to heer means...unhe nibaana hi padega..chaahe kuch bhi ho jaaye..

luv nandini
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That is true, and I hope he does--

but i remember in one of his first scenes when in Canada with his Mom, Gayatri said that Prem would never tell anyone what he is feeling--i just wonder

but then again he does have the guts to say what he needs too, like the way he yelled at the people at the wedding when they were saying bad things about heer--2 cute

so once agian--i am double minded about the whole situation on wuts going to happen--but i do wish he is quick in letting everyone know!
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yes he says ki main ''koi bhi rishta tor ke nikal sakta hoon''

Lekin Prem wont do that yaar

I mean he is soo calm and will do what his family says

I wish Prem stands for himself and says that he wont marry Ash...I wud love him even more if he does that
nandini27 thumbnail
yaa..gaya1 had said tht..but then he tuk up the courage and told his heart(except for i love yu) everything to heer rite..i mean watever he said...any gurl can understand tht he is in love...soo...then the only prob is lalitji(cant blame him completely...but ya...he is also responsible for this) and DJ 😡 she's the one...and seriously....prem has written sumthing long enuff in tht tissue....oh gosh...y did he write his name in it..??

luv nandini
I noticed that too! He is not the type who would break any relations for one relationship be it for his soulmate. Like in tomorrow's episode -- it's not going to happen. I think it's just another one of those promises you make when you first fall in love?
purplewater thumbnail
exactly what i was thinking.....and while i was hearing it...i was like...in my mind..."dude u shouldn't have said that b/c now u won't live up to ur words...n this is gonna make u lose fans".....that's what i was thinking while i was hearing it....that's what i call "slip of words"...right there

unless of course he does do what he said...
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG this was what has happened on the same day last year....

ALL lies Prem???...why??just whyyy???

The creative dumbos never watched these episodes....

😔

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
These creative dumbos doesn't know anything about Prem and Heer AND Gmum😡