Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

saif-kareena to marry (Page 2)

lovanika IF-Rockerz
lovanika
lovanika

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Oh man i can go on and on about them.

But I guess there are two option to their relationship.

One is - They might get married. WHY? Kareena just out of a relationship which:
A) she was in for 4 years
B) She was the one who persued Shahid for three months and used to call him and send messages. (Thats the reason why Shahid wants no more of that nonsense from Jiah.
C) Kareena was madly in love with Shahid.
D) It is said to be Shahid who broke up withher..and if so then it is a REBOUND relationship which she need to carry on inorder to prove that she GOT BETTER THAN SHAHID to shahid.

So I guess just to show the world she might get married to Saif - She has all the attention and the high society parties to go to ...same like her Sister Karishma. and she never got that with Shahid as he is pretty normal middle class kinda guy.

She might NOT get married to Saif...

A) to me she still seems to be hanging in her past. She has hots for Shahid still. Its her wanting him and he not wanting her back....
B) Tashan Flopped.....she was looking for a better and brighter future...
C) She is young while Saif is old...
D) Saif is over possessive byt he look of it and this is not good in the long run...
E) Saif is the one who seems to me a very very SELFISH guy...he only cares for himself and TODAY he wants KAreena as she is the BEST he can do for his age and this is his last chance to get a decent girl

So I guess both things can happen......

floroscent Senior Member
floroscent
floroscent

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovanika

Oh man i can go on and on about them.

But I guess there are two option to their relationship.

One is - They might get married. WHY? Kareena just out of a relationship which:
A) she was in for 4 years
B) She was the one who persued Shahid for three months and used to call him and send messages. (Thats the reason why Shahid wants no more of that nonsense from Jiah.
C) Kareena was madly in love with Shahid.
D) It is said to be Shahid who broke up withher..and if so then it is a REBOUND relationship which she need to carry on inorder to prove that she GOT BETTER THAN SHAHID to shahid.

So I guess just to show the world she might get married to Saif - She has all the attention and the high society parties to go to ...same like her Sister Karishma. and she never got that with Shahid as he is pretty normal middle class kinda guy.

She might NOT get married to Saif...

A) to me she still seems to be hanging in her past. She has hots for Shahid still. Its her wanting him and he not wanting her back....
B) Tashan Flopped.....she was looking for a better and brighter future...
C) She is young while Saif is old...
D) Saif is over possessive byt he look of it and this is not good in the long run...
E) Saif is the one who seems to me a very very SELFISH guy...he only cares for himself and TODAY he wants KAreena as she is the BEST he can do for his age and this is his last chance to get a decent girl

So I guess both things can happen......

hey i m not quite sure about your reasons for why they may get married

but i m quite impressed with the reasons you gave why they may not get married

Edited by floroscent - 02 May 2008 at 12:56am
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:14am | IP Logged
You know I honestly cant say what'll happen. After seeing how shahid and kareena's relationship turned out, I learned that you just cant predict anything. All of you guys gave very impressive reasons of why saif and kareena will not get married, but honestly, after seeing how unpredictable relationships can be, we cant say anything. They may get married, or they wont.
I cant judge off of personalities too much, but through process of elimination, I can assume that if shahid's personality wasnt compatible with kareena's...maybe the opposite will work...saif. Maybe? Why not, could be.
But what I can judge off of are intentions, and right now, saif and kareena's intentions are very serious. If two people genuinely want to spend their lives together, who can stop them? Only fate, but fate isnt based on personalities or characteristics. Intentions are. And to get so serious within just 7 to 8 months tells quite a tale. Some may think, that its just lust. But lust strikes within first glance commonly. Saif and Kareena had seen and known each other. They had worked together in LOC, and in countless commercials. Why didnt the lust activate then?
Its because they really got to know each other during tashan. And when you have friendship and understanding involved, its never only lust.
Another factor that goes into their favor is that both their families seem satisfied with the relationship. Saif's kids have bonded well with kareena (so much that lil ibrahim was sitting in her lap in the car when they arrived for a cricket match), saif's parents think kareena's a lovely girl, adn kareena's family supports her. Recently, saif was seen embracing shammi kapoor at the zee awards. Shammi embraced him like he was family. I'm guessing the kapoor clan has accepted the nawaab into their parivaar, lolz. Their families are also somewhat similar. They come from a presitigious heritage, both of em. If saif is a true royalty, then kareena's family is hte royalty of bollywood.
So family wise they are compatible, they seem to really understand each other, and their relationship started off with a deep friendship. (Kareena went through Love at first sight in shahid's case, something i dont believe in). This is different. Friendship is a very strong basis, so atleast they have that going. And finally, their personalities match. They both have the same philosophy of live and let live, as kareena said. They both enjoy living life to the fullest and not wasting the present. Friendly, affectionate, and very loving people, both of em.
So, do I think they'll last? Well I hope they do, but I cant be sure of that. Sure, saif's rough waters in teh past, but maybe this was the girl he was meant to be with. He's happy being committed, and he's matured a lot in the past years. I want to give both of em a fair shot.
If they're meant to be, they'll be. If not, nothing can make them last.
lovanika IF-Rockerz
lovanika
lovanika

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 5:20am | IP Logged
If marriage has to happen then it will be with in this year....if they stretch it as Saif's mum said then it will not.....

Things chages in 5 years....right now both ar eplaying goody good with each other.....but after two year or so you start seeing the negativity and start to chage the person you arte involved with
spinhoo Groupbie
spinhoo
spinhoo

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Wow, there are some very passionate people on this thread...

Go to top