Dill Mill Gaye

another obstacle

irrum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey ppl so now we have an idea that after armaan and ridhima are together the next obstacle is DR.SHASHANK😡 he already said it that armaan is having a bad influence on ridhima i think he should talk to his daughter b4 jumping to conclusions...funny but true though ridhima is not shashanks real daughter yet both of them have the same habits jumping to conclusions without giving second thoughts😆 what do u guys think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missing Vmars thumbnail
actually deres another similarity betwwen dem ... both of dem luv 2 use armaan as dere Whipping boy !!! nething goes wrong in dere lives ( whether professional or peronal ) n invariably dey blame armaan
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u knw ppl we shudnt worry dat much abt Shashank(d Kharoos wud-to-be-father-in-law)coz if AR confessess then Armaan will be on a total high nd i'm sure he wud try to impress his dear father-in-law to death...so i guess it wud be fun watching Armaan running after Shashank trying to impress him 😉 😉 😉
sea_nyx thumbnail
yeah, the imp thing now is for ridz to confess,
everything will be allright afterwards
armaan can handle any situation if his ladylove is with him
i wish ridz would figure this out soon, cause without
her confession all efforts to make him smile are bound to fail 😭
-Mansi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: irrum

hey ppl so now we have an idea that after armaan and ridhima are together the next obstacle is DR.SHASHANK😡 he already said it that armaan is having a bad influence on ridhima i think he should talk to his daughter b4 jumping to conclusions...funny but true though ridhima is not shashanks real daughter yet both of them have the same habits jumping to conclusions without giving second thoughts😆 what do u guys think

lol..ur right!😆
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sea_nyx

yeah, the imp thing now is for ridz to confess,
everything will be allright afterwards
armaan can handle any situation if his ladylove is with him
i wish ridz would figure this out soon, cause without
her confession all efforts to make him smile are bound to fail 😭

absolutely... if ridz confess her love den armaan will handle whole sanjivini patients alone... he'll b dat happy.. infact ders no need 2 play so many tricks 4 makin armaan happy... riddhima's confession alone is enough 2 bring old armaan bak... wat say guys???

-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
unke haath main sirf armaan hi aata hai apni saari problems ki jad bataane ke liye! 😕