India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Bewildered by today's episode

starplusfan777 Senior Member
starplusfan777
starplusfan777

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:24am | IP Logged

You know, I'm watching today's episode right now, and got to accept, Ayesha for the first time in her life might have a point...Prachi is after all sending Milind back to the fire to rescue the picture...isn't she worried for him, she doesn't even stop him? Everyone is saying "mamooli si photo ke liye apni jaan ki fikr nahi kee", but actually it was Milind that Prachi sent in so how is it her....

2. Why couldn't Jay go into save her...there were 10 people waiting outside while Milind is carrying Ayesha out. This reminded me of a movie where a murder is being commited surounded by our entire Indian janta in the middle of the road...I mean while Ayesha was holdling Milind saying "nahi main tumhe nahi jaane doongi", why the heck didn't Neev jump in and say, "thike Milind, tum iski suno, main andar jaa rahaan hoon prachi ko bachaane"...I almost feel bad for Jay Bhanusali, they are making him out to be the proverbial "namard". Poor chap, nobody deserves that kinda treatment. Let me not even go into Alaap, after all it's his sister yaar, they shouldn't make one man into a superhero and the others into "---$%$". Also, in the era of Amitabh Bachchan, Clint Eastwood and all the 60 something happening men, let's not even begin to analyze how Baba feels with being asked to play a character that is a "walking grave". I petition for all the men to be treated as men yaar.

egle Senior Member
egle
egle

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:32am | IP Logged
well said LOL... about time these men were given some backbone... and seriously to jump into fire for a bloody photo is atrocious... where the heck is the so called "love" from prachi then.... *sigh Ouch Angry
starplusfan777
starplusfan777

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:33am | IP Logged
And also, I am ticked off that a lady's rishetadaars ae always evil, bad MAMAji,even badder bhaiyya Ouch

My brother is not that bad I can assure you guys Wink , and trust me, I don't know how he treats other women, but if I am stuck in a fire, believe me you, my brother and mama will probably be the FIRST to jump in...tsk tsk, are you seeing all this Tusshar Kapoor Tongue
purabian% Senior Member
purabian%
purabian%

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:34am | IP Logged
1. Agree, that was rather childish of Prachi fretting over a photo when Milind could have been seriously harmed, no one in the household seems to appreciate Milind, sirth tanna marna aata hain, Milind has two times saved Prachi's life, but know one cares to ask him how he is, why is that?

2. Milind is Macho Man, an all rounder, a unconventional hero who saves the damsel in distress, Neev looks like a kid, forget fending for Prachi, he can't fend for himself against a a two bit woman like Ayesha, so fighting with fire, toh bohat dhoor kit baat hai.

Edited by purabian% - 01 May 2008 at 12:36am
starplusfan777
starplusfan777

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Wink @ egle...I know ey

Purabian, agree with you on point 1, but yaar, what's wrong with alaap and baba and mama, they don't look like kids...I am sure they can atleast get some balti of pani from down below....also pray tell, how does this aag extinguish itself Tongue I know now I am analyzing too much...but point is they should make the other men look like they're doing something....even if not picking up prachi, atleast picking up a balti
vasantha_rao07 IF-Sizzlerz
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:44am | IP Logged
OuchMilind is the main lead..so naturally he will be shown..doing all things..justlike in our Indian movies..

the hero sings with his woman..dances..and fights all the goondas singlehandedlyDeadthough there r twenty able bodied men in the Villian roles
starplusfan777
starplusfan777

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Vasanatha....haha, you seem to have caught on to this trend. Tongue
Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Milind is the hero (my hero too Wink ), so naturally he will do herogiri and save the heroine. Embarrassed Whilst the rest will stand like props, and will go 'ooh ah..sambhal ke' LOL

Go to top