Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Interview-saif on Tashan and Ibrahim

MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

This is an Old interview... sorry if posted b4!

but have a look or u can read!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioqp1nokP34&feature=relat ed

Q: How was it working with Junior Saif?

A: He was great, he takes direction well and listens carefully. I was very proud. He is planning to quit school and charge 1000million rupees and not go to school again. I think i have to dissapoint him.

Q: So another Saif Ali Khan in the making?

A: I hope so lets see its a wonderful profession and jokes aside i really hope both my kids get into acting! i mean both the parents are. Its given me everything and soo much and im having my time of my life the best job in the world.

Q: Rumors are aborse tht Akshay Kumar feels that he feels sidelined Tashan is counted as Kareena Saif Starrer. What do u have to say about that?

A: Akshay is like a elder brother to me in many ways I havent spoken to him about this ridicoulous issue😆. i promise u he has no issues with anything he is one of the superstars in the country and a very hardworking confident man who has done a phenominal job in Tashan... none of this really matters cos its a grate flim(yeh rite) all of us have clean define roles. Anyway i dnt think anyone is upset we are infact we are really xcited and looking forward to it.

Q: As I mention tht pple are tlking about you and Kareena so i have to ask u this question.. U guys plan to settle down soon?

A: Well thts a far too personal question like I said before tht the most important thing rite now is our carriers and things are going really well evrything is fine tlking on that i think it is too personal.

Thank you for speakin to us!

Sorry for the mistakes

hope u enjoyed it!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aww, I love the "I think I have to disappoint him." 😳 😆
Hrithik_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yea.....i knew it that it was his son....
i watched the starting 4-5 mins and i was like "omg...thats his son"