Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Trifle…Tragic ..Trite…Trash (Page 5)

Sanaya_86 Goldie
Sanaya_86
Sanaya_86

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 4:14am | IP Logged

Brilliantly written Shweta Clap
..this has surely turn into a trash..through this journey we've like u said thought n talked n now it makes no sense..last lines were just apt.

"Some of us completely distraught with our own heavy baggages felt even more distraught with the way this journey was beginning to end…wondering how something trifle could end up so trashy…and how we all were are were are part of it…so much of our time ,emotions invested in those talks thoughts and feelings….yet they were real and yet the reality is we are were are walking thru TRASH..."

..i completely agree on wht we thought was beautiful n different has now turned in it's most absurd fashion.we had shared soo much n the bonding we all have is now more beautiful n precious than the journey itself..all matters now r my fellow travellers tht i interacted with n adore thm to the core for wht they really r.
..wht still interests me is the male lead ofcourse n wonder how long will it stay tht way. the magic,the charisma is lost n the hope is'nt high anymore..it,actually is no more! Ouch this post brought all of us together n thnx to u for tht.
Luv ya for sharing this post sweetsSmile n tight jhappi my friend!! Hug
Cheers to the bond tht keeps us going! Big smile

Edited by Sanaya_86 - 02 May 2008 at 4:18am

nottygarfield Goldie
nottygarfield
nottygarfield

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 6:56am | IP Logged

@Anagha

BETRAYED we feel...even by a show which once filled our hearts with joy!

Edited by nottygarfield - 02 May 2008 at 7:12am
nottygarfield Goldie
nottygarfield
nottygarfield

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by simplyvivacious

...And its even more disappointing to see a major portion of audience being still satisfied with low quality drama ....

And to top it all -- Laws of seduction? In a canteen? In front of colleagues? huh? Give me a break, creatives!

...till now the trash was just knee below..now its been slung unbashedly at our faces!

Edited by nottygarfield - 03 May 2008 at 7:58am
sexysoul Goldie
sexysoul
sexysoul

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:08am | IP Logged
wa a post guyz...all u discusin ere.... it kinda makes u fink back at wa u r seein .....

hats off 2 all of u..... it got me tears especiii nottygarfield's starter post....woooowww Cry
nottygarfield Goldie
nottygarfield
nottygarfield

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vaarti

but the thinking and talking and the hands held and the shoulders rested upon and the pick-me-ups along the way have made this journey worthwhile for me. for, long after this journey is abandoned by us travelers, some for other journeys, some never to journey again, we will still be talking and thinking about other things.

DD...worthwhile its been!....and thats why probably its even more despairing to see the very reason for it all going to the bins....

nevertheless, my boots now stink, my hands bleed from the scratches of those nettles on the way, i need a shower to cleanse the filth off me and a good rest to recover from the travails of this travel! how long before i give up and hitch a hike back to the world of sense and sensibility?

...i was all too aware of the terrible stench one fine(fine till i realised the depth of the pits) morning..it was unbearable and i needed cleansing......to think that while walking and thinking and talking we silently kept hoping for the hitch hike back to our sense and senses..but its like finding neverland...

Edited by nottygarfield - 02 May 2008 at 7:14am
nottygarfield Goldie
nottygarfield
nottygarfield

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Anu my dear...thats the hurtful pinch!

Originally posted by nureat01

What pinches the most is that this is the very show which brought us all together!

Edited by nottygarfield - 02 May 2008 at 7:27am
nottygarfield Goldie
nottygarfield
nottygarfield

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonalib

and yet , indeed it has brought a whole new world of friendship, wonder and shared joys to our hearts. for that will we all be grateful and happy.

sona...thank heavens for that!but one cant help but wish...if only thgs went back to being trifle...

Edited by nottygarfield - 02 May 2008 at 7:39am
nottygarfield Goldie
nottygarfield
nottygarfield

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 7:36am | IP Logged

..but i bear a grudge against them too...for being hollow or pretending to be..or maybe not..to embrace,advertise and rejoice in trash??maybe they are just as helpless...

Originally posted by ginak

Sad that something so beautiful had to come to this and like simply vivacious and hema agree that I watch it for the male lead alone but then dunno how long that will be enough.

Edited by nottygarfield - 02 May 2008 at 7:40am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index