Trifle…Tragic ..Trite…Trash (Page 4)

sonalib Senior Member
sonalib
sonalib

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Notty!

Shall i say Love's Labour Lost or should i say

miles to go before i sleep?

how brilliantly you have written, how deeply you have touched the core of our despair , our dismay and our exhausted and anxious witnessing of a much-loved object of affection bite the dust. i am a new entrant to the gang of girls, but i have made the journey, underaken Love's labour and suffered the bruises for just as long and witness the trashing of the dream , or shall i say the joyous ride and its decline into trashy oblivion. the pain, the emptiness is not to be described. and yet , indeed it has brought a whole new world of friendship, wonder and shared joys to our hearts. for that will we all be grateful and happy.

a journey's end must spawn a new journey of friendship and affection, of warmth and shared comfort and cheer!

Clap
brillianty written , befitting the knotter of the knotty thread!

sonali

ginak IF-Dazzler
ginak
ginak

Posted: 01 May 2008 at 8:48am | IP Logged
notty fabulous post again, well said, and like aarti said I also choked up reading it. Sad that something so beautiful had to come to this and like simply vivacious and hema agree that I watch it for the male lead alone but then dunno how long that will be enough.

but then I dont regret the journey difficult and painful though it may have been thanks to the fellow travellers I got to know. It has been such an enriching experience, so wonderful and such fun that the journey doesnt seem to matter anymore, neither does the destination, all that matters is I remain in the company of my fellow travellers whom I cherish and treasure.
shadzs Senior Member
shadzs
shadzs

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Notty...read the post with a sad heart....each and every word you wrote touched my heart and you have captured what we all feel deep inside and put it into words soo beautifully that I don't have words to express how I feel right now...all I did was stand up to give you and this emotional post an standing applause.. Clap Clap Clap

"Our journey took us to new places which for some of us was a walk down the memory lane and to some experiences which were never felt…but imagined …dream like….and so together we all dreamt….and thought and talked…."

Yup thats soo true Swetha...I was always a silent reader but this show and the wonderful people on the knukkad brought me out of my silent shell and made me express my feelings about this show...never thought I could become friends with people virtually and share my imaginations and dreams and talk about it too...but it happenned and am so happy about it.

"We left the train and now were walking bare foot. Tired and TRITE was all we could feel ... the green hills were long gone lost in our memories yet again….

And yet together we kept walking ..still thinking and talking…."

Reading this one is kinda making me choke with so many emotions and hopefully we'll keep thinking, walking together and talking too...

Clap Clap Clap Thank you Swetha for coming up with something so emotional which is directly from your heart and which depicts the emotions and feelings of all the KKians...love you for this!

mrz_92 Groupbie
mrz_92
mrz_92

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Hi to everyone,

I am a silent reader on this forum as I never thought I'd have the time to reply to each and every post and be an active member. But I really couldn't help replying to this...That was beautifully written Notty di (do u mind if I call u that? I'm only 15 u see.)It's been long since I went to the Knukkad too, but what u've said is so true and sad...This show had taken over my life in a way-KSG's charm (which incidentally is still there), the magical love scenes, humour etc. I don't know what it is that makes me watch a promo over and over again, but being obsessed with such trash is definitely not worth my while...
I was also pleased to see the way all the di's at KK analyzed each and every scene in such beautiful language - it made me want to watch the show more. I was one of those people who went stark crazy over the lead pair(I still think they make a good looking couple) but under the circumstances...Where's the sense gone?? I aspire to be a doctor one day and if this is how they portray the medical profession, its disheartening...
I'm sorry if I'm being repetetive here, just trying to say what I feel...
To all the di's at the Knukkad-Hats off for holding on to each other!
P.S.-Aarti di I enjoy ur posts immensely, the rich language is a feast for the mind...
dhvanisoni IF-Dazzler
dhvanisoni
dhvanisoni

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Notty Hug

The post is simply heart touching...felt like Awwwwwwwwwww....really...and the replies following the post make me happier that I joined this gang... and yes lately its been extremely tiring...TRASH is the word!
but as long as we are together we can get over with whatever hurdles come...wherever we are...at least we are together

and about the dreams..experiences..the greenery...the fresh air...I would reminisce them all my life../.we'' abt the Trash...huh/...the ending to today's episode has me totally surprised tht ...How could HE stoop to these levels...I wish they go and repley the september,october episodes and see wht treasure they had for us..wht effect they had on us...all we do these days is rant and vent...

Awesome post Clap Clap Clap and the replies to it Clap Clap Clap

kan123 Goldie
kan123
kan123

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:17am | IP Logged
hey notty di-Sorry for turning up only now!

U people are bringing me bak to this place again and again. Clap Clap You have put the thoughts of the gang so aptly and beautifully.For some reason it made me all senti.

""Our journey took us to new places which for some of us was a walk down the memory lane and to some experiences which were never felt…but imagined …dream like….and so together we all dreamt….and thought and talked…."

It makes me nostalgic.To think of what was once the thread that knotted us together,is no more worth our time and effort.But we are still entwined togther,miraculously!And that's why we would never be able to completely throw it away..i guess.

As iffy n hemangi said,the bar was raised so high,especially for those who spent hours talking n thinking,that the show fails to live up to our expectations anymore.

You braught us together once..n this post from you is more than apt at this hour.
-Wishes- IF-Dazzler
-Wishes-
-Wishes-

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by weltmeister

Notty....poignant..post...the lost possibilities..what could have been..to what has it become...

....yet the reality is we were .....we are walking ,feeling and thinking thru TRASH... Clap Clap Clap

Our journey met with an unexpected accident in Patiala...since then ..we are on bare foot..some times walking thru it ..some times crawling thru it...still I wonder why this show affects me..still why...I have no answer...these days reflecting wether people arround me deserve a irritated..frustrated..and dejected me...because of a show...on which I have absolutely no control.
Thanks for this post anyway.

exactly my thoughts

still wondering as to where that magic is lost and will it be the same ever again! also, y do we continue if we cant relate to it or leaving our brains aside atleast enjoy it?!!!!

wonderfully written

rakhfa Senior Member
rakhfa
rakhfa

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 2:51am | IP Logged
sweta di this is one awesome post!! u got me all emotional.and the replies r all my unvoiced thoughts.i was literally in love with this show.that is why i feel like being deceived,betrayed. i feel lik going there and gently pieces back together what the deconstructors(funnily enough they call themselves creatives) put asunder.and that is so stupid of me when they r so busy making mockery of realtionship.whether it is between the lead pair or betwn the show and sensible audience..i was shattered seeing them bowing down to disgraceful deamnds of certain audience..but its time to move on finally .hav had enough..but i feel more terrible coz im not able to it seems.
but the best part of it is i got to meet u all.and how aptly u said it.my eyes got all misty there.its wonderful to be with u all.

sweta di im sorry i said so may irrelevant stuff may b..let me give u a hug for such a beautifully written post

Edited by marisa - 02 May 2008 at 5:23am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index