Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Extended Slow Motion New PromO-VM YT LINK (Page 4)

yourmom Senior Member
yourmom
yourmom

Joined: 17 July 2006
Posts: 523

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
omg....just what i wanted to see Day Dreaming now my goal is to watch this promo 20 more times... LOL cant stop watching it...only a couple more hours till tomo....this promo ne krazy kia re...lol thanks soooo much loved it...especially the slow motion dream sequence...ridz and armaan...look.................lets just say this....i cant stop drooling.. Embarrassed

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 31813

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ladoo645

@ muniza75 - MMEE THREE!! Embarrassed

-Natasha

LOLLOL Arey yaar three kyon?

Gagan toh nahin daikheygi, just me and you.

I hope this list wont extendsWink, ho bhi toh cut kur deynaLOL.

 

Muniza

-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Joined: 18 March 2006
Posts: 37686

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kavu986

Gagan yaar...yeh koi tareeka hai....pehle se hi neend nahi aa rahi hai aur tumne yeh post kardiya...aab toh bilkul bhi neend nahi aayegi LOL

Luv you for this Embarrassed ....this promo is probably the most rocking one since the Ridz in skirt one...AR meri jaan leke hi rahenge Embarrassed Wink

LOL

arre main kya karron

mujhe khud nahin neend aa rahi

raat ke eik baj gaya kal subah jaldi uthna hai

and what am i doing????????????????????????????/LOL

ab tho bilkul hi neend nahin aayege lol

and btw thank you soo much for liking the video

i admit after that promo it has to be this one LOL

i am soo loving it LOL

okay aap sab marwaoge mujhe

 

i need to go to sleep seriously now LOL

 

-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Joined: 18 March 2006
Posts: 37686

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yourmom

omg....just what i wanted to see Day Dreaming now my goal is to watch this promo 20 more times... LOL cant stop watching it...only a couple more hours till tomo....this promo ne krazy kia re...lol thanks soooo much loved it...especially the slow motion dream sequence...ridz and armaan...look.................lets just say this....i cant stop drooling.. Embarrassed

even i am having a har time filling in the blanksLOL

I am sooooooo excited yaar

I cant tell you

I could not believe at first what i was watching

at first i thought when i read the promo

that it was a joke

because it just seemed impossible

but i forgot this was DMGLOL

but seriousll thanks for liking it

-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Joined: 18 March 2006
Posts: 37686

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by Ladoo645

@ muniza75 - MMEE THREE!! Embarrassed

-Natasha

LOLLOL Arey yaar three kyon?

Gagan toh nahin daikheygi, just me and you.

I hope this list wont extendsWink, ho bhi toh cut kur deynaLOL.

Muniza

what??????????

dekhungi dekhunigi  dekhungiLOLLOLLOL

di main bhi dekhungiLOL

 

okay

okay

good night you all are killing me here AR kaafi nahin the aur ab aap sab LOL

-kavita- IF-Dazzler
-kavita-
-kavita-

Joined: 24 March 2006
Posts: 4017

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaganjotsooch

Originally posted by kavu986

Gagan yaar...yeh koi tareeka hai....pehle se hi neend nahi aa rahi hai aur tumne yeh post kardiya...aab toh bilkul bhi neend nahi aayegi LOL

Luv you for this Embarrassed ....this promo is probably the most rocking one since the Ridz in skirt one...AR meri jaan leke hi rahenge Embarrassed Wink

LOL

arre main kya karron

mujhe khud nahin neend aa rahi

raat ke eik baj gaya kal subah jaldi uthna hai

and what am i doing????????????????????????????/LOL

ab tho bilkul hi neend nahin aayege lol

and btw thank you soo much for liking the video

i admit after that promo it has to be this one LOL

i am soo loving it LOL

okay aap sab marwaoge mujhe

 

i need to go to sleep seriously now LOL

 

Jaake soh jao...cuz after this post by you...my sleep has definitely vanished and its 2am already...damn....I knew I shouldnt have come on IFLOL....will just have to watch this continuously til I feel sleepyWink

yourmom Senior Member
yourmom
yourmom

Joined: 17 July 2006
Posts: 523

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaganjotsooch

Originally posted by yourmom

omg....just what i wanted to see Day Dreaming now my goal is to watch this promo 20 more times... LOL cant stop watching it...only a couple more hours till tomo....this promo ne krazy kia re...lol thanks soooo much loved it...especially the slow motion dream sequence...ridz and armaan...look.................lets just say this....i cant stop drooling.. Embarrassed

even i am having a har time filling in the blanksLOL

I am sooooooo excited yaar

I cant tell you

I could not believe at first what i was watching

at first i thought when i read the promo

that it was a joke

because it just seemed impossible

but i forgot this was DMGLOL

but seriousll thanks for liking it



lol same here my mouth was open and i was like "haaawwwww" LOL and then i watched it a couple times and i was nope this is for real...not a dream! omg tomorrow seems soo far away...shes such an awesome dancer! hai i wish i was that goodLOL
-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Joined: 18 March 2006
Posts: 37686

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ttimpy

its just awesome.......................................MAAR DAALA.......HAAAN .............MAAR DAALA...
Wink
Embarrassed
Clap
LOL

awwwwwwwwwwww

 

sorry sweeety

didnt mean to kill you

but it is not my fault

as it is AR wel especially riddhima;s faultLOL

aur main kya maroongi

main tho kudh ghayal huyi thi yeh dekh kar LOL

but seriously

i am gla dyou liked it

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
DMG Promo Center-Post Promo Videos Only Here

Author: absul   Replies: 3   Views: 1765

absul 3 1765 27 July 2009 at 9:29am by saher_90
Armaan and Riddhima Extended (Slow motion

Author: LOVE NIHIRA   Replies: 4   Views: 806

LOVE NIHIRA 4 806 02 May 2008 at 1:44am by sheenu
promo promo promo....!!!!!!!

2

Author: kritzi   Replies: 10   Views: 3944

kritzi 10 3944 23 April 2008 at 12:12pm by kritzi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index