Who looked better in a bikini..Bebo/Bips?

joie de vivre thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Bipasha in Dhoom 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtssDFgqdsE

Kareena in Tashan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oiD5EJMrjI

Edited by joie de vivre - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i go wit bips..kareenas seemed like a desperate attempt for attention...
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bips. kareeeeena looked scary in that whole video, and she doesn't look nice in bikini's. to me she was trying to hard to get attention through out the whole video.
breathing_irony thumbnail

Bips bikini looked much better...I like the whole strips with the beads on the edges thing......it adds more spunk and I love Bips's hair in the shot.
KAreena's shot of emerging from teh water is done to death in SO MANY movies!!!

Edited by breathing_irony - 15 years ago
Rozzzy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
absolutely and completely Bips for sure.I can this 100 times that no 1 and no 1 has ever looked sooooo sexy and elegant in a bikini b4 like Bipasha.When I saw her in dhoom in that bikini shot I was completely taken aback by her beautifully sculpted and toned up body and her postures were so sexy,not once she made herself look vulgar.
joie de vivre thumbnail

I had thought Kareena looked hot, but she didn't...She looked plain skinny, pale and peaky sans any curves..

Besides, pulling sultry, pouty faces to the camera doesn't make one look hot...Bipasha's bikini shot in D2 looked classy, Kareena's on the other hand reeks of desperation 🤢

Anaida Shroff Adajania has better sense of fashion than Aki Narula...Both Ash and Bipasha wore stylish clothes in D2, whilst Kareena is just sporting outlandish, garish outfits 🤢

Edited by joie de vivre - 15 years ago
Bipasha's bikini, her shots and figure looks much better than Kareena's. Kareena looks more skinnier than toned. I still prefer Kareena before weight loss. In MPKDH she has worn a swimsuit and looked much better.
I think they both look fine.
gem5000 thumbnail
bipasha anytime!kareena's way too thin for a bikini...bips had the right curves to pullit off...kareena just didnt look hot...
nightowl thumbnail
def bips...u can see kareena's ribs shes trying so hard to hold it in