India-Forums

Remix
Remix

New Ashi Yuvi Videomix (Page 2)

funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 02 May 2008 at 8:45am | IP Logged
ashi-tiaaaaaa ashi-tiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-tiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mix mix mix mix mix mix mixxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur new mixxxxxxxxxx is 2222222222222222 damn gudddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd i sw it like as soon as i opnd rf bt den ws replyin in ayls n all sooooo it tuk me a few minutes 2 cum hre as a late replier!!!!!!!!!!! but serislyyyyyyyyy like allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ur otha mixesssssssssss dis 22222222 hs jus added 2 ur goldn cllectn of awesum super duperrrrrrrrrrrr vmixessssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! trust meeeeee amazinnnnnn songgggg wth mindblowin scene co-ordntatnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!! yay yay yayyyyyyyyyy way 2 go ashi-tiaaaaaaaaaaHug

Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Hey....isn't that "shayad yahi toh pyar" from the movie Lucky. I love that song...n loved the picurization in the movie too...with the snow and all

haven't seen the mix just the starting....but wasn't there another mix made on the same song??? Confused
FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by xMarauderx

Hey....isn't that "shayad yahi toh pyar" from the movie Lucky. I love that song...n loved the picurization in the movie too...with the snow and all

haven't seen the mix just the starting....but wasn't there another mix made on the same song??? Confused

oooh now i finally know the songLOL warna ashita toh aajkal song bhi nahi batatyCry

haven't sene the movie you know neither the song but i have sene that other mix you talking off halshuuuu..LOL..its actually a very old and legendory Tia Ranvver mix made by lamina and trust me my sister can die for this tr mix as it is shes a hugeeeee fan of lamina's mixes...she gave me a tough timeee nudging me to download them and i remember lamina being the one to help me out when i had pmed her regarding this...yeah i know surprising..but at that time i was not even active at rf and welll away from all the yudh & politicsEmbarrassed{oh wish i still was but then...Ouch }and halsh i sitll had your fvt id with me.then.."smritilovesash"LOL  and lamina had been more than willing to help outEmbarrassed and when i had gifted my sister an exclusive tr cd for her birthday her besht moment was having this mix with her...Embarrassed...she says its one of the most beautyful mixes ever made and for her its the best display of romance...Embarrassed you should see her face light up wen she watches that mix..Embarrassed    

and as for this one how can i watch since its a yt linky...Cry...but i wld try frm my pc if mbs permitEmbarrassed i am thinking of making a yt account finally coz i wld leave u a comment for this one at yt only as i always choose to be with the first maker at rf..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed .

and yeah i have a song suggestion theres this beautyful number also called shayed yahi toh pyaar hai sung again by adnaan sami but its form a life in a metrooooo and its just awesomeeeeeeeeee awesomee awesomeeee its a foot tapping number totally ay styleeeeEmbarrassed just lovee it.."baaten kuch ankahee se ansunni si....wooooooh oooooo ooooo shayed yahi toh pyaar hai...BlushingEmbarrassed" pahle wen u said shayed yahee oth pyaar hai my heart skipped a beat thinking it was this song only..Blushing...please ashita/nappy do pick this song upBlushing...perfeeeeeeeeect for ay..BlushingBlushing.

Edited by smritisashi - 09 May 2008 at 4:59pm
ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockin_humz

its very gud! Big smile Embarrassed

Thank u so much Humaira Embarrassed...me glad u liked it Big smile

Originally posted by sanaayuvi

hey ashi its an amazing mix!!! Clap

Thanks a lot sanaaHug....for being so sweet as always n watching all my mixes n commenting on them Embarrassed n loving them too Big smile

Originally posted by usharafuddin

awwwwwwwwwsom ashi! lyrics has perfectly matched!! gr88 job!! keep it up!! Tongue

Thanks a ton heebz Hugfor being so supportive n watching my mixes n never faltering in commenting upon them n that too with such lovely comments Embarrassed

ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by funky n crazy

ashi-tiaaaaaa ashi-tiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-tiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mix mix mix mix mix mix mixxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur new mixxxxxxxxxx is 2222222222222222 damn gudddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd i sw it like as soon as i opnd rf bt den ws replyin in ayls n all sooooo it tuk me a few minutes 2 cum hre as a late replier!!!!!!!!!!! but serislyyyyyyyyy like allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ur otha mixesssssssssss dis 22222222 hs jus added 2 ur goldn cllectn of awesum super duperrrrrrrrrrrr vmixessssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! trust meeeeee amazinnnnnn songgggg wth mindblowin scene co-ordntatnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!! yay yay yayyyyyyyyyy way 2 go ashi-tiaaaaaaaaaaHug

Thanks soooo much vanshi HugHugHug.....ur hyper replies always bring a smile on my face Big smile....ur comments mean a lot vanshi.....thanks so much dearEmbarrassed
ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xMarauderx

Yeah harshu the song is from the movie Lucky....as for another mix on the same song....guess u missed out the topic which the viewbies posted in the forum which clearly said any song can be picked up for making a mix....whether used or unused Smile
ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *nitz_rocks*

I watched it yesterday only ashita on youtube as u told me u were uploading itWinkEmbarrassed And trust me i ADORED the mix! I seriously got gooses and that vibe inside me seeing themEmbarrassedEmbarrassed This mix is ultra awesome and i loved it...will coment on it thik se when i get bk homeEmbarrassed but i loved the mix... its just fantastic!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thanks nappy for ur lovely commentBig smile but me still waiting for ur "thik se" wala commentEmbarrassed.....hope u get back home soon WinkLOL
ashi_mania IF-Rockerz
ashi_mania
ashi_mania

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachaku_18

ashiiiiii ashiiiiii ashiiiiiiiiiii Hugwat 2 say ive totallly gon maad maaaaad afta seein dis mixxxx ive fellll in luuuuv itttt Embarrassed Embarrassed da strtin omgggggg ive neva eva seen dat sceen ven did ittt happen???? i mean jst luk at ashi da way she was playin dat casio n evry1 was shoutin n yuvi jst looooossst in her charm n ashi lukin at dat crowd she was feelin soooo happpyy n contented k evry1 lykd her pr4mance

Well it didnt exactly happen that way Priya...but I made it look that wayEmbarrassed that  Yuvi gets completely lost on seeing Ashi n Ashi is smiling n all happy seeing  him Embarrassed.....the vid is from the Masti Hain Pal Bhar track Big smile

n den dat gifty giftyyyy sceen vid dat lyn shayad yahi toh pyaar hai ven yuvi gifted her dat ring n kissed her lukd lyk ashi was really thinkn k is it reallly luv??? y m i feelin lyk dis??? y does his touch affect me sooo much????

I loved the way u understood n expressed what I wanted to say by using that particular vid for that particular line Embarrassed....feels so good to read this Priya Embarrassed

shayad yahi toh pyaar haiiii n dennnnnnn dat london dance awwwwwwwwwwwwwww i luuuuuuuvd der dance soooooooo much veneva i c dem dancin lyk dis i 4 get everythin i jst get loooosssssst in demmm n dat follow ur heart sceen was jst da prfct thing dat uve included n

dat lyn kaanton pe chalke sholon pe jal k ver yuvi was was feelin sooo hurt seein ashi n aditya laafin lyk dat den he cums 2 her n says k tum aditya k date kaise kar sakti ho n ashi says o really kyun nahi n yuvi says kyunki MAIN tumse pyaar karta hoon awwwwwwwwwww it was soooo sweeeeet ven he said dat n den dat storeroom fyt ven ashi says giv me ur cell u liar n yuvi says k believe me i i dint kno k i had brought ma mobile veneva he is vid ashi he 4gets everythin n awwww dat rock concert was jst da bessssttttt omgggg ven he cums near her n says ab sunai diya sab kaise cheek cheek ke kai rahe hai ashi ashi ashi sab tumhe pr4m karte huye dekna chahte hai aur tum mujhe MUJHE da only star f da show toh banne nahi dogi awwww i luuuuuvd ittttttt

n omgggg omggggggggg ashiiiiiii omggggggggggg i dont believe dis i mean jst last nite or mayb last 2 last nite i was continously thinkin bout dis sceen ver yuvi says or mayb potatoes vrinda k behen ki cap mp k tsirt or mayb da color f da walls i duuno ashi kuchbhi ho sakta hai i mean u r nuts n ashi says correct mein ekdum nutz hoon per sirft tumpee meri chang ka sirf ek reason hai aur whoi ho tummmm omggggggggggggg n den ashiiiiiii ven she brushes her fingers lovely lovely finges thru his evn more lovely lovely hairrrrrrr omgggggggg herrrr luuuuukkkk her smileeeeee herrrrr eyessssssssss den she kisssssd himmmmmm omggggggggggg i jst faintd jst faintdddddd n here uve included dis sceeeeeen omggggggggg m goin nutzzzzzz nutzzzzzzzzz nutzzzzzzz n in da nxt lyns yuvi kissssseddddd herrrrr afta giftin her dat teddyyyyy aawwwww it was sooooooooo romanticcccccc n den doseeee sceeeenssss those flashbacksss n finalllllyyyyyyy wat uve shown was jsttttt mindblowin ver dey wake up frm der dreams n cum 2 der real world n den offffff dey goooo hand in handdddd 2 another worlddddddd aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww i luuuuuuuvd da whole moxxxxxxxx ashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ur gr888888888

Thanks sooooo much Priya Hug...ur comment truly truly made my day Big smileBig smile..feels so good when ur work is appreciated Embarrassed....thanks for all ur support dear....luv ya HugHugEmbarrassed

Go to top