Remix

New Ashi Yuvi Videomix

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey everyone made a new Ashi Yuvi mix😳.....do watch n comment on it😛....hope u all like it😳

heres the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9mF1qPrW_U

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9mF1qPrW_U[/YOUTUBE]

u can also watch  it on IF itself....here is the IF link 😛

http://www.india-forums.com/video/video.asp?vc=3dd2ta3fwmnma rl8hau44685
Edited by anvesha rulz - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I watched it yesterday only ashita on youtube as u told me u were uploading it😉😳 And trust me i ADORED the mix! I seriously got gooses and that vibe inside me seeing them😳😳 This mix is ultra awesome and i loved it...will coment on it thik se when i get bk home😳 but i loved the mix... its just fantastic!😳😳 Edited by *nitz_rocks* - 15 years ago
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😆 😆 whats the song 😆 😆
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

^^Loons the song is shayad yahi to pyaar hain...i am not sure but i think its from lucky... and the mix is ultra rocking with such amazing songg😳😳 loons u oughta like this one...its very slow romantic song!!😳😳 watch it on IF😃 it should work😳 

But the mixxxxxxxxx rocksss!!😳😳 Totally loved itt☺️☺️

p_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ashiiiiii ashiiiiii ashiiiiiiiiiii 🤗wat 2 say ive totallly gon maad maaaaad afta seein dis mixxxx ive fellll in luuuuv itttt 😳 😳 da strtin omgggggg ive neva eva seen dat sceen ven did ittt happen???? i mean jst luk at ashi da way she was playin dat casio n evry1 was shoutin n yuvi jst looooossst in her charm n ashi lukin at dat crowd she was feelin soooo happpyy n contented k evry1 lykd her pr4mance n den dat gifty giftyyyy sceen vid dat lyn shayad yahi toh pyaar hai ven yuvi gifted her dat ring n kissed her lukd lyk ashi was really thinkn k is it reallly luv??? y m i feelin lyk dis??? y does his touch affect me sooo much???? shayad yahi toh pyaar haiiii n dennnnnnn dat london dance awwwwwwwwwwwwwww i luuuuuuuvd der dance soooooooo much veneva i c dem dancin lyk dis i 4 get everythin i jst get loooosssssst in demmm n dat follow ur heart sceen was jst da prfct thing dat uve included n dat lyn kaanton pe chalke sholon pe jal k ver yuvi was was feelin sooo hurt seein ashi n aditya laafin lyk dat den he cums 2 her n says k tum aditya k date kaise kar sakti ho n ashi says o really kyun nahi n yuvi says kyunki MAIN tumse pyaar karta hoon awwwwwwwwwww it was soooo sweeeeet ven he said dat n den dat storeroom fyt ven ashi says giv me ur cell u liar n yuvi says k believe me i i dint kno k i had brought ma mobile veneva he is vid ashi he 4gets everythin n awwww dat rock concert was jst da bessssttttt omgggg ven he cums near her n says ab sunai diya sab kaise cheek cheek ke kai rahe hai ashi ashi ashi sab tumhe pr4m karte huye dekna chahte hai aur tum mujhe MUJHE da only star f da show toh banne nahi dogi awwww i luuuuuvd ittttttt

n omgggg omggggggggg ashiiiiiii omggggggggggg i dont believe dis i mean jst last nite or mayb last 2 last nite i was continously thinkin bout dis sceen ver yuvi says or mayb potatoes vrinda k behen ki cap mp k tsirt or mayb da color f da walls i duuno ashi kuchbhi ho sakta hai i mean u r nuts n ashi says correct mein ekdum nutz hoon per sirft tumpee meri chang ka sirf ek reason hai aur whoi ho tummmm omggggggggggggg n den ashiiiiiii ven she brushes her fingers lovely lovely finges thru his evn more lovely lovely hairrrrrrr omgggggggg herrrr luuuuukkkk her smileeeeee herrrrr eyessssssssss den she kisssssd himmmmmm omggggggggggg i jst faintd jst faintdddddd n here uve included dis sceeeeeen omggggggggg m goin nutzzzzzz nutzzzzzzzzz nutzzzzzzz n in da nxt lyns yuvi kissssseddddd herrrrr afta giftin her dat teddyyyyy aawwwww it was sooooooooo romanticcccccc n den doseeee sceeeenssss those flashbacksss n finalllllyyyyyyy wat uve shown was jsttttt mindblowin ver dey wake up frm der dreams n cum 2 der real world n den offffff dey goooo hand in handdddd 2 another worlddddddd aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww i luuuuuuuvd da whole moxxxxxxxx ashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ur gr888888888
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey ashi its an amasing mix!!! 👏
usharafuddin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwsom ashi! lyrics has perfectly matched!! gr88 job!! keep it up!! 😛
funky n crazy thumbnail
ashi-tiaaaaaa ashi-tiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ashiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-tiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mix mix mix mix mix mix mixxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur new mixxxxxxxxxx is 2222222222222222 damn gudddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd i sw it like as soon as i opnd rf bt den ws replyin in ayls n all sooooo it tuk me a few minutes 2 cum hre as a late replier!!!!!!!!!!! but serislyyyyyyyyy like allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ur otha mixesssssssssss dis 22222222 hs jus added 2 ur goldn cllectn of awesum super duperrrrrrrrrrrr vmixessssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! trust meeeeee amazinnnnnn songgggg wth mindblowin scene co-ordntatnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!! yay yay yayyyyyyyyyy way 2 go ashi-tiaaaaaaaaaa🤗
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey....isn't that "shayad yahi toh pyar" from the movie Lucky. I love that song...n loved the picurization in the movie too...with the snow and all

haven't seen the mix just the starting....but wasn't there another mix made on the same song??? 😕
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xMarauderx

Hey....isn't that "shayad yahi toh pyar" from the movie Lucky. I love that song...n loved the picurization in the movie too...with the snow and all

haven't seen the mix just the starting....but wasn't there another mix made on the same song??? 😕

oooh now i finally know the song😆 warna ashita toh aajkal song bhi nahi bataty😭

haven't sene the movie you know neither the song but i have sene that other mix you talking off halshuuuu..😆..its actually a very old and legendory Tia Ranvver mix made by lamina and trust me my sister can die for this tr mix as it is shes a hugeeeee fan of lamina's mixes...she gave me a tough timeee nudging me to download them and i remember lamina being the one to help me out when i had pmed her regarding this...yeah i know surprising..but at that time i was not even active at rf and welll away from all the yudh & politics😳{oh wish i still was but then... }and halsh i sitll had your fvt id with me.then.."smritilovesash"😆  and lamina had been more than willing to help out😳 and when i had gifted my sister an exclusive tr cd for her birthday her besht moment was having this mix with her...😳...she says its one of the most beautyful mixes ever made and for her its the best display of romance...😳 you should see her face light up wen she watches that mix..😳    

and as for this one how can i watch since its a yt linky...😭...but i wld try frm my pc if mbs permit😳 i am thinking of making a yt account finally coz i wld leave u a comment for this one at yt only as i always choose to be with the first maker at rf..😳😳 .

and yeah i have a song suggestion theres this beautyful number also called shayed yahi toh pyaar hai sung again by adnaan sami but its form a life in a metrooooo and its just awesomeeeeeeeeee awesomee awesomeeee its a foot tapping number totally ay styleeee😳 just lovee it.."baaten kuch ankahee se ansunni si....wooooooh oooooo ooooo shayed yahi toh pyaar hai...☺️😳" pahle wen u said shayed yahee oth pyaar hai my heart skipped a beat thinking it was this song only..☺️...please ashita/nappy do pick this song up☺️...perfeeeeeeeeect for ay..☺️☺️.

Edited by smritisashi - 15 years ago