wed ...jatin pandit in the show?

amukta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Did they not announce that today they are having a special show with Sneha Pant and Jatin Pandit.I hope someone can upload the video please.

Edited by amukta - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes they did and I saw the episode. Boy I can't wait for the muqabala between Ali Ghani family and Bhagwat Family. I love Ali Ghani family and Mrs. Bhagwat the way she sings.   Wow wow.

I enjoyed their little singing so much.

They could have avoided all the drama about certain families. Viewers dont care to know. TOo much.
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he is a very good musician too bad he and his bro deprived of awards πŸ˜•
SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jatin Pandit is the trainer for all the contestants.

@DB - just finished watching the show, and the last performance by the Ghani family left me gob-smacked πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SholaJoBhadkey

Jatin Pandit is the trainer for all the contestants.

@DB - just finished watching the show, and the last performance by the Ghani family left me gob-smacked πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Doll I told ya 😊.  I just love Papa Ghani πŸ˜›.    Yesterday in K for Kishore finale 2 familes from WP came and gave small singing performance.  Ali Mohammad's family and 2nd family the gentleman who sang "Naina thug lenge" .

Ali Mohammad sang soooooo well.   I felt he should have won the title for K for Kishor πŸ‘ 

I tell ya WP will blow people away who loves music.  GS has done another brilliant job with this show by bringing such a huge talent to the viewers πŸ˜ƒ

BTW First week episodes were repeat telecasted atleast 4 times during the week.  So if someone misses it first time around they can still catch it when they show repeat.  But pls pls don't miss it😳.  I have become kind a spokesperson for this show since I love it already πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Dabulls23 - 15 years ago
SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Doll I told ya 😊.  I just love Papa Ghani πŸ˜›. Me too πŸ˜›   Yesterday in K for Kishore finale 2 familes from WP came and gave small singing performance.  Ali Mohammad's family and 2nd family the gentleman who sang "Naina thug lenge" .

Ali Mohammad sang soooooo well.   I felt he should have won the title for K for Kishor πŸ‘ 

I tell ya WP will blow people away who loves music.  GS has done another brilliant job with this show by bringing such a huge talent to the viewers πŸ˜ƒ

BTW First week episodes were repeat telecasted atleast 4 times during the week.  So if someone misses it first time around they can still catch it when they show repeat.  But pls pls don't miss it😳.  I have become kind a spokesperson for this show since I love it already πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, I saw that - it was fab!