wed ...jatin pandit in the show?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

amukta

IF-Dazzler

amukta

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

Did they not announce that today they are having a special show with Sneha Pant and Jatin Pandit.I hope someone can upload the video please.

Edited by amukta - 30 April 2008 at 10:30pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wed ...jatin pandit in the show?" in Waar Parriwar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 30 April 2008 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
yes they did and I saw the episode. Boy I can't wait for the muqabala between Ali Ghani family and Bhagwat Family. I love Ali Ghani family and Mrs. Bhagwat the way she sings.   Wow wow.

I enjoyed their little singing so much.

They could have avoided all the drama about certain families. Viewers dont care to know. TOo much. Ouch

Varun_Mehta

IF-Sizzlerz

Varun_Mehta

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 3:31am | IP Logged
he is a very good musician too bad he and his bro deprived of awards Confused Ouch

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Jatin Pandit is the trainer for all the contestants.

@DB - just finished watching the show, and the last performance by the Ghani family left me gob-smacked Clap Clap Clap

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

@DB - just finished watching the show, and the last performance by the Ghani family left me gob-smacked Clap Clap Clap

Doll I told ya Smile.  I just love Papa Ghani Tongue.    Yesterday in K for Kishore finale 2 familes from WP came and gave small singing performance.  Ali Mohammad's family and 2nd family the gentleman who sang "Naina thug lenge" .

Ali Mohammad sang soooooo well.   I felt he should have won the title for K for Kishor Clap 

I tell ya WP will blow people away who loves music.  GS has done another brilliant job with this show by bringing such a huge talent to the viewers Big smile

BTW First week episodes were repeat telecasted atleast 4 times during the week.  So if someone misses it first time around they can still catch it when they show repeat.  But pls pls don't miss itEmbarrassed.  I have become kind a spokesperson for this show since I love it already Big smile

Edited by Dabulls23 - 05 May 2008 at 11:35am

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

Doll I told ya Smile.  I just love Papa Ghani TongueMe too Tongue   Yesterday in K for Kishore finale 2 familes from WP came and gave small singing performance.  Ali Mohammad's family and 2nd family the gentleman who sang "Naina thug lenge" .

Ali Mohammad sang soooooo well.   I felt he should have won the title for K for Kishor Clap 

I tell ya WP will blow people away who loves music.  GS has done another brilliant job with this show by bringing such a huge talent to the viewers Big smile

BTW First week episodes were repeat telecasted atleast 4 times during the week.  So if someone misses it first time around they can still catch it when they show repeat.  But pls pls don't miss itEmbarrassed.  I have become kind a spokesperson for this show since I love it already Big smile

Yeah, I saw that - it was fab!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top