Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

(FF) Change @ Twilight (Epilogue Pg. 123) (Page 82)

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehlove

I like how you made "Neha" sooo damn smart.. loving it.. and now I am even more curious as to what he will do on our date since I already told him I am not the very romantic types.. Big smile I'm very very glad you liked it! and yes...I'm curious about your date too, need to thnk about it!Tongue

Btw, I never replied to the last part but I am getting the feeling you are trying to pair "Neha" up with Lanny... are you? If you are thats cool and all but I have a personal request.. Can we give him like a real name.. like Shahid (you know since I am so in love with him and all)?? hehe.. lol Don't worry hun! Lanny's too nerdy to be with anyone! I wouldn't do that to anyone!WinkLOL And love the personal request! keep reading!LOL

And I loved how in the previous part you made Shaili believe Maya and I was like chuckling in the back.. haha. I like being mean to people I like.. Aww...see Maya's niceWink She covered for you!Tongue And believe me I love it too!Tongue

Ok.. continue soon now.. I can't wait for the next part. I'll try soon!Wink

SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
That was funny the way he got nervous LOL LOL thank God he can read minds Wink

Neha doesn't like that kind of romance? Shocked I hope the date goes well Embarrassed I'm sensing a Bella in Neha for some reason Wink hopefully she doesn't find out about the blood-sucking vampire LOL or should I say the sexy blood-sucking vampire BlushingBlushingBlushing

O-M-G...have you seen the official Twilight trailer? Shocked I'm in love with Rob all over again Day Dreaming he stole my heart in Harry Potter and now this trailer *drifts off into dreamland*

cont soon!
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SVlover

That was funny the way he got nervous LOL LOL thank God he can read minds Wink It showed he does have some human emotions!Wink

Neha doesn't like that kind of romance? Shocked I hope the date goes well Embarrassed I'm sensing a Bella in Neha for some reason Wink hopefully she doesn't find out about the blood-sucking vampire LOL or should I say the sexy blood-sucking vampire BlushingBlushingBlushing She's a normal girl, some girls don't like it at all...we'll see!Wink And she might find out who knows? And yes sexy works best!Wink

O-M-G...have you seen the official Twilight trailer? Shocked I'm in love with Rob all over again Day Dreaming he stole my heart in Harry Potter and now this trailer *drifts off into dreamland* Rob doesn't appeal to me at all as Edward...ConfusedLOL

cont soon!
SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiandoll89

Originally posted by SVlover

That was funny the way he got nervous LOL LOL thank God he can read minds Wink It showed he does have some human emotions!Wink  he does even if it is only a little LOL

Neha doesn't like that kind of romance? Shocked I hope the date goes well Embarrassed I'm sensing a Bella in Neha for some reason Wink hopefully she doesn't find out about the blood-sucking vampire LOL or should I say the sexy blood-sucking vampire BlushingBlushingBlushing She's a normal girl, some girls don't like it at all...we'll see!Wink And she might find out who knows? And yes sexy works best!Wink  at all? well maybe he'll have some other tricks up his sleeve Tongue

O-M-G...have you seen the official Twilight trailer? Shocked I'm in love with Rob all over again Day Dreaming he stole my heart in Harry Potter and now this trailer *drifts off into dreamland* Rob doesn't appeal to me at all as Edward...ConfusedLOL *gasps* LOL he doesn't? well not everyone will like him as Edward because if everyone did then there would be nothing special about him Embarrassed well at least to me LOL

cont soon!
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
@Ariba: he might have tricks up his sleeves...we'll see! Wink LOL
divyankat IF-Sizzlerz
divyankat
divyankat

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
neha figuring him out? Shocked
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee
totally awsome update di Big smile
eclipse_101 IF-Dazzler
eclipse_101
eclipse_101

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Rob in Harry Potter? Don't tell me he played Tom Riddle...or wait..was it Cedric Diggory? I'm kind'a dumb.. Tongue

Anyway, Meera didi..that was F-A-B!!!! AAAHHHHH!!! He sounds sooo hawt...and Neha..she's all like, "I'm not into romance"..i feel her's will be the spiciest..everyone had a special thing..Rushvi's was cute...and Shaili's was romantic and made me blush like hell, and Nishi and Anik one was awefully romantic as well..and and and...Neha's will be spicy..mirchi maar ke!

Continue soon...I'm just lovin' this! Big smile
Little Foot IF-Rockerz
Little Foot
Little Foot

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
@Annu - Rob played the character of Cedric. Embarrassed

Go to top