Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

(FF) Change @ Twilight (Epilogue Pg. 123) (Page 72)

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armulover

Meera....where do i start? If only u could see the grin on m face... Big smile Big smile ..I loved it...no doubts... I'm so glad you liked it!Embarrassed 

Neha and Maya are so funny...I can totally imagine Neha's date with him...hahaha.... thanks!Tongue and I hope it lives up to the expectations!Tongue

I can actually believe tht I didn't notice he wasn't eating....its obvious...who can take their eyes off him and notice the food....haha...btw..I wouldn't mind at all if he picks Divz now...I can live the rest of my life with the memories of this one date...haha...(me and my filmy dialogues...gotta love them.. Tongue Wink ) Yes...very true!Embarrassed And ah so true...Embarrassed and I'm glad you're actually okay with it! we'll see what happens? and what if he picks someone else?Tongue

update SOON now...I wanna knw where we disappeared to...hehehe.. It'll be either tonight or tomorrow!Tongue

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiandoll89

Meera....where do i start? If only u could see the grin on m face... Big smile Big smile ..I loved it...no doubts... I'm so glad you liked it!Embarrassed 

Neha and Maya are so funny...I can totally imagine Neha's date with him...hahaha.... thanks!Tongue and I hope it lives up to the expectations!Tongue

I can actually believe tht I didn't notice he wasn't eating....its obvious...who can take their eyes off him and notice the food....haha...btw..I wouldn't mind at all if he picks Divz now...I can live the rest of my life with the memories of this one date...haha...(me and my filmy dialogues...gotta love them.. Tongue Wink ) Yes...very true!Embarrassed And ah so true...Embarrassed and I'm glad you're actually okay with it! we'll see what happens? and what if he picks someone else?Tongueofcourse im okay with it....uski khushi mein hi humari khushi hai.....WinkTonguesomeone else who? cause if it's not Divz...there could be a slight problem...cause phir toh hum sab apna hak mangne aur apne dates yaad karvane line mein khade ho jayenge.....hahaha...

update SOON now...I wanna knw where we disappeared to...hehehe.. It'll be either tonight or tomorrow!Tongue
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by indiandoll89

I can actually believe tht I didn't notice he wasn't eating....its obvious...who can take their eyes off him and notice the food....haha...btw..I wouldn't mind at all if he picks Divz now...I can live the rest of my life with the memories of this one date...haha...(me and my filmy dialogues...gotta love them.. Tongue Wink ) Yes...very true!Embarrassed And ah so true...Embarrassed and I'm glad you're actually okay with it! we'll see what happens? and what if he picks someone else?Tongueofcourse im okay with it....uski khushi mein hi humari khushi hai.....WinkTonguesomeone else who? cause if it's not Divz...there could be a slight problem...cause phir toh hum sab apna hak mangne aur apne dates yaad karvane line mein khade ho jayenge.....hahaha...Aww...what a good loyal person!Wink And hmm...yeah I thought so!LOL We'll see how it goes!Tongue

SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 10:27am | IP Logged
that was really good Meera! the girls came for a flower? LOL nice excuse LOL

Neha gave Maya and idea...uh oh LOL wonder what she'll do... Sharad and Shaili get on a boat ride? LOL good luck to the girls with catching them Wink I bet Lanny is going to be a part of their plan lol

*gasps* Anik proposed to Nishi? I feel that he was serious about it Stern Smile Tongue hope he was

I don't think you're losing your touch Smile cont soon!
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by SVlover

that was really good Meera! the girls came for a flower? LOL nice excuse LOL Thanks Ariba!Tongue

Neha gave Maya and idea...uh oh LOL wonder what she'll do... Sharad and Shaili get on a boat ride? LOL good luck to the girls with catching them Wink I bet Lanny is going to be a part of their plan lol She might go through with it, you never know!Wink and yup...we'll see!LOL

*gasps* Anik proposed to Nishi? I feel that he was serious about it Stern Smile Tongue hope he was  we'll see if  he says anything about!

I don't think you're losing your touch Smile cont soon! That's cus you're too shweet, but thanks! 

.:Megha:. IF-Rockerz
.:Megha:.
.:Megha:.

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

Merra diii.....I loved it, and it wasn't that short.

Haven't commented for a while....but I love the previous updates....

Shaili's date is going soo well....and she was engrossed in his eyes. She will be gone because even if she actually did notice he didn't eat and Sharad came up with a really stupid excuse she would still blindly believe him LOL Awww....her love for her Tongue

Nishi-Anik are shoo cute together Anik is a bit like Edward 

Neha-Maya convo was soo funny, they kept questioning each other like Edward and Bella in the beginning

I just can't wait for the next update.  Tongue

And I finished reading Twilight yesterday Tongue I was too good

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:Megha:.

Merra diii.....I loved it, and it wasn't that short. thanks!Tongue

Haven't commented for a while....but I love the previous updates....I'm glad!Tongue

Shaili's date is going soo well....and she was engrossed in his eyes. She will be gone because even if she actually did notice he didn't eat and Sharad came up with a really stupid excuse she would still blindly believe him LOL Awww....her love for her Tongue Yeah it is...and it's cute!Tongue

Nishi-Anik are shoo cute together Anik is a bit like Edward He is isn't he? I guess he turned out that way!LOL

Neha-Maya convo was soo funny, they kept questioning each other like Edward and Bella in the beginning I'm glad you found it funny!LOL

I just can't wait for the next update.  Tongue
It'll be soon!Tongue

And I finished reading Twilight yesterday Tongue I was too good yeah it is awesome!Tongue

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Part 20

Simran and Rushvi

"I can't believe she bought that stupid excuse about that flower thing!" Simran laughs.

"I know, but god we made such a huge mistake in going out of the bushes." Rushvi laughs.

"I guess, but damn those bushes were scratching me!" Simran complains.

"I know, but you should've just had some patience!" Rushvi laughs. "But here's a good thing, at least it seems Neha and Maya have more luck with their spying. I'm tempted to call them, but it'll probably blow their cover!"

Right then the doorbell rings and so Rushvi goes to open it and nearly falls over but she leans on the door frame. Simran rushes over and sees Rushvi, staring intently at a guy, outside.

"Um hi?" Simran says.

"Hi, I'm Aryan, one of Sharad's friends. He told me to come over here, if I couldn't reach his cell. I was wondering if either of you have had any luck.

Simran glances at Rushvi, but gets no response back. "I haven't actually tried to call them yet. But come in, I'll try it."

Simran pulls Rushvi back from the door, while she's still staring at him. Aryan smiles and sits down on their couch. Simran takes out her cell, and calls Shaili's number, but doesn't get any answer.

"Nope, sorry, I didn't get any answer." Simran says to him.

"Oh thanks—sorry I don't know your name." Aryan says.

"I'm Simran, and this is Rushvi." Simran looks at her and laughs. "She's kind of lost at the moment." Simran nudges Rushvi who finally snaps out of it.

"Oh sorry. Hi. I'm Rushvi." Rushvi puts out her hand.

Aryan puts his into it. "Pleasure to meet you. Sharad never told me he had such gorgeous friends."

Rushvi just giggles.

Neha and Maya

"Uh hi Lanny. We're in drama together?" Neha says.
Lanny just nods.

"Well how're you doing?" Maya asks, smiling, while still keeping her eyes on Shaili and Sharad.

"Fine. What're you two doing here?"

"We came for dinner." Neha says.

"The same place Shaili and Sharad went for their date?" Lanny asks suspiciously.

"Well we've heard from girls in our class that it's a really nice place to go to." Maya covers.

"So Lanny, all that aside, anything interesting happened on their date so far?" Neha asks tactfully.

"They flirted, like most couples do—hey wait a minute, are you two trying to get details out of me?" Lanny narrows his eyes.

Neha and Maya look at each other. "Why does he always know what we're doing?"

"Lanny, we're her friends. We just don't want Shaili to be hurt anyhow." Neha says.

"You think Sharad would hurt her?" Lanny asks.

"Maybe." Maya says, looking down at her feet.

"Then I better follow them quickly. I'll meet you two tomorrow at the editing studio at about 3 pm with my editing friend." Lanny says as he gets onto the next boat.

Neha and Maya wait until he's out of ear shot, and both high-five each other.

"Yes! Awesome thinking with the 'poor Shaili' scenario!" Maya laughs.

"Now we can go home tension free. We'll know everything about their date!" Neha and Maya both get into the next boat and head home.

Nishi and Anik

"Oh it's getting late." Anik says, glancing up at the open sky.

Nishi nods from her position on his shoulder. "You're right. But Anik, this has really been the most amazing 'first' date ever!"

"That's true. I think it was more because there's no tension between us, to try to impress each other." Anik agrees.

"You know something?" Nishi asks him, standing up.

"What?" Anik asks.

"I'm glad Sharad flirted with me when we got to this school." Nishi admits.

"What? Why?" Anik asks standing up and facing her.

"Because, otherwise you'd never admit your feelings to me." She sticks out her tongue, and goes towards the car.

He smiles and goes after her. "I'm genuinely happy he did too." He sits in the car and drives in the direction of the dorms.
Sharad and Shaili

"Sharad, thanks a lot for that amazing date." Shaili says looking up into his eyes, as the boat glided along the water.

"No problem Shaili. I'm glad you enjoyed it." Sharad says, slowly putting his hand around her shoulders.

Shaili starts breathing a bit faster."I hope he can't tell how fast my heart's beating. He'll think I'm some sort of crazy person." "Sharad, main tumse kuch poochu?"

"Anything." Sharad says leaning closer and whispering.

"I noticed during our dinner, you didn't eat anything."

"Crap! She's more observant than I gave her props for."

That's it! It was pretty long! I hope everyone's happy with it! Please do leave comments! And especially Rushvi should be overly happy! Wink

Luv ya loads,

Meera

Edited by indiandoll89 - 15 May 2008 at 5:39pm

Go to top