Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

(FF) Change @ Twilight (Epilogue Pg. 123) (Page 71)

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Part 19

"Shaili, what would you like to drink?" Sharad asks her, looking deep into her eyes.

"Anything." She mumbles, conflicting with herself if she should stare back at him, or avoid his eyes.

He smiles to himself. "Now as long as she doesn't question why I'm not eating, I'm okay. It's not like the other two will notice that."

Sharad looks up at the waitress who was trying hard to control herself. "We'll get two cokes and one plate of the spicy nachos' please?"

"Ye—yeah sure!" The waitress giggles and walks away.

"Spicy nachos?" Shaili asks him. "Not that I would ever doubt anything you pick."

"Yeah, the one's here are amazing. I figure you'll like them." He smiles at her, literally making her melt.

"You've come here before? On a date I presume?" She laughs.

"Maybe, maybe not. But tonight's about you so Shaili, tell me more about yourself?" Sharad reaches over and holds her hand. He notices one of the girls perk up in her seat.

Shaili just looks up at him and smiles and just tells him a little about herself.

Neha and Maya

"This is the limit Neha! We should not be doing this! Shaili's our friend!" Maya says, slumping in her seat.

"Oh sure, you wouldn't care what he does with her anyways, not like you get to go out with him!" Neha scoffs keeping her eyes focused on them.

"Neha! That's not fair! And to be honest, you know I deserve better!" Maya smirks.

"Oh yeah right. Sharad doesn't interest you at all does he?" Neha turns to look at her.

Maya opens her mouth, and shuts it again.

"Meaning he does right? I knew it. Then why'd you say no?" Neha asks her.

"Ugh, do I really have to get into this again?" Maya groans.

"If we want to stay friends, yes." Neha retorts back.

Maya sticks out her tongue at her. "Fine." She tells her the full story.

"Wow, I never knew you felt that way. I kind of see your point now." Neha says.

"So are you going to refuse your date too?" Maya asks, hopefully.

Neha just stares at her. "Are you crazy? Why in the world would I refuse my date?"

"Because you could be a good human being!" Maya explains.

Neha smiles. "Maya, hun, you keep pretending to be innocent. We all know what your master plan behind all this is."

"Plan? What plan?" Maya asks confused.

"You think that by refusing Sharad, you'll make him even more interested in you. But darling, he hasn't had his last date yet...you wait till after that!" Neha smiles.

"Wow...to be honest, I never even thought of all that! Good plan. We'll see how it works out then." Maya smiles.

Neha turns her attention back to where Sharad and Shaili were sitting. "Where'd they go?"

Maya looks in that direction. "Oh wow, they like disappeared."

"No duh!" Neha says, grabbing her purse and throwing some bills on the table to pay for their drinks. "Let's go."

They both leave the restaurant and head out to the platform, seeing them both get on a boat.

"Crap. We've gotta follow them!" Neha says.

"Seriously, want to tell me again, why we're doing this?" Maya asks, as they stand in line for the boats.

Right then Lanny turns around, "Are you two girls following Shaili and Sharad?"

"Crap what do we tell him now?"Maya turns to look at Neha, who's looking back at her with the same expression.

Nishi and Anik

"Thanks Anik. That was the best first date I've ever had." Nishi says as they sway to the music Anik set up by turning on his car stereo.

"Nishi, I know it sucked, it was so unconventional." Anik says, looking down.

"Unconventional is good!" Nishi puts her right hand under his chin and makes him look up into her eyes. "I really am glad we had this date Anik."

"Are you sure?" Anik asks, still not sure.

"I'm positive. I'm just surprised Rushvi and Simi came for 'a flower.'" She looks up at him and raises her eyebrow.

He laughs. "Yeah, I think they came to spy on us as well."

"Spy? I wasn't thinking that!" Nishi laughs. "I thought they came to make sure I was safe."

"Yeah, your theory was definitely better!" Anik nods.

"Uh...they're crazy. I knew our date would be totally perfect. Especially since I was with you!" Nishi leans her head down on his shoulder.

Anik tightens his grip around her and whispers in her ear. "I thought the same thing. You've been the one constant factor in my life, that keeps be forever grounded, and I want it to be like that forever."

"God Anik. You sound like you're proposing or something!" Nishi laughs.

"What if I was?" Anik asks in a serious tone.

Nishi stands up from her position and just stares into his eyes, trying to gauge what he was thinking.

"You can't be serious." She says.

"Yeah, you're right!" He laughs.

She laughs and hits his arm. "Tum bhi na!"

Short I know. But I'm sorry. Most likely there will be no update tomorrow. But I'm not sure yet. As for Shaili and Sharad's date. It's not over yet. And for all doubts about if he ate or not; he didn't. Shaili was too engrossed in seeing him, so she kept staring into his eyes rather than seeing what he was doing. Hope that clears some doubts! Please do leave comments! I'm losing my touch I think. Unhappy Sorry if it's too boring now!

Luv ya all loads,

Meera

Isha Goldie
Isha
Isha

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 5:48am | IP Logged

Meera darling...

It was soo adorable..Sharad is awesome...Shaili's a gone case...what if he doesn't choose her because Divz enter the story...she will be heartbroken...Cry

Maya and Neha's convo was hilarious...I am anxiously waiting for Neha's date...it would be fun...she would definitely notice Sharad is not eating anything...!!

Now that they are caught, what would Lanny do? How would Shaili react to all this?

And finally Nishi-Anik is adorable or what? Did he really propose? I for some reason felt he did...I love them already...WinkLOL

This is soooo exciting darling...I know I bug to too much for updates...you know why..because you are superb and make us want more and more...Clap 

Please keep writing..love you loads....

PS. You didn't change the page number in the subject box (page 71 instead of 68)....

Edited by Isha - 15 May 2008 at 6:16am
Little Foot IF-Rockerz
Little Foot
Little Foot

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Oh I didn't even comment on the last update!...hehe...I like the idea with the 'certain flower'. LOL

And to this one....haila....how cute is everything!? Tongue Embarrassed Embarrassed

I thought Lanny has got a ban on talking. Bad boy... LOL LOL

I just love how the story is going on...really really wonder whom Sharad's going to choose. (I knowwww...you won't let it out. LOL )

Can't wait for the next supiii update...love uuu...
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isha

Meera darling...

It was soo adorable..Sharad is awesome...Shaili's a gone case...what if he doesn't choose her because Divz enter the story...she will be heartbroken...Cry Thanks Nishi...he is na?Embarrassed and of course Shaili's a total gone case!LOL She might be...or might get something better in consolation? but we'll see!LOL

Maya and Neha's convo was hilarious...I am anxiously waiting for Neha's date...it would be fun...she would definitely notice Sharad is not eating anything...!! I'm glad you think so....Embarrassed and yes....she might notice!LOL

Now that they are caught, what would Lanny do? How would Shaili react to all this? I don't know..I'm, not  thinking about it yet!LOL

And finally Nishi-Anik is adorable or what? Did he really propose? I for some reason felt he did...I love them already...WinkLOL They definitely areEmbarrassed and hmm...wouldn't it be too early if he proposed??LOL They're in high school!Embarrassed

This is soooo exciting darling...I know I bug to too much for updates...you know why..because you are superb and make us want more and more...Clap Aww thanks Nishi!Embarrassed I'm so glad you liked it all!Tongue

Please keep writing..love you loads....I'll try. Love you loads and loads too!

PS. You didn't change the page number in the subject box (page 71 instead of 68)....Yes...thank-you Nishi!Embarrassed I was too tired last night!LOL

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Little Foot

Oh I didn't even comment on the last update!...hehe...I like the idea with the 'certain flower'. LOL No problems!Embarrassed and I'm glad you liked that!LOL

And to this one....haila....how cute is everything!? Tongue Embarrassed Embarrassed You really think so!Embarrassed

I thought Lanny has got a ban on talking. Bad boy... LOL LOL He really needs one more enforced na?LOL

I just love how the story is going on...really really wonder whom Sharad's going to choose. (I knowwww...you won't let it out. LOL ) Soo cholly!!!Embarrassed

Can't wait for the next supiii update...love uuu...
will either be tonight or tomorrow!Tongue
armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Meera....where do i start? If only u could see the grin on m face... Big smile Big smile ..I loved it...no doubts...

Neha and Maya are so funny...I can totally imagine Neha's date with him...hahaha....

I can actually believe tht I didn't notice he wasn't eating....its obvious...who can take their eyes off him and notice the food....haha...btw..I wouldn't mind at all if he picks Divz now...I can live the rest of my life with the memories of this one date...haha...(me and my filmy dialogues...gotta love them.. Tongue Wink )

update SOON now...I wanna knw where we disappeared to...hehehe..
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:44am | IP Logged
awesome update, you are not losing your touch! Big smile
nehlove IF-Rockerz
nehlove
nehlove

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 9:45am | IP Logged
That part was hilariously cute... Shaili being all engrossed in his eyes. She is a totally gone case as we all know and ofcourse for her even if she actually did notice he didn't eat and Sharad came up with a really stupid excuse she would still blindly believe him.. hehe

Nishi-Anik are getting more adorable with each part. Very cute!

Neha-Maya convo was the most hilarious in this.. I could totally imagine us having this conversation.

Now I just can't wait for the next update. I shall not pressurize u this time but if you give it to us soon it will be good Tongue

Go to top