Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

(FF) Change @ Twilight (Epilogue Pg. 123) (Page 70)

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by adventure_gurl

awesome job!

thanks!Tongue

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiandoll89

Originally posted by armulover

I'm not exactly sure how im still ALIVE!!!! Reading it was killing me...i think it was totally a BAD idea to read this while sitting with my parents...hahaha...I'm dying blushing and smiling....ab bachao mujhe...hehe...Meeru...I lovedddddddddd it....no doubts about tht...Aww yay! the comment I was waiting for!WinkEmbarrassedLOL I'm sorry...shud have attached a warning or something!WinkNext one...pls do so...hehe...Tongue...btw...whn is tht coming? pls say tonite....hehehe...

and the curved jawling curving into a smile? and i was still standing in frnt of him....no fainted? WOW....how exactly did tht happen? hehehe...and the kiss on the cheek...ufff...i can't even type anymore.....my fingers are trembling...I feel like Bella writing an email to her mother while edward is in her room with the sexy smile......hahahaha....jk...lol..rest assured...I'm not your mother!Wink And edward is actually with me!Winkhahaha....my edward is Sharad....and he's def here....haha..Wink....

Btw...on a side note...Neha...u think we're not innocent? Sharad and I? come on.....we're the most innocent two around....i promise we'll be good...u dont have to watch us...WinkTongue innocent? you two? Right....LOLyuppppp...Sharad agrees with me....ask him...Wink....
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

I'm not exactly sure how im still ALIVE!!!! Reading it was killing me...i think it was totally a BAD idea to read this while sitting with my parents...hahaha...I'm dying blushing and smiling....ab bachao mujhe...hehe...Meeru...I lovedddddddddd it....no doubts about tht...Aww yay! the comment I was waiting for!WinkEmbarrassedLOL I'm sorry...shud have attached a warning or something!WinkNext one...pls do so...hehe...Tongue...btw...whn is tht coming? pls say tonite....hehehe...I will! specially for you! and nope...sorry Shaili, gotta update the other one today!LOL

and the curved jawling curving into a smile? and i was still standing in frnt of him....no fainted? WOW....how exactly did tht happen? hehehe...and the kiss on the cheek...ufff...i can't even type anymore.....my fingers are trembling...I feel like Bella writing an email to her mother while edward is in her room with the sexy smile......hahahaha....jk...lol..rest assured...I'm not your mother!Wink And edward is actually with me!Winkhahaha....my edward is Sharad....and he's def here....haha..Wink....Fine...you win...for now at least!LOL

Btw...on a side note...Neha...u think we're not innocent? Sharad and I? come on.....we're the most innocent two around....i promise we'll be good...u dont have to watch us...WinkTongue innocent? you two? Right....LOLyuppppp...Sharad agrees with me....ask him...Wink....oh really? Waise....how's he doing? haven't talked to him in sooooo long!LOL
armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Aww thanx Meeru...chal since u're updating the other one...i'll give u some time on this one....but tmw...ASAP...okie? Tongue

Sharad is good....u knw he misses the besharam thread and esp u...a LOT....now tht jalwa is done...he's hoping he'll get more time to be online...thn he can talk to u... Wink ...wht say? Tongue tonite he's gonna catch up on the last couple updates of ur other ff and thn both him and I will comment there....hehehe... Embarrassed
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

Aww thanx Meeru...chal since u're updating the other one...i'll give u some time on this one....but tmw...ASAP...okie? Tongue Aww...thanks! you're the best Shaili!Tongue

Sharad is good....u knw he misses the besharam thread and esp u...a LOT....now tht jalwa is done...he's hoping he'll get more time to be online...thn he can talk to u... Wink ...wht say? Tongue tonite he's gonna catch up on the last couple updates of ur other ff and thn both him and I will comment there....hehehe... Embarrassed ah...so nice to hear!Embarrassed and hmm...tell him I'm sorry for that!Embarrassed And yes...I like that idea!Wink and sure!Embarrassed 
armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

Aww thanx Meeru...chal since u're updating the other one...i'll give u some time on this one....but tmw...ASAP...okie? Tongue Aww...thanks! you're the best Shaili!Tonguenp hun....u deserve atleasttt tht much...for writing such wonderful FF's for us...

Sharad is good....u knw he misses the besharam thread and esp u...a LOT....now tht jalwa is done...he's hoping he'll get more time to be online...thn he can talk to u... Wink ...wht say? Tongue tonite he's gonna catch up on the last couple updates of ur other ff and thn both him and I will comment there....hehehe... Embarrassed ah...so nice to hear!Embarrassed and hmm...tell him I'm sorry for that!Embarrassed And yes...I like that idea!Wink and sure!Embarrassed Meera...about YHJ he says...'it's all part of life.....haar jeet toh hoti rehti hai....wht matters is tht i knw u guys love me...and i knw u voted tons...so dont worry' TongueEmbarrassed
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

Aww thanx Meeru...chal since u're updating the other one...i'll give u some time on this one....but tmw...ASAP...okie? Tongue Aww...thanks! you're the best Shaili!Tonguenp hun....u deserve atleasttt tht much...for writing such wonderful FF's for us...Aww...you're really amazing!Tongue and you're going to make my head explode!LOL

Sharad is good....u knw he misses the besharam thread and esp u...a LOT....now tht jalwa is done...he's hoping he'll get more time to be online...thn he can talk to u... Wink ...wht say? Tongue tonite he's gonna catch up on the last couple updates of ur other ff and thn both him and I will comment there....hehehe... Embarrassed ah...so nice to hear!Embarrassed and hmm...tell him I'm sorry for that!Embarrassed And yes...I like that idea!Wink and sure!Embarrassed Meera...about YHJ he says...'it's all part of life.....haar jeet toh hoti rehti hai....wht matters is tht i knw u guys love me...and i knw u voted tons...so dont worry' TongueEmbarrassed so amazingly down to earth as usual!Tongue 
eclipse_101 IF-Dazzler
eclipse_101
eclipse_101

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
So Sharad, did you actually enjoy your time in Jalwa? Tongue

Go to top