Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

(FF) Change @ Twilight (Epilogue Pg. 123) (Page 69)

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehlove

Wait.. why does he think its better if we don't come in front of them? Now I actually want to go confront them.. haha.. lol just to ruin what he is thinking. But the part overall was very cute. Nishi and Anik are too innocent to be spied on whereas Sharad Shaili are not.. so we can continue on with that. HAHA. Because then he can do whatever he wants, knowing you can see them!Tongue But we'll see what you end up doing!Embarrassed and yes...they really are...and we'll see!LOL

Post the next part soon. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Will do it either tonight, or tom!Tongue

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushvi99

Super Duper CUTE update!!! Clap Clap Thankoo!Tongue

LOL so Nishi did spot them LOL LOL LOL . And I can't belive they came up with such a excuse! LOL Looking for a flower ROFL. Rushvi and Simran are too cute Embarrassed Embarrassed . Aww Anik tried to help them out, how shweet! I love Anik's character Embarrassed Embarrassed . Well good that they went back to their date..and looks like Nishi has forgiven them LOL LOL . Rushvi and Simran def need to work on their spying Tongue Tongue Yups...cus they stepped out themselves and yes...they were cute na!Tongue  you love him? Nishi's gonna come after you then!Tongue

Haii Sharad is such a flirt on his date!! Bapre!! Poor Shaili, no wonder she keeps blushing..I mean I was blushing readint it! Blushing. Aww sounds like such a romantic location Day Dreaming ..Anik and Sharad both picked such nice places for their dates! Big smile LOL so Maya and Neha are still undercover! And Sharad is still playin a long. Sounds intersting! Big smile Big smile Aww he really is na? I love him!  and yes...they both are utterly romantic! they have to be in my ff!Wink and yes...they are!LOL

Can't wait for the next update Meeru! Embarrassed will try!Wink 
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by eclipse_101

Meera didi! Awesome update! This was completely fantastic! The date between Shaili and Sharad is sooooo hawt and spicy...Nishi and Anik's is utterly chweet and chhhooooo lomantic! Embarrassed

You have to continue soon! Embarrassed

Thanks Annu! I'm glad you liked it! Will try soon!Tongue

divyankat IF-Sizzlerz
divyankat
divyankat

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiandoll89

Originally posted by BMTDian

meera didi!!
i had to start from beginning, it took me like a hour and a half to read the enitre thing Embarrassed but it was totally worth it Embarrassed imma a slow reader LOL Embarrassed Aww I'm touched you read it then Lima!Tongue haha i'm supised tooLOL didnt think i could have done all that readingLOLWink

loving the last update...totally cool...shaili so dam lucky LOL Wink She really is na?Tongue

wonder if maya and neha will be seen by shaili Big smile believe me...I wonder the same thing!LOL

cant wait for the next update Big smile Embarrassed Will write one soon!Tongue yay me cant wait 
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Awww thanks! Tongue Embarrassed
armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
I'm not exactly sure how im still ALIVE!!!! Reading it was killing me...i think it was totally a BAD idea to read this while sitting with my parents...hahaha...I'm dying blushing and smiling....ab bachao mujhe...hehe...Meeru...I lovedddddddddd it....no doubts about tht...

and the curved jawling curving into a smile? and i was still standing in frnt of him....no fainted? WOW....how exactly did tht happen? hehehe...and the kiss on the cheek...ufff...i can't even type anymore.....my fingers are trembling...I feel like Bella writing an email to her mother while edward is in her room with the sexy smile......hahahaha....jk...lol..

Btw...on a side note...Neha...u think we're not innocent? Sharad and I? come on.....we're the most innocent two around....i promise we'll be good...u dont have to watch us...WinkTongue
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
awesome job!
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armulover

I'm not exactly sure how im still ALIVE!!!! Reading it was killing me...i think it was totally a BAD idea to read this while sitting with my parents...hahaha...I'm dying blushing and smiling....ab bachao mujhe...hehe...Meeru...I lovedddddddddd it....no doubts about tht...Aww yay! the comment I was waiting for!WinkEmbarrassedLOL I'm sorry...shud have attached a warning or something!Wink

and the curved jawling curving into a smile? and i was still standing in frnt of him....no fainted? WOW....how exactly did tht happen? hehehe...and the kiss on the cheek...ufff...i can't even type anymore.....my fingers are trembling...I feel like Bella writing an email to her mother while edward is in her room with the sexy smile......hahahaha....jk...lol..rest assured...I'm not your mother!Wink And edward is actually with me!Wink

Btw...on a side note...Neha...u think we're not innocent? Sharad and I? come on.....we're the most innocent two around....i promise we'll be good...u dont have to watch us...WinkTongue innocent? you two? Right....LOL

Go to top