Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

(FF) Change @ Twilight (Epilogue Pg. 123) (Page 67)

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:49am | IP Logged
@Shaili: don't worry....I'm hoping that with whatever he does...makes you happy! Cus I've already typed it all out, just doing some editing here and here! Embarrassed

Exactly!! There is no crooked smile on his face, and it just ruins it for me, even if I try to accept him, I need the smile there! Tongue

SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:20am | IP Logged
that was a sweet update Meera Clap the girls are so mischevious LOL and poor Shaili is feeling disappointed... hopefully it'll get better Tongue

Nishi and Anik are just so sweet Embarrassed Anik would never let them get lost, awww! a waterfall! Embarrassed Embarrassed I hope the girls don't ruin their date lol

cont soon with more masti from the girls!
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SVlover

that was a sweet update Meera Clap the girls are so mischevious LOL and poor Shaili is feeling disappointed... hopefully it'll get better Tongue Thanks so much Ariba!Embarrassed It'll get better...at least in my eyes, I hope Shaili thinks so too!Embarrassed

Nishi and Anik are just so sweet Embarrassed Anik would never let them get lost, awww! a waterfall! Embarrassed Embarrassed I hope the girls don't ruin their date lol They are adorable na?Embarrassed And hmm...we'll see!LOL

cont soon with more masti from the girls! Will try soon!Tongue 
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Part 18

"What are you doing here?" Nishi screams.

Simran and Rushvi have guilty looks on their faces. "Um, we—we were—Simran tum kuch bolo na!" Rushvi says, pushing Simran forward.

"We were—just looking for a certain flower for biology class." Simran covers up.

"Yeah? Why don't I believe that?" Nishi says crossing her arms.

"Uh. It's true. Ask Anik!" Rushvi says, while glaring at Anik.

"She's right Nishi. It's part of our class." Anik says, trying to re-assure her.

Rushvi mouths 'thank-you' to Anik.

"We'll uh, leave now." Simran says, moving back.

"Hold it right there!" Nishi says.

Simran and Rushvi stop dead in their tracks and turn around.

"Yes?" Simran asks.

"You two are telling the truth na?" Nishi asks.

"Nishi, we love you girl. We wouldn't lie to you. But we'll meet you later on?" Rushvi says, turning to leave again.

Nishi sighs and turns her attention back to Anik. "Why do I find it hard to believe them?"

"Because you know your friends so well!" Anik smiles at her.

Nishi gives him a weak smile, and just holds his hand, and walks with him to the table again. "Let's continue our first date shall we?"

"I'm all for that!" Anik laughs.

Shaili and Sharad

"Shaili, I want you to know how happy I am that you agreed for this date." Sharad says, talking her hand.

Shaili slowly steps out of the car. "Wow, this place is amazing. I never even knew a place like this existed."

She keeps staring at a restaurant floating in the middle of the lake, while there are mini boats going to and from.

"You like it?" Sharad asks, whispering in her ear.

She turns to look at him, and her nose brushes his cheek. "I love it."

"Oh my god, this is too close for comfort. I hope I don't do something I'd regret." He comes closer and kisses her cheek.

Shaili immediately feels the blood rushing to her cheeks. "Chale?" she manages to let out in a barely audible voice.

He smiles, and leads her into the small boat.

"Wow...this all feels so magical." Shaili says as she notices the scenery.

"I'm just glad it's only two to a boat!" He winks at her, as he sees Lanny coming in the boat after them.

"I know this date totally started out badly, but now it's seriously taken a drastic turn!" Shaili keeps staring at him.

Right then Sharad notices two shortish figures going into the boat after Lanny. "So those two did decide to come along for the date did they? One who deliberately chose not to go for the date, and the other who gets her chance soon?"

Shaili and Sharad get off when they reach the restaurant, and he helps her onto the platform. Right then he pulls a little hard, and so she falls into his arms.

"Whoops." He says, staring into her eyes.

Shaili is in no position to say anything and so she just stares back into his, not knowing how they were having this magical effect on her, then her eyes travel down south to his curved jaw line, which at this point, was curving into a smile, that she knew made her feel special, and tingled her down to her toes.

Finally he helps her stand up, and she blushes again, and he laughs, and offers her his arm, to take her into the restaurant, they both settle into a corner booth, and Sharad notices the other two following them, take a seat on the other side of the restaurant.

"I wonder if they're planning to come in front of us or not at all during this whole date? If they're not, it's even better." HE smiles to himself.

That's it. Short I know, but I'm sorry! It'll get longer and loads better soon! Please do leave comments!

Luv ya all loads,

Meera

Edited by indiandoll89 - 14 May 2008 at 2:44pm
Isha Goldie
Isha
Isha

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

It was awesome...totally loved it...

Curved jawline curving into a smile...I am surprised Shaili is maintaining her calm...and she didn't scream  OMGGGGG....Sharad maar dalega...sooo smooth and hot...

Poor Rushvi and Simran..I wish Anik-Nishi asked them to stay for dinner at least...

I wonder what Maya and Neha are upto and where Lanny vanished...

Getting all excited...plssssss continue sonn...

Edited by Isha - 14 May 2008 at 2:59pm
-Srishty- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srishty-
-Srishty-

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Will be back just reserving my spot. Big smile
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
that was awsome!!!! Big smile Big smile
plez continue soon Smile
divyankat IF-Sizzlerz
divyankat
divyankat

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
meera didi!!
i had to start from beginning, it took me like a hour and a half to read the enitre thing Embarrassed but it was totally worth it Embarrassed imma a slow reader LOL Embarrassed

loving the last update...totally cool...shaili so dam lucky LOL Wink

wonder if maya and neha will be seen by shaili Big smile

cant wait for the next update Big smile Embarrassed

Go to top