Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

(FF) Change @ Twilight (Epilogue Pg. 123) (Page 64)

eclipse_101 IF-Dazzler
eclipse_101
eclipse_101

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
When do we get the dates ad the sexiness that'll flowww within the update.

Now I have a mental image of Edward as Sharad. I don't like the Bella dn Edward they're using in the movie. Ouch

eclipse_101 IF-Dazzler
eclipse_101
eclipse_101

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
I just can't imagine Divyanka as Bella though. it's just not possible! Tongue
rushvi99 IF-Rockerz
rushvi99
rushvi99

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiandoll89

Originally posted by rushvi99

Omg omg omg!! I loved it!! Clap Clap Clap . Haii what are you doing to me Meeru!! with all of his hoxyness and all the flirting *thud* Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed I'm glad you liked it!EmbarrassedTongue and sorry!LOL Yes Meeru! its not fair! you kill me with each update!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. He is way too hoxy!! Blushing

I love him!! and I love this FF!! Clap Clap just and adorable update! Shaili was soo cute getting ready and excited. I mean who wouldn't be! its HIM! Big smile Big smile . And that was sooo shweet how Sharad kept hinting towards Maya that he actually chose her before Embarrassed Embarrassed. I'm so happy you do!Tongue And yes..it was adorable!Embarrassed And hmm...that, pagal hain Sharad. He should leave Maya alone now!LOL Ofcourse I do! I mean its your FF! I love all of them!! really was, she's too cute. LOL does Maya want him to leave her alone? WinkWink

Awww Anik and Nishi are just sooo adorable! haha I can't belive Sharad was trying it with her too LOL LOL LOL Good thing Anik didn't hear! LOL LOL He has a thing for getting ppl he can't have!WinkLOL LOL then we are the same! Ah..match made in heven EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I LOVE the spying idea!! This should be so much fun!! Can't wait for the next update Meeru! really excited! Big smile Big smile If there is spying!WinkLOL  I think there should be!! It wold be sooo much fun! Tongue 
rushvi99 IF-Rockerz
rushvi99
rushvi99

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by eclipse_101

Soo true! I can't eaither LOLLOL. I think Divyanka is too bubbly to be Bella Embarrassed

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by BMTDian

meera didi!! i now see this!! lolz will start to read asap!! cant wait...planning to read twilight aswell..to knw wat you all go crazy about Wink Wink LOL

Aww thanks Lima!TongueEmbarrassed I hope you like it!

When do we get the dates ad the sexiness that'll flowww within the update.

Now I have a mental image of Edward as Sharad. I don't like the Bella dn Edward they're using in the movie. Ouch

Well...soon maybe!Tongue And yes...I don't like either Bella or Edward for the movie...Confused

Originally posted by indiandoll89

I love him!! and I love this FF!! Clap Clap just and adorable update! Shaili was soo cute getting ready and excited. I mean who wouldn't be! its HIM! Big smile Big smile . And that was sooo shweet how Sharad kept hinting towards Maya that he actually chose her before Embarrassed Embarrassed. I'm so happy you do!Tongue And yes..it was adorable!Embarrassed And hmm...that, pagal hain Sharad. He should leave Maya alone now!LOL Ofcourse I do! I mean its your FF! I love all of them!! really was, she's too cute. LOL does Maya want him to leave her alone? WinkWink Aww thanks! That's so shweet!LOL And hmm...maybe not!Tongue

Awww Anik and Nishi are just sooo adorable! haha I can't belive Sharad was trying it with her too LOL LOL LOL Good thing Anik didn't hear! LOL LOL He has a thing for getting ppl he can't have!WinkLOL LOL then we are the same! Ah..match made in heven EmbarrassedEmbarrassed You keep wishing that!Wink

I LOVE the spying idea!! This should be so much fun!! Can't wait for the next update Meeru! really excited! Big smile Big smile If there is spying!WinkLOL  I think there should be!! It wold be sooo much fun! Tongue We'll see!Wink 

Soo true! I can't eaither LOLLOL. I think Divyanka is too bubbly to be Bella Embarrassed

Well...we'll see how it goes!WinkEmbarrassedLOL And she doesn't have to be exactly like Bella!Tongue

eclipse_101 IF-Dazzler
eclipse_101
eclipse_101

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
So that's good. As Rushvi didi said, Bella and Divs are two completely different people. Although I'm sure you'll find the similarities and make this character so realistic, natura and a complete mixture of the two. Embarrassed
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
@annu: if there is a divz! Wink LOL LOL
eclipse_101 IF-Dazzler
eclipse_101
eclipse_101

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Right...

oh right!!! We still don't know if there'll be one.. Tongue

Go to top