Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

(FF) Change @ Twilight (Epilogue Pg. 123) (Page 62)

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shamila!

And yes...I won't say anything! LOL

armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Meera...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh....I feel like im going on an ACTUAL date with sharad....Saalo....once again flirting with every grl...and i could totallyyy imagine him saying tht "turning red" dialogue....ahhh...u managed to make me go insane...i wonder wht will happen on the actual date..

and those grls are going to watch us? no way...im counting on sharad's vampire qualitites to come n handy at this time...hahahah...can we go to the "meadow" for our date...

Tongue .....or is too early in the story yet? haha...

ok chalo...next update pls...cause i cannot wait...
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by armulover

Meera... Shaili!Embarrassed Feels like it's been awhile!Tongue

ahhhhhhhhhhhh....I feel like im going on an ACTUAL date with sharad....Saalo....once again flirting with every grl...and i could totallyyy imagine him saying tht "turning red" dialogue....ahhh...u managed to make me go insane...i wonder wht will happen on the actual date.. Aww...I'm glad I managed that...in a way!LOLConfused 

and those grls are going to watch us? no way...im counting on sharad's vampire qualitites to come n handy at this time...hahahah...can we go to the "meadow" for our date... They've turned into "those" girls now? how heartbreaking!CryLOL but ahh we'll see!LOL

Tongue .....or is too early in the story yet? haha... it might be...but this won't be that long anyways...LOL

ok chalo...next update pls...cause i cannot wait... I'll do one sometime tonight or tomorrow!Embarrassed 
armulover IF-Rockerz
armulover
armulover

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiandoll89

Meera... Shaili!Embarrassed Feels like it's been awhile!Tongueit has been a while...totally feels like it to me as well...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh....I feel like im going on an ACTUAL date with sharad....Saalo....once again flirting with every grl...and i could totallyyy imagine him saying tht "turning red" dialogue....ahhh...u managed to make me go insane...i wonder wht will happen on the actual date.. Aww...I'm glad I managed that...in a way!LOLConfused hahaha...yes...u did manage it veryy well...

and those grls are going to watch us? no way...im counting on sharad's vampire qualitites to come n handy at this time...hahahah...can we go to the "meadow" for our date... They've turned into "those" girls now? how heartbreaking!CryLOL but ahh we'll see!LOLhahaha....IASF....maine kya kiya?Tongue...i meant...YOU grls...Tonguehehehe...

Tongue .....or is too early in the story yet? haha... it might be...but this won't be that long anyways...LOLand i saw u backed out...why is tht? sharad ka dil toda tumne? aisa kyun? bolo bolo...hehehe...

ok chalo...next update pls...cause i cannot wait... I'll do one sometime tonight or tomorrow!Embarrassedyayyy...cool...cant wait...Smilethankoo..
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by indiandoll89

and those grls are going to watch us? no way...im counting on sharad's vampire qualitites to come n handy at this time...hahahah...can we go to the "meadow" for our date... They've turned into "those" girls now? how heartbreaking!CryLOL but ahh we'll see!LOLhahaha....IASF....maine kya kiya?Tongue...i meant...YOU grls...Tonguehehehe...So true....haha....that's a little better, but we'll work on you!TongueWink

Tongue .....or is too early in the story yet? haha... it might be...but this won't be that long anyways...LOLand i saw u backed out...why is tht? sharad ka dil toda tumne? aisa kyun? bolo bolo...hehehe... me backing out? I figure he's mine in real life...and Main toda nahin...him and me are friends now!Wink

ok chalo...next update pls...cause i cannot wait... I'll do one sometime tonight or tomorrow!Embarrassedyayyy...cool...cant wait...Smilethankoo..  no need to thank me!Tongue
nehlove IF-Rockerz
nehlove
nehlove

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Ok.. so I just read all the parts and I have like this huge smile on my face. I love how he is loving on all of us. Although in the very end please do make him go with Divz so that none of us feels bad about him going to just one of us.. hehe.

Oh one more thing, totally make us spy on both of the dates... It is totally like me to pull off something like that. Actually Sharad-Shaili date I would probably know it all cuz Shaili darling would tell me all but I still wouldn't mind catching it all live.

Can you post the next part ASAP now..
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehlove

Ok.. so I just read all the parts and I have like this huge smile on my face. I love how he is loving on all of us. Although in the very end please do make him go with Divz so that none of us feels bad about him going to just one of us.. hehe.  I'm touched that you read it! like actually, thanks!Embarrassed and we'll see what I do about that!WinkLOL

Oh one more thing, totally make us spy on both of the dates... It is totally like me to pull off something like that. Actually Sharad-Shaili date I would probably know it all cuz Shaili darling would tell me all but I still wouldn't mind catching it all live. Hmmm... I knew deep down, you'd like this!Wink And yeah...I'll send you and someone to spy on theirs!Wink

Can you post the next part ASAP now.. As soon as I can!Tongue
rushvi99 IF-Rockerz
rushvi99
rushvi99

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Omg omg omg!! I loved it!! Clap Clap Clap . Haii what are you doing to me Meeru!! with all of his hoxyness and all the flirting *thud* Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I love him!! and I love this FF!! Clap Clap just and adorable update! Shaili was soo cute getting ready and excited. I mean who wouldn't be! its HIM! Big smile Big smile . And that was sooo shweet how Sharad kept hinting towards Maya that he actually chose her before Embarrassed Embarrassed.

Awww Anik and Nishi are just sooo adorable! haha I can't belive Sharad was trying it with her too LOL LOL LOL Good thing Anik didn't hear! LOL LOL

I LOVE the spying idea!! This should be so much fun!! Can't wait for the next update Meeru! really excited! Big smile Big smile

Edited by rushvi99 - 13 May 2008 at 1:23am

Go to top