Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

(FF) Change @ Twilight (Epilogue Pg. 123) (Page 55)

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
thanks Megha! And yeah...he can't eat human food! Tongue

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Part 14

After the Movie

"I really hope you enjoyed that movie." Sharad says as they came out of the theatre.

"I really did. Thank you so much! I never thought our first date could be so much fun." Rushvi says, smiling.

"It might be the first of many." He whispers in her ear, while leading her to the car.

They both sit down into the car, and Sharad drives to the hostel.

"Um...the girl's were all wondering if you'll tell me who your second date will be with, or if you'll let them know yourself?" Rushvi says, pausing.

"Well since we don't have school tomorrow; I'll call one of the girls tonight okay?" Sharad leans over and kisses Rushvi on the cheek, his cold lips making her cheeks tingle. "I really hope you did indeed have a nice time."

"I really did. Thank-you." She puts her hand on his cheek, and smiles. "I should go."

"Thanks for tonight." Sharad says, helping her undo her seatbelt.

"Don't thank me. I'm truly touched you picked me to be first." Rushvi smiles and opens the door. "See you later. Bye."

Rushvi leaves his car, and walks up, and turns back at the main door of the building and waves at him. He waves back and drives away.

Rushvi makes her way upstairs. Before she even rings the doorbell, they open the door, and drag her in.

"How was it?"

"Who gets the second date?"

"Was he utterly romantic?"

"One question at a time!" Rushvi laughs. She goes and sits down at the table. "Okay, so it was amazing! I was a bit too bold at one point! But it was nice!" she winks.

"What does that mean?" Maya asks.

"I uh...kissed him!" Rushvi admits.

"On the first date?" Simran asks.

Rushvi nods. "And as for the second date, he said he'll call whoever it'll be. And he was beyond romantic..." Rushvi pretends to transport into a dream world.

"Oi hello? Snap out of it." Neha snaps her fingers in front of Rushvi's face.

"Oh yeah sorry. Anyways, he'll call one of you." Rushvi says. "Anyways, mujhe neend aa rahi hain, I'm going to sleep. Good night guys!" She gets up and walks into the room she shares with Maya.

"He'll call one of us?" Maya says she runs into her room to get her cell phone, right as she picks it up, it vibrates. She checks her latest text message.

"Hey Maya, This is Sharad, if you didn't recognize the number. I'd like to talk to you, when you're not around the other girls, will you walk out to your balcony or something? Msg me back!"

"Hmmm...ab main kya karu? I don't know why, but this doesn't seem right, going on dates with the same guy, and then having him choose one of us? I don't want to do this anymore. Having him as a friend will be more than enough." Then she texts him back. "I'll be out in a bit."

She walks out to the balcony as Rushvi goes into the washroom. She quickly calls Sharad's number.

"Uh Hi, Sharad?"

"Hey Maya, glad you could call me."

"Was there any particular reason you texted me?" Maya asks in a tender voice.

"Yeah, I'm sure Rushvi's told you all that I'd call one of you for the second date for tomorrow?"

"Uh yeah, about that Sharad. I'm really feeling uncomfortable with this whole 'Bachelor' idea." Maya admits slowly.

"Are you rejecting my date proposal?" Sharad asks.

"I'm sorry Sharad. I do like you; this is just too awkward for me. I'm really sorry." Maya says.

"Hey, don't be sorry Maya. We can always be friends right?" He asks.

"Definitely! Thanks for understanding Sharad; you really are one of a kind." She laughs.

"That I am! Anyways I'll see you later? Bye." Sharad says.

Maya slowly clicks off her phone.

"How the hell did I just do that? Main pagal hoon kya? I told him I was interested...he's going to hate me now."

She slowly walks back into her room.

"Hey Maya!" Rushvi exclaims seeing her come back. "Thanks so much for letting me use your purse! It's so totally cute! Matched perfectly too!"

"I'm glad you liked it." Maya smiles weakly.

"Hey. What's wrong?" Rushvi goes and sits down next to Maya on her bed.

"I just got a text from Sharad—"

"Ooo so you have the second date?" Rushvi exclaims.

"Sssh! No, I uh...forfeited." Maya admits.

"What? Why?" Rushvi asks, confused.

"I can't handle it. I want a guy who's only for me. Plus this might spoil our friendships, and I never want that!" Maya says, looking up at her.

"I never would have thought that you would have done that Maya. For our friendships!" Rushvi hugs her. "Are you going to tell the others right away?"

Maya shakes her head. "They'll find out when the time comes."

Right then Shaili bursts through the door. "Guess who gets the second date with him?"

"It must be Neha, that's why you're this excited na?" Maya says sarcastically, then laughs with Rushvi.

"You two are so funny! But no! Me! It's me! He picked me!" Shaili dances out of their room.

"She's adorable." Maya laughs, then her smile fades.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Rushvi asks her.

"Definitely will!" Maya smiles again, and quickly texts Sharad not to tell anyone what she did.

In Nishi's room

"Stupid, answer your phone!" She walks out to her balcony, with her phone to her ear.

Finally he answers.

"Anik! Why didn't you answer? I was scared, something must've happened!" Nishi says quickly.

"Sorry, my phone was on silent. What's up?" he asks.

"Come out on your room's balcony!" She says happily.

"My balcony?" He asks. "Why?"

"Oh god, you know the girls' dorm is right across from the guys' right? Well I'm on mine, and you should come out on yours too!" She laughs.

"I'm tired." He yawns.

"Anik!"

"Yes, fine sorry! The things we guys do for love." He mumbles.

"I can hear that you know." She laughs.

"I'm out here, you see me?" He asks.

Nishi looks up and down at all the balconies and finally spots him on one. "Found you!"

"So why'd you wanna do this?" Anik asks her.

"I just wanted to know where you room is." She says.

"And why is that?" He asks her.

"What if I wanna sneak in some day?" She whispers.

They both laugh, and say good night to each other and hang up.

That's it! I definitely won't be able to update again today! So that's why I tried extra hard to make it long! Please do leave comments, and any criticism is welcome!

Luv ya all loads,

Meera

Edited by indiandoll89 - 09 May 2008 at 2:09am
rushvi99 IF-Rockerz
rushvi99
rushvi99

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:16am | IP Logged

FANTASTIC update Meeru!!! Clap

Resereved for my looooong comments tomorrow Embarrassed

~EDIT~

Haii raam where should I begin!!! LOLLOL. First of all I'm sooooo glad that Shaili and Sharad made you start this FF Meeru!! I mean look how famous it has gotten! Tongue, over 50 pages already!! ClapClap

I'm shooooo sholly that I have been busy and not commenting, but you know that these updates are the first thing I read in the mornings EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. And what a fantastic idea to put Edward and Sharad together!! Two hotties dating all of us!! Day DreamingDay Dreaming.

I love how he's attracted to all of our scents, and I'm really happy that you have an Alice type character in it too, I've always loved her! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Rashmi teasing Sharad is too cute Tongue.

And like I told you before, I love that Maya and Rushvi are best friends in the FF also Big smileBig smile. I love how Maya teases Rushvi LOLLOLLOL, but in real life its the other way around right Meeru? LOL.  LOL all these girls after Sharad, and haii he's such a flirt!! BlushingBlushing. I'm sure all these girls must be going tomato red when they are around this dazzling creature EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

Nishi and Anik are just super duper cute!! I love how like Jacob, Anik is so protective over Nishi, and has that jealousy issue LOLLOLLOL..but their cute little convo's are shooo shweeet! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Accha? So Sharad is the bachelor eh? and eeeeepp! He picked moi first! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. LOL all those girls did not leave Rushvi alone about that eaither LOLLOL. and Haii their date was sooo niiice! Me completely satisfied Meeru! Big smileBig smile. Ofcourse I went on and kissed him! who would let go of that opportunity!! TongueLOLLOL. Aww and shooo shweet of Maya to make the sacrafice over her friendship. She is just the bestest!! Big smileBig smile. SO Shaili's next huh? She seemed so cute all excited! Can't wait for their date and the details!

LOVING the FF Meeru!! Great job with it! You're doing a fantastic job!! and like always I feel the emotions of the character and feel like its really me! ClapClap.

Edited by rushvi99 - 09 May 2008 at 2:54pm
Isha Goldie
Isha
Isha

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Intense Meera...
I felt all the emotions...Rushvi's excitement, Maya's sacrifice and Shaili's pagalpaan and most importantly Nishi's love for Anik...

Beautifully written...
I felt so proud of Maya, as she was the most expressive one about Sharad's hotness and how she wanted to be with him....but friendship is more important than date with a good looking guy...loved it..

Anik-Nishi realtionship is sooooo cute...its fun and yet deep...loved loved their convos...

Please update soon....
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:37am | IP Logged

@Rushvi: Can't wait to read them all!Embarrassed

Originally posted by Isha

Intense Meera...
I felt all the emotions...Rushvi's excitement, Maya's sacrifice and Shaili's pagalpaan and most importantly Nishi's love for Anik... Thanks so much Nishi! I'm glad you felt all the emotions, the last one was the most important!TongueEmbarrassed

Beautifully written...
I felt so proud of Maya, as she was the most expressive one about Sharad's hotness and how she wanted to be with him....but friendship is more important than date with a good looking guy...loved it.. Aw....thanks so much!Embarrassed I'm really glad you liked it!Tongue

Anik-Nishi realtionship is sooooo cute...its fun and yet deep...loved loved their convos... I'm glad you think so!Tongue

Please update soon.... will do one tonight!Tongue 

Little Foot IF-Rockerz
Little Foot
Little Foot

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Meeruuu Sheeruuu!? Tongue
Was ist fantastic or fantastic? Wink
It's so real...

Yeah...I can understand Maya...(no one would love to share a guy...(*ahem*...unfortunately we Sharad-fans have to do this^^))

This update was damn good....and awesome long! Tongue

BTW, did you notice my commnent back on page 52!? LOL ...too late now. LOL

Can't wait for another update...lya...
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Little Foot

Meeruuu Sheeruuu!? Tongue
Was ist fantastic or fantastic? Wink
It's so real... I'm glad you liked it Mandy Shandy!Tongue

Yeah...I can understand Maya...(no one would love to share a guy...(*ahem*...unfortunately we Sharad-fans have to do this^^)) I'm glad you understand it all!Embarrassed

This update was damn good....and awesome long! Tongue I know...my fingers hurt after!LOL

BTW, did you notice my commnent back on page 52!? LOL ...too late now. LOL I'll go check!Tongue

Can't wait for another update...lya...
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Little Foot

Ho ho ho...I'm Santa Claus...ahh Meera...you already drove me crazy with your FF! Tongue LOL LOL You're adorable!EmbarrassedLOL

Poor Lanny....hehehe...too cool. LOL

Aww...you know what? This date seems so scary to me. I dunno why I feel so. (Maybe because it's pitch-dark outside right now. LOL ) aww....I'm sorry! Although I was writing it at like 2 in the morning!LOL

Fabulous update! Embarrassed

Go to top