Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

(FF) Change @ Twilight (Epilogue Pg. 123) (Page 43)

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I might not be able to continue this ff today! Embarrassed So sorry! Embarrassed

Little Foot IF-Rockerz
Little Foot
Little Foot

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Meeruuu Sheeruuu! Tongue Tongue Tongue

Kamal ki update hai!!! Tongue
I totally loved it! Too too cool! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Sharad is such a....awww...naughty guy! Embarrassed Embarrassed LOL
-Srishty- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srishty-
-Srishty-

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Oh my finally I'm done you know what I didn't know where I stopped reading so I started from part 5 lol oh well but I've caught up. Tongue

Erm where should I start?...

So Shaili and Sharad's (S & S LOL) meeting was nice it's unbelivable how he flirts with every girl..

So glad that Anik and Nishi are ok now he seems to be very cute and nice, hehe. Embarrassed

Superb. Clap Clap

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Little Foot

Meeruuu Sheeruuu! Tongue Tongue Tongue Thanks Mandy Shandy!Embarrassed

Kamal ki update hai!!! Tongue
I totally loved it! Too too cool! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Awwww I'm so glad you liked it!Tongue

Sharad is such a....awww...naughty guy! Embarrassed Embarrassed LOL awww I know he really is na? 

Originally posted by Nancy_89

Oh my finally I'm done you know what I didn't know where I stopped reading so I started from part 5 lol oh well but I've caught up. Tongue I'm glad you're all caught up now!Tongue

Erm where should I start?...

So Shaili and Sharad's (S & S LOL) meeting was nice it's unbelivable how he flirts with every girl.. Like Edward...he doesn't know he "dazzles" people!Wink

So glad that Anik and Nishi are ok now he seems to be very cute and nice, hehe. Embarrassed I'm glad you think so!Tongue

Superb. Clap Clap Thanks Nancy!Tongue

SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:50am | IP Logged
that was a fab update Meera Big smile he actually remembered all their names Shocked he's smooth and sleek Wink and perfect Embarrassed anik is jealous LOL   so who doesn't like Sharad? it seems they all do... cont soon!
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SVlover

that was a fab update Meera Big smile he actually remembered all their names Shocked he's smooth and sleek Wink and perfect Embarrassed anik is jealous LOL   so who doesn't like Sharad? it seems they all do... cont soon!

Well lately it seems that Simran and Nishi don't like him in that way!Wink The other four however....LOL

indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Part 11

"You really think I could ever do that to you?" Nishi asks. "I love you more than life itself."

Anik is just silent for a few seconds. "Wow....do you realize that's the first time you've said it in so many words?"

Nishi just looks down embarrassed that she said it so blatantly.

"Hey—hey," Anik uses his right hand to lift up her chin. "Don't be shy." He lightly brushes a strand of her hair behind her ear. "You know I love you too."

She looks into his eyes and for that split second she knows, nothing else could matter more to her. "We better head back to the table, they might be wondering where we are."

"Even with Mr. Stud over there?" Anik nods his head over to the table.

"Anik, stop it now. You have nothing to worry about with me and him!" She holds onto his hand, dragging him to the table.

"Hey, we were wondering where you two went." Simran says looking up at them.

Nishi looks at Anik, and he could tell what she was thinking, that someone did notice they were gone.

"So what's the discussion going on here?" Nishi asks, sitting down again.

"Well, some of us were thinking, that we could kinda put on a skit for drama class." Shaili says.

"Drama? Are all of you guys in drama?" Anik asks.

"And what would the skit be about?" Nishi comments.

"We were all thinking we could put on a smaller scale of 'The Bachelor'" Sharad says.

"Let me guess, the bachelor would be you?" Anik comments, taking a sip of his drink.

"Wow...you're good!" Sharad laughs sarcastically. "Anyways Simran was still undecided if she'd like to participate, what about you Nishi?"

Nishi quickly glances at Anik, who avoids her eyes. "I'm okay actually. I'm not in the mood for something like that. And besides I'm not in drama, or a good actress." She laughs.

"Okay, suit yourself." Neha says, turning back to Shaili, Rushvi and Maya for planning it.

"Simi, what about you?" Nishi asks. "You going to do it?"

Simran quickly glances at Sharad, who is checking over his notes for another class. "Not really, I'm not interested in him that way. And besides I rather let our fabulous four deal with all the pressure." She gestures to Shaili, Neha, Rushvi and Maya.

Sharad smiles to himself then glances at Rashmi as he hears her thoughts.

You're trying so hard for these girls!"

"I am not! They're falling all over me anyways!"

"Yes but whose idea was this whole 'bachelor' thing anyways?"

"Rashmi, it's an easier way to get to know these girls, and go on dates with all of them, to figure out who the scent is coming from."

"You're such a total flirt! You just wanna get a chance with them all!"

"You know that's not true, and I've grown fond of them all actually, I wouldn't do anything to hurt any of them."

"Sharad! Sharad! Hello? Anyone home?" Shaili taps him on the shoulder.

"Huh? Sorry about that. Was focusing on my notes." He covers up.

"Oh no problems, we four were wondering if you wanted to start this up today sometime, and if you wanted to have them like serious dates or what?" Neha asks.

"Well, we'll have to find a good video camera first, and second of all, the beginning can start with slow, first date type things, and then we'll get into all of that." He winks at her.

She giggles, and scribbles down some notes.

"You're actually going through with it Sharad?"

"Rashmi, just stop! It'll happen, and I won't do anything wrong, I promise."

"You better be right about that!"

That was pretty long; I hope you all liked it! Please do leave comments, and with this whole bachelor thing I'm just trying to add more of a fun spin to it!

Luv ya all loads,

Meera
-Srishty- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srishty-
-Srishty-

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:16am | IP Logged
OMG what a timing. Big smile

Go to top